IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 112.
#2651 3 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I joined the club today, thanks to jints56! LE, low play, HUO, like new. Zero dimpling so far. A few minute marks on the upper playfield, but since I assume that’s easy to eventually replace, I’m not worried. Any plastic protectors (not a full playfield one) I should buy to keep the lower PF mint?? Topper already on order!

The game comes with a lower (not full field) protector. Other than that, cliffys are helpful.

Novus 2 and 1 clean up the upper field nicely.

#2653 3 years ago

Is there a way to increase the spinner sound. I can barely hear mine over the music (which I love). Want spinner louder, but music same.

#2654 3 years ago

Hi guys any pictures and thoughts on how to install lermod Bk illuminated mod on my LE.

1c9cdb47bd6650ba9018c01835d472191eca966a (resized).jpg1c9cdb47bd6650ba9018c01835d472191eca966a (resized).jpgc86b804792e5e0a6aa9dc90e4ad932770f495ba0 (resized).jpgc86b804792e5e0a6aa9dc90e4ad932770f495ba0 (resized).jpg

#2655 3 years ago

I don’t understand the mode when the balls are loaded into the shooter lane and only the upper flipper is used with a countdown timer.i am really enjoying this game but need to learn the rules much better

#2656 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I don’t understand the mode when the balls are loaded into the shooter lane and only the upper flipper is used with a countdown timer.i am really enjoying this game but need to learn the rules much better

Last chance mode. When you don’t earn a catapult MB and drain down the side.

#2657 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

This mode is activated when (1) you don’t achieve Catapult MB and (2) you either drain left with the save lit or drain right *and* use the Magnasave unsuccessfully. SDTM will not activate Last Chance.

#2659 3 years ago

I have the pro model. For some reason the center black knight switch doesn't register with a ball hit or when I manually press it. Anyone have this issue before?

#2660 3 years ago

Seems like topper deliveries have dried up? I guess they are making JP2 toppers for a while and then hopefully back to BK toppers?

#2661 3 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

I have the pro model. For some reason the center black knight switch doesn't register with a ball hit or when I manually press it. Anyone have this issue before?

First thing I would check is make sure the target isn't stuck. There is very little room between the edge of the target and the post rubbers along side of it. Targets can shift a bit over time, and it wouldn't surprise me if this happened.

Next check that it's adjusted properly. Then check to make sure a wire didn't fall off the switch. Not sure if there are diodes on these, but if so, make sure that's still attached too. If all those are good, start tracing the wires back as far as possible to make sure there isn't a disconnect or break. Good luck!

#2662 3 years ago

Agree no toppers I paid for mine forever ago and still no topper... really stinks

#2663 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Seems like topper deliveries have dried up? I guess they are making JP2 toppers for a while and then hopefully back to BK toppers?

Yeah starting to get a bit ridiculous now having fully paid LSOG for one so many months ago.

#2664 3 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I put a deposit with FUN! in DFW. They said there were 3-4 ahead of me before the shutdown. I checked back in may and they said some had shipped, but mine got skipped because I hadn't paid in full. They were being direct shipped from Stern. I went ahead and paid the balance and now 4 weeks later, no updates....

#2665 3 years ago

Hooked gold coins pop bumpers for sale. Works on Pro, Premium and LE. New, never installed. Normally $59 plus shipping.

$50 shipped

https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p209/Black-Knight-BK-Sword-of-Rage-Pinball-Pop-Bumpers.html

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Added over 4 years ago:

Sold!

#2666 3 years ago

New Siderails for my Premium, now I just wait for the topper.

435B42D5-1D77-4F46-BD14-086FB154E6F7 (resized).jpeg435B42D5-1D77-4F46-BD14-086FB154E6F7 (resized).jpeg4B6B27FA-CD08-44ED-A33A-B79825DEB360 (resized).jpeg4B6B27FA-CD08-44ED-A33A-B79825DEB360 (resized).jpeg9DA658E3-AFA1-43A1-8F79-C4AB38754E8E (resized).jpeg9DA658E3-AFA1-43A1-8F79-C4AB38754E8E (resized).jpeg
#2667 3 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

nice, where did you get them?

#2668 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

nice, where did you get them?

Alessandro Cacciola (Facebook).

#2669 3 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

now I just wait for the topper.

2 weeks...2 weeks....2 weeks....2 weeks....2 weeks....

