IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1783 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1787 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,571 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 112.
#2901 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Uh... Is that your private collection?
If so, why do you have both? You love the game that much?! XD

Yea these are both in my game room. Ha I upgraded and haven’t sold my pro yet...So I rolled them next to one another for a photo op!

#2902 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Feel like a proud papa right now.
[quoted image]

Twins: Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger

#2903 3 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

Just received the awesome inner art blades from Stern. Has anyone had experience installing them?
[quoted image]

When I got my very first set ever for my GB I thought it may be a tad tricky. However, I didn't find they were particularly tricky at all. I've done quite a few of them now. Just pay close attention lining them up and take your time. I've found you can get the back started and slowly peel the backing off as you go along ensuring everything is nicely lined up.

#2904 3 years ago

I really like this game. I understand what to do. The flow is really great. I sold my Spider-Man and got this one. Really nice to have a Ritchie game back in the line up. Only problem is my topper is broken and stern is not really fast to talk to via email.

#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Only problem is my topper is broken

Curious, what broke?

#2906 3 years ago

The head won’t move anymore. You hear the servo motor but the verticaal movement is out. Tried everything disconnect, code reinstall, it lights up etc but no movement, not even a week old.

#2907 3 years ago

I have not bought Black Knight yet and plan on to in the near future. I have a chance to get a topper now. Will Stern continue to make the topper for the rest of the year? Or what is made and sold is it? I don’t want to miss the chance to own one.

#2908 3 years ago

I have a new topper I bought a few weeks ago and deciding I’m going to trade the game. I still have the box with the original packing materials. Selling for $600 Pm me if interested. I know that Stern has officially discontinued it and I believe everyone might be out of stock now

#2909 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I have not bought Black Knight yet and plan on to in the near future. I have a chance to get a topper now. Will Stern continue to make the topper for the rest of the year? Or what is made and sold is it? I don’t want to miss the chance to own one.

I'd say if you find a BKSOR topper, get it - even if you don't have the game yet.
Too many ifs on its future. Best topper of all time and really enhances the game experience.

#2910 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I have a new topper I bought a few weeks ago and deciding I’m going to trade the game. I still have the box with the original packing materials. Selling for $700 Pm me if interested. I know that Stern has officially discontinued it and I believe everyone might be out of stock now

And PM me for overpriced and (not) out of stock Star Wars Topper.

#2911 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

I'd say if you find a BKSOR topper, get it - even if you don't have the game yet.
Too many ifs on its future. Best topper of all time and really enhances the game experience.

Thanks for your advice. I went ahead and ordered it. Your right too many ifs and it’s probably one of the best toppers ever in my opinion. At the worst I will be able to sell it.

#2912 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I have a new topper I bought a few weeks ago and deciding I’m going to trade the game. I still have the box with the original packing materials. Selling for $600 Pm me if interested. I know that Stern has officially discontinued it and I believe everyone might be out of stock now

#2913 3 years ago

Played the premium tonight and I think I decided I will go with the premium over the pro. The upper playfield grew on me after a few plays. The pro definitely plays faster but I like how the upper playfield looks and brings the game together for me.

I think if I got the pro I would regret it. Made the catapult shot a few times but couldn’t get multi ball going. It gave me the one more game feeling. Monster Bash SE arrives tomorrow and black Knight topper ordered today.

#2914 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

The head won’t move anymore. You hear the servo motor but the verticaal movement is out. Tried everything disconnect, code reinstall, it lights up etc but no movement, not even a week old.

My motor smoked on game three. Smoke. Never good.

Stern went above and beyond and got me fixed up as quick as you could ever hope for. Kudos to them for that.

#2915 3 years ago

How did you get in touch with them?

#2917 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

How did you get in touch with them?

Initial email was to tech support.

Ended up on Patrick's desk.

Patrick solved everything.

Painless process. And quickly resolved.

#2918 3 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

Initial email was to tech support.
Ended up on Patrick's desk.
Patrick solved everything.
Painless process. And quickly resolved.

Incredible that their phone still just hangs up on you and we are at the mercy of one man replying to emails, considering we spend $6-9k on these machines. Imagine if a car company or other serious electronics manufacturer operated this way.

#2919 3 years ago

After more than one week and various email I finally got an answer, to get in touch with my distributor to get it fixed. My distributor can now finally go to work. As he needs an RMA number. So things are moving. Now I just hope they have a replacement topper on stock otherwise it will be a repair and then I am in for the long run.

#2920 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Incredible that their phone still just hangs up on you and we are at the mercy of one man replying to emails, considering we spend $6-9k on these machines. Imagine if a car company or other serious electronics manufacturer operated this way.

I totally get what you are saying. And I agree it is a bit off putting that a company of Stern's size would have an issue such as this.

Of note, anybody else on this site have any difficulty obtaining goods or services the last few months? Things seems a bit off in the world as a whole to you? Remember when toilet paper became difficult to get? Try and buy a new chest freezer right now. See how that works out for you.

I'm in the construction industry. There are soooo many shortages of simple items you would have never thought twice of getting at the snap of a finger earlier this year. PVC pipe is one. Yep. PVC pipe. Up 30% in the last month. And you aren't even guaranteed you will get what you might want or need. Circuit breakers. That is another hope you get what you need item. And when you do get them, expect defect rates higher than normal.

Gonna be awhile til supply chains get smooth again and small businesses get the materials and personnel necessary to run a business as perfectly as what today's modern consumers are used to having.

#2921 3 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

I totally get what you are saying. And I agree it is a bit off putting that a company of Stern's size would have an issue such as this.
Of note, anybody else on this site have any difficulty obtaining goods or services the last few months? Things seems a bit off in the world as a whole to you? Remember when toilet paper became difficult to get? Try and buy a new chest freezer right now. See how that works out for you.
I'm in the construction industry. There are soooo many shortages of simple items you would have never thought twice of getting at the snap of a finger earlier this year. PVC pipe is one. Yep. PVC pipe. Up 30% in the last month. And you aren't even guaranteed you will get what you might want or need. Circuit breakers. That is another hope you get what you need item. And when you do get them, expect defect rates higher than normal.
Gonna be awhile til supply chains get smooth again and small businesses get the materials and personnel necessary to run a business as perfectly as what today's modern consumers are used to having.

While you are totally correct on the examples of other supply and manufacturing issues, I have little sympathy for Stern, as they have no issue cranking out NIB machines to sell, one being BKSOR. So why does it take 6 months (and counting) for me to get replacement parts for a machine they are actively making? Unacceptable.

#2922 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

While you are totally correct on the examples of other supply and manufacturing issues, I have little sympathy for Stern, as they have no issue cranking out NIB machines to sell, one being BKSOR. So why does it take 6 months (and counting) for me to get replacement parts for a machine they are actively making? Unacceptable.

From what I hear the factory is making machines at a much slower rate than before. There are problems with the supply chain just like everyone else and not to mention their number one tech support guy for the last 30 years just died...

#2923 3 years ago

Did anybody change the T-molding on the backbox? I am thinking gold or red, they even got leather textured. The black is just so normal.

#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

From what I hear the factory is making machines at a much slower rate than before. There are problems with the supply chain just like everyone else and not to mention their number one tech support guy for the last 30 years just died...

I get that Chas was a big loss. To be fair though, I had sent numerous emails and phone calls to tech many months before he got sick regarding NiB issues with my BKSOR and they went unanswered until I relentlessly pressed and then got help from Pat.

At this point, I don’t NEED tech support
I need a simple set of plastics. I know what I need, yet I can’t speak to a human being there to send it to me.

#2925 3 years ago

Coming along

20907 (resized).jpeg20907 (resized).jpeg
#2926 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

I know what I need, yet I can’t speak to a human being there to send it to me.

That does suck. I might suggest going through your distributor that you got it from or local Stern dealer if you bought it second hand.

#2927 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

That does suck. I might suggest going through your distributor that you got it from or local Stern dealer if you bought it second hand.

Could be worth a try, but I get my machines from a local pinball arcade who can source them from Stern, not really a big distro.

#2928 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Could be worth a try, but I get my machines from a local pinball arcade who can source them from Stern, not really a big distro.

Have the local pinball arcade guy call Stern for you and ask for what you need. If he can get games directly from Stern, he’s already acting as a de facto distributor, so he’s likely able to get parts from Stern too.

If that doesn’t work, call a highly-rated distributor you see mentioned on the forum and have them order what you need. Unless it’s something I can buy off Stern’s website, I’ve always had to go through a distributor to get most parts.