#2670 3 years ago

Sam here on the topper. Ordered mine back in February of 2020 thru Zach at FlipNOut, as well as the JP topper. I was told by Pablo of Stern that the virus kept things from going forward, but they are back on track on making the BK toppers and should be shipped out sometime this month. However, I read a pinside post from another waiting customer he was told not until at least August. Who knows??

#2671 3 years ago

Anyone else having a lot of airballs on upper play-field? My flipper strength is factory default but I get some really wild balls up top each and every game.

It looks like its when I hit the target or the metal posts/rubber on either side of ball lock ramp. Each game, I'll have at least one or two balls that end up back in the shooter lane or hit the right wall of the cabinet and then and up landing in the habitrail.

Any thoughts, recommendations?

FYI, machine is level and pitch is 6.5

1 week later
#2672 3 years ago

Has anyone installed the Hooked pop bumper caps on a Pro? Instructions say they just screw right on top of the existing caps. No problem on the top two, but the bottom one has the ramp wireform on top of it. There's only about 1/16" or so between the wireform and the stock cap. The Hooked caps are pretty thick...1/4" or maybe more. There's no way they are just sliding under there. It would be easy enough to loosen the wireform to install, but there would be some major stress on the wireform (and cap) when reinstalled and tightened down. Am I missing something? Maybe I have less room between the pop and wireform than I should?

FA8FF5EF-5E3B-4445-9653-EAD3AFDBD4A7 (resized).jpegFA8FF5EF-5E3B-4445-9653-EAD3AFDBD4A7 (resized).jpeg
#2673 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Has anyone installed the Hooked pop bumper caps on a Pro? Instructions say they just screw right on top of the existing caps. No problem on the top two, but the bottom one has the ramp wireform on top of it. There's only about 1/16" or so between the wireform and the stock cap. The Hooked caps are pretty thick...1/4" or maybe more. There's no way they are just sliding under there. It would be easy enough to loosen the wireform to install, but there would be some major stress on the wireform (and cap) when reinstalled and tightened down. Am I missing something? Maybe I have less room between the pop and wireform than I should?[quoted image]

I removed the stock caps. If you removed the plastic caps, I think that extra room should get you under the wireform without issue.

#2674 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I removed the stock caps. If you removed the plastic caps, I think that extra room should get you under the wireform without issue.

Tried that too. Lots of stress on the wireform even then. I might try adding a couple washers under the wireform spacers to see if that gives me enough extra room. Otherwise I might end up using only the top two. Not the end of the world as you can't see the bottom one from the players position (at my height anyway, LOL!). Thanks for the idea though!

#2675 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Tried that too. Lots of stress on the wireform even then. I might try adding a couple washers under the wireform spacers to see if that gives me enough extra room. Otherwise I might end up using only the top two. Not the end of the world as you can't see the bottom one from the players position (at my height anyway, LOL!). Thanks for the idea though!

Okay, good luck, let us know how it goes. Glad you got ‘em!

#2676 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Okay, good luck, let us know how it goes. Glad you got ‘em!

Thanks..and thanks again for the caps! They are awesome!

#2677 3 years ago

Haha I never noticed the Hooked website shows their caps installed over top of the original caps! I took the original caps off, but have to admit they look good with the plastics underneath. I'll need to go back in tonight and put the originals back in underneath the Hooked set.

#2678 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Anyone else having a lot of airballs on upper play-field? My flipper strength is factory default but I get some really wild balls up top each and every game.
It looks like its when I hit the target or the metal posts/rubber on either side of ball lock ramp. Each game, I'll have at least one or two balls that end up back in the shooter lane or hit the right wall of the cabinet and then and up landing in the habitrail.
Any thoughts, recommendations?
FYI, machine is level and pitch is 6.5

Yes the balls fly all over, any resolution to this. Love this game but the Black Knight is punishing me on a regular basis brutal

#2679 3 years ago

Something is definitely not right, I've never seen an air airball on my upper Playfield.

#2680 3 years ago

Hey folks, please don't hate on me for asking this question. Lol. I'm close to buying a premium for my family. The question is....can I shorten the post on the outlanes to make it easier? If so, does it actually make it easier? My family want it but my concern is that might be a little too tough for them.

#2681 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Hey folks, please don't hate on me for asking this question. Lol. I'm close to buying a premium for my family. The question is....can I shorten the post on the outlanes to make it easier? If so, does it actually make it easier? My family want it but my concern is that might be a little too tough for them.