#2929 3 years ago

I started a new thread titled BKSOR Skeleton Army MOD, if any one wants some new mod ideas, here's a link.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bksor-pro-skeleton-army-mod

#2930 3 years ago

second time i went to a location near our house to play BK PRO (mainly, and a few games on STh, which really is not for me)
i really enjoy playing it like this, on the wild, and not sure it will be the same if i get it home !? as let's admit its very repetitive, and also mainly using right flipper only
but OK, the fact is that i enjoyed my afternoon a lot, its a true adrenaline pin, theme is very nice (if you're a '80 boy), you sweat for sure while you're playing this

about the code, and as a "player", think i have to say the same as lots of guys here : surelly this needs some minor adjustements (Tim if you're reading, tanx)
KNIGHT letters not easy to get (only reached 1 time NIGHT mode level 2 ), and didnt fully beat the BK as getting there 2 times on the afternoon...
if this pin could get an update, than may be i'll think to buy one

here's what i left to the others (lol), MIC is my tag...

#2931 3 years ago

I love my LE, but I hate hate hate the design of the plug underneath the upper flipper. Even with the "missing" washer installed underneath it, I still get the occasional ball stuck behind the flipper, and during really heated flipping, it sometimes even pops out the top (and then pops back in).

Surely someone must have a better solution to this P.O.S. design?

#2932 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Surely someone must have a better solution to this P.O.S. design?

Yours must be bent or the stack up is still not right. I have never had a ball even slow down in that area let alone get stuck. I've had the upper playfield out at least three times to install mods and plastic protectors and it just goes right back in and lines up with the plug perfectly every time.

#2933 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yours must be bent or the stack up is still not right. I have never had a ball even slow down in that area let alone get stuck. I've had the upper playfield out at least three times to install mods and plastic protectors and it just goes right back in and lines up with the plug perfectly every time.

Yeah, I have no clue, I've adjusted it multiple times and it still isn't sitting right.

I have: Flipper, washer, plug, washer, bushing, sleeve. Is that not correct? Should the bottom washer be below the bushing instead of between the bushing and plug?

I just have a hard time understanding (aside from cost) why they chose to make a free floating, non-adjustable assembly for this piece. I understand that the upper playfield needs to be removable without removing the flipper, but there's no reason I can see why it should be free floating like this.

#2934 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I have: Flipper, washer, plug, washer, bushing, sleeve. Is that not correct? Should the bottom washer be below the bushing instead of between the bushing and plug?

This is from Steve Ritchie (apologies...I don't remember the original poster in this thread - stacking order is in the third paragraph). I did this to mine and have not had a single ball stuck since (couple hundred games):

Remove all 6 balls from the lower trough. Carefully lift the playfield and stand it up against the backbox making sure that it is stable, (check the manual) then loosen the upper right flipper shaft clamping block (on the bottom of the wood playfield) with a 5/32” hex (Allen) wrench allowing a bit of rotational and up and down movement of the flipper shaft. Use your manual to locate assemblies if you don’t know the names of the parts I’m mentioning.

Lay the playfield back down on the playfield support brackets. Pull the playfield toward the front of the game until the round rubber feet on the playfield support brackets are securely in the hand protector trough. Carefully prop up the rear of the playfield with an 18” long piece of 2X4 or other prop using the cabinet floor and a blank spot on the bottom of the playfield so that the entire flipper stack is visible and within your reach from the right side of the game.

Slowly pull the loosened flipper shaft upward, freeing up the different parts of the flipper stack, and removing them carefully. Remove the flipper shaft pulling upward. When you have the flipper removed from the game, slide the ironing board on the shaft, then slide the new metal washer up the shaft under the ironing board, then the fat white nylon bushing, then the clear plastic bushing onto the shaft, and feed the lower tip of the flipper shaft through the plastic upper playfield and back into the flipper bushing on and through the lower wood playfield. Guide the ironing board into the flipper-shaped hole in the plastic upper playfield. Remove the playfield prop and lower the rear of the playfield onto the playfield cabinet rails. Carefully lift the playfield and stand it up against the backbox while holding the upper right flipper in place. Feed the flipper shaft through the flipper clamp block and tighten just enough so that you can still rotate and move the flipper up and down in the clamp block.

Next, the goal is to have zero up and down play in the upper right flipper assembly. Locate the plastic flipper body over the ironing board and aligned the flipper with it on all sides. Push down on the flipper and up on the clamping block until there is zero up and down movement of the flipper. Tighten the hex screw with the 5/32” Allen wrench lower the playfield back into the company and check for flipper alignment and up and down end play. The ball will no longer stay stuck behind the upper right flipper. There will still be enough up and down play due to the flexiblity and softness of the plastic parts in the stack.

#2935 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

This is from Steve Ritchie (apologies...I don't remember the original poster in this thread - stacking order is in the third paragraph). I did this to mine and have not had a single ball stuck since (couple hundred games):
Remove all 6 balls from the lower trough. Carefully lift the playfield and stand it up against the backbox making sure that it is stable, (check the manual) then loosen the upper right flipper shaft clamping block (on the bottom of the wood playfield) with a 5/32” hex (Allen) wrench allowing a bit of rotational and up and down movement of the flipper shaft. Use your manual to locate assemblies if you don’t know the names of the parts I’m mentioning.
Lay the playfield back down on the playfield support brackets. Pull the playfield toward the front of the game until the round rubber feet on the playfield support brackets are securely in the hand protector trough. Carefully prop up the rear of the playfield with an 18” long piece of 2X4 or other prop using the cabinet floor and a blank spot on the bottom of the playfield so that the entire flipper stack is visible and within your reach from the right side of the game.
Slowly pull the loosened flipper shaft upward, freeing up the different parts of the flipper stack, and removing them carefully. Remove the flipper shaft pulling upward. When you have the flipper removed from the game, slide the ironing board on the shaft, then slide the new metal washer up the shaft under the ironing board, then the fat white nylon bushing, then the clear plastic bushing onto the shaft, and feed the lower tip of the flipper shaft through the plastic upper playfield and back into the flipper bushing on and through the lower wood playfield. Guide the ironing board into the flipper-shaped hole in the plastic upper playfield. Remove the playfield prop and lower the rear of the playfield onto the playfield cabinet rails. Carefully lift the playfield and stand it up against the backbox while holding the upper right flipper in place. Feed the flipper shaft through the flipper clamp block and tighten just enough so that you can still rotate and move the flipper up and down in the clamp block.
Next, the goal is to have zero up and down play in the upper right flipper assembly. Locate the plastic flipper body over the ironing board and aligned the flipper with it on all sides. Push down on the flipper and up on the clamping block until there is zero up and down movement of the flipper. Tighten the hex screw with the 5/32” Allen wrench lower the playfield back into the company and check for flipper alignment and up and down end play. The ball will no longer stay stuck behind the upper right flipper. There will still be enough up and down play due to the flexiblity and softness of the plastic parts in the stack.

Okay, so I took out the upper washer and just put the one under the plug and it was still causing issues, but the key to it was just getting rid of the up/down slack in the flipper. Literally the only flipper I've ever encountered where you're supposed to get it pushed tight down into the shaft. Hopefully this fix holds up. Thanks!

#2936 3 years ago

Chrome polished my ramps hard to take good pictures gives a simular effect as mirror blades

20200908_113116 (resized).jpg20200908_113116 (resized).jpg20200908_153423 (resized).jpg20200908_153423 (resized).jpg20200908_153451 (resized).jpg20200908_153451 (resized).jpg20200908_155127 (resized).jpg20200908_155127 (resized).jpg20200908_155305 (resized).jpg20200908_155305 (resized).jpg20200908_155314 (resized).jpg20200908_155314 (resized).jpg
#2937 3 years ago

Love it, nice work. What was your method?

#2938 3 years ago

Sand them starting with 180 220 400 800 grit then polish them out with a bench buffing wheel

#2940 3 years ago
Quoted from Toby:

Sand them starting with 180 220 400 800 grit then polish them out with a bench buffing wheel

Have you tried this on the flail? I was planning to do it has mine look like crap. They sent me a replacement from the factory, but it also look like crap. Was on my TODO list.

#2941 3 years ago

Topper arrived today ;0)
118990583_316073202957034_7987239967338868327_n (resized).jpg118990583_316073202957034_7987239967338868327_n (resized).jpg118934770_946145249226879_3094346033901177836_n (resized).jpg118934770_946145249226879_3094346033901177836_n (resized).jpg118778638_359701371871027_8434666999078960432_n (resized).jpg118778638_359701371871027_8434666999078960432_n (resized).jpg119008896_1505383962986542_1804547666871571078_n (resized).jpg119008896_1505383962986542_1804547666871571078_n (resized).jpg

#2942 3 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

Have you tried this on the flail? I was planning to do it has mine look like crap. They sent me a replacement from the factory, but it also look like crap. Was on my TODO list.

i haven't yet but was going to do it and the rest of the metal in the game also

#2943 3 years ago

Game number #1500 on my pro was a good one today. Beat the Black Knight for only the second time and managed to break 800 million for the first time.

bksor_score_856477330 (resized).jpgbksor_score_856477330 (resized).jpg
#2944 3 years ago

Has anybody else had any issue with their Black Knight Topper? Mine has only moved side to side from day 1. I didn’t even know it moved differently until I was playing a different machine and noticed the knight’s head had more animations than mine. It has the latest code updated and I tried unpluggin all the connections but nothing seems to work. Still just side to side movement. Possibly the other motor was DOA?