Lots of things you can do to make the game ‘easier:’

- Lower the outlane posts
- Decrease the pitch of the game to ~5.5 degrees
- Lower the number of hits needed to complete each mode
- Increase tilt warnings

Find the right balance and have fun! No one is going to make fun of you unless you post a great score on 10-ball play.

#2682 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Lots of things you can do to make the game ‘easier:’
- Lower the outlane posts
- Decrease the pitch of the game to ~5.5 degrees
- Lower the number of hits needed to complete each mode
- Increase tilt warnings
Find the right balance and have fun! No one is going to make fun of you unless you post a great score on 10-ball play.

LOL. Thanks! I'm a decent player but always have to find the balance between difficult and easy for the family. They do play a lot of pinball. I have my stranger things at 5.5.

#2683 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Why not go with the pro?

#2684 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Why not go with the pro?

We have BK 2000 and my boys insist on the upper playfield. Lol. I have a very good lead on the original BK as well. They want them all to match. I know, kind of irrelevant... Kids

#2685 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Why not go with the pro?

Taste aside: He asked how to get the game easier, the Pro would make it even harder!

#2686 3 years ago

My pro started having a ton of airballs as a few of the posts got slightly loose. Make sure all of yours are tight. In general this or an uneven playfield surface will cause them.

#2687 3 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like the side rails! What are they made out of and how did they attach? Did you have to drill into the side cabinet? I looked on FB and there are three “Alessandro Cacciola’s”. Which one is correct? Thanks

#2688 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

We have BK 2000 and my boys insist on the upper playfield. Lol. I have a very good lead on the original BK as well. They want them all to match. I know, kind of irrelevant... Kids

BK isn't BK to me without an upper playfield. BK is synonymous with upper playfield, since it was the first true upper playfield pin ever, I think (not just split level like FG or GL, e.g.). I'm in the minority I suppose, but I never even considered a Pro. I went with the LE, because I greatly prefer the artwork and the extras on a like-new machine were excellent value as compared to the Premium. Having put several hundred games into it now (and at least that on the Pro), I greatly prefer having the upper playfield. Admittedly, in tournaments it wouldn't be ideal, because the ball times are a lot longer if you know what you're doing, but it adds a whole different 'layer' to the game (pun intended) with strategy, extra multiball, extra ways to complete mode shots, etc...

#2689 3 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

I like the side rails! What are they made out of and how did they attach? Did you have to drill into the side cabinet? I looked on FB and there are three “Alessandro Cacciola’s”. Which one is correct? Thanks

Alessandro Cacciola - The one with the Cirqus Voltaire Picture is the right one.
They are made out of the normal siderail material and with black powdercoating. I didn't drill any new holes, just used the old ones and I put gold and silver furniture film under the cut spaces. Everything could be reversed.

#2690 3 years ago

What size speakers are in a BKSOR LE, 4 inch or 5 1/4 inch?

#2691 3 years ago

All stern pro and premium have 4 in, le have 5 1/4

#2692 3 years ago

is there a place I can purchase the digital copy of the BK:SOR soundtrack?
Failing that, can someone please send me the files?

#2693 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

id appreciate that also.

#2694 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

id appreciate that also.

+1 here too.

Really wish Stern had made a digital version available for purchase on the store or made it available through something like Spotify.

#2695 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

+1 here too.
Really wish Stern had made a digital version available for purchase on the store or made it available through something like Spotify.

I don't do Spotify anyways, but IIRC the vinyl came with a download code, so anyone that bought the vinyl should have access to the digital files.
pretty pretty please?

#2696 3 years ago

Don’t forget/do be aware that there is only 23 minutes worth of music to be had. That’s not 23 minutes per side, it’s 23 minutes in total. The tracks are very short.

Great stuff, but if you’re expecting a more traditional album-length set of tracks, this is not that.

#2697 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

All stern pro and premium have 4 in, le have 5 1/4

I understand I am incorrect about all le games having 5 1/4

#2698 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I understand I am incorrect about all le games having 5 1/4

OK, I will continue to research. Thanks.

#2699 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Don’t forget/do be aware that there is only 23 minutes worth of music to be had. That’s not 23 minutes per side, it’s 23 minutes in total. The tracks are very short.
Great stuff, but if you’re expecting a more traditional album-length set of tracks, this is not that.

That's fine! I just want the digital album.
are they FLAC? 320 kbps mp3?

$10 donated to the animal shelter of your choice if anyone can send me the digital download files for BK:SOR

#2700 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

It's available on LP form on eBay. Not cheap though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/54?hl=retrogamerjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.