AF774A43-84B9-4AF8-BE34-825C66C8C9C1 (resized).jpegAF774A43-84B9-4AF8-BE34-825C66C8C9C1 (resized).jpeg
#2945 3 years ago

Maybe. Verify the dip switches on the right side. The correct settings are somewhere in this thread. If that fails call stern.

#2946 3 years ago

Joined the le club. I have no luck with Stern. Paid 9k nib and the front decal needs to be replaced, missing screw for ball mech that is mia, found a post screw that I have no idea where it goes and lastly played it and a black painted screw just slid down the playfield. And I have no idea where it came from or goes. Contacted vender and hes contacting stern for a decal. It looks like paint was still wet when they banded it and it crept up behind decal and poof! I love the game otherwise and I will replace the decal when I get it. Sad truth is I had to do front decal on Star trek and Kiss when I bought them nib. I am cursed

47A507F3-01D9-430A-8665-EB43305D6D4F (resized).jpeg47A507F3-01D9-430A-8665-EB43305D6D4F (resized).jpeg5F8A84A8-AF7F-4159-871A-A3292C1F4A74 (resized).jpeg5F8A84A8-AF7F-4159-871A-A3292C1F4A74 (resized).jpeg040CA86C-E561-4504-8A92-C2B19414F7C7 (resized).jpeg040CA86C-E561-4504-8A92-C2B19414F7C7 (resized).jpeg81FEA149-D47A-441E-A27B-DA9B607BFE6C (resized).jpeg81FEA149-D47A-441E-A27B-DA9B607BFE6C (resized).jpeg9781C0CE-5705-4A6B-91E2-261A27A6FA73 (resized).jpeg9781C0CE-5705-4A6B-91E2-261A27A6FA73 (resized).jpegC44E5FA7-65D8-40D2-B34A-899816B4DAF0 (resized).jpegC44E5FA7-65D8-40D2-B34A-899816B4DAF0 (resized).jpeg

#2947 3 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

Joined the le club. I have no luck with Stern. Paid 9k nib and the front decal needs to be replaced, missing screw for ball mech that is mia, found a post screw that I have no idea where it goes and lastly played it and a black painted screw just slid down the playfield. And I have no idea where it came from or goes. Contacted vender and hes contacting stern for a decal. It looks like paint was still wet when they banded it and it crept up behind decal and poof! I love the game otherwise and I will replace the decal when I get it. Sad truth is I had to do front decal on Star trek and Kiss when I bought them nib. I am cursed
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Srsly that‘d kill all the fun for me. :-/

I have the same curse with Sony products. They‘re either DOA, very soon after or at least partially defective.

I just stopped buying anything Sony I can avoid.
Problem with Stern is there are nearly no alternatives.

#2948 3 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How ironic! That’s the hex screw I’ve been asking stern for for over 4 months!

Black screw of mystery is a special LE game mode. The black knight tosses a black screw out onto the playfield and you have to quickly find where it goes before the screw drops in and shorts one of the boards. It’s a brutal mode.

In all seriousness though, same mess with mine and many others. Just do yourself a favor and take 2 hours and take every screw out that you can reach and lock tight them.

FYI the black mystery screw mode on mine ended up being a screw for the optic behind the catapult plastic assembly. That was a fun one to find.

#2949 3 years ago

@Loganpinball. That post screw, if you found it by the head then it's probably the one that holds the upper Playfield in on the back left corner. Just look behind the Catapult where the wires are and that's where there should be one of those posts to hold in the upper playfield. That's my best guess. It's hard to line up that hole, so they might have missed the hole during assembly?

#2950 3 years ago

Found this #-37 plastic in the shooter lane of my Premium this evening, wedged between the right rail and the ramp. I've got no idea where this goes - I've eyeballed the game a half dozen times and don't see anything missing, and the otherwise-really-nice manual doesn't have a layout guide for the plastic pieces (yet my older Star Trek Pro manual has a plastics layout guide, go figure).

Anyone know where this goes? Wherever it goes, I likely have 2 screws missing as well as there's no evidence that this piece has broken off of anything.

IMG_8843 (resized).jpgIMG_8843 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.00
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,571 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/59?hl=briks-707 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.