IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 112.
#2051 4 years ago
Quoted from November:

The original sounds are just the best you can do on it...best metal oriented soundtrack ever

Agree.... I'm into this type of music obviously but replacing with band specific tracks just wouldn't work and to me is a bit of a waste of time... but hey each to their own. I know of I was purchasing a bk i would want the original tunes back on it. It's not a gotg.... the original tracks are the best for this game.

#2052 4 years ago

What happened with the Topper. Still Crickets told it would be November. Is this going to be Distro only.

#2053 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

What happened with the Topper. Still Crickets told it would be November. Is this going to be Distro only.

Same with the code. Nothing as of yet.

#2054 4 years ago

Its gone the way of the dodo bird.

#2055 4 years ago

Guys, they said the code would be out in time for Christmas*, ok? Enough is enough.

*Christmas 2022

#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Guys, they said the code would be out in time for Christmas*, ok? Enough is enough.
*Christmas 2022

Nope Steve Ritchie said they HOPED they could release the topper along with the code for x-mas 2019 (which wasn't the case obviously).
Stern never made any formal announcement.

#2057 4 years ago
Quoted from gkralicek:

Nope Steve Ritchie said they HOPED they could release the topper along with the code for x-mas 2019 (which wasn't the case obviously).

Yep. While it would have been super sweet if that had happened, it was only a high-profile target date.

We can’t let our drooling for what will likely be one of (if not THE) greatest topper of all time pressure Team BKSOR into releasing something that’s anything less than that.

Odds are really good that one or more issues/factors arose that needed to be addressed necessitating the delay of the release. Given the internal pace and pressure that exists in such development environments, I‘m confident the team is doing everything in their control to get the topper and code update out ASAP.

#2058 4 years ago

^"the team"^

Im certain there is no team working on anything bksor. One guy maybe and its not Timmy Sexton. He stopped working on the code so long ago that he forgot what he did to it.

#2059 4 years ago
Quoted from gkralicek:

You’re right. They only make formal announcements over orange records.

#2060 4 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

You’re right. They only make formal announcements over orange records.

20200105_200557 (resized).jpg20200105_200557 (resized).jpg
#2061 4 years ago

Someone posted prior that the new code was already out on a demo game at a recent show. If this is true why has the code not been released? There were only going to be a very select few updates. So what is the hold up??? With as long as it has taken, I hope the new code is full of different callouts, graphics, rules and features.

#2062 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

... why has the code not been released?

Tim said more tests & few things he sees & need to improve...

#2063 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Tim said more tests & few things he sees & need to improve...

Good news hopefully!

#2064 4 years ago

Drained in the last mode before black castle! Aaargh! Never even came close before. What a fun freaking game.

#2065 4 years ago

I noticed a few bugs today and also a tech issue with my castle lock. May be useful for people with premiums/le to check

- When you launch with the lock down button no skill shot is awarded if you shoot the castle lock unlike with a manual plunge
- When you lock a ball back into the castle lock at multiball start no jackpot is given or call out
- When you relight the green castle lock lights then relock a ball during multiball you don’t always get a super jackpot

I had to replug the far side opto connector to my castle lock mech as it just stopped registering balls randomly today. Was not pushed in all the way.

#2066 4 years ago

I played black castle now for 3 times. Never master it, very hard to beat. It Need an option to add a ball

#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

^"the team"^
Im certain there is no team working on anything bksor. One guy maybe and its not Timmy Sexton. He stopped working on the code so long ago that he forgot what he did to it.

You're right - the team is all off working on Black Knight 4.

Please: if you can't comprehend at this point in the timeline of a game that "I‘m confident the team is doing everything in their control to get the topper and code update out ASAP" refers to just the appropriate member(s) of (more often than not) the original team best able to address whatever particular issue(s) need to be addressed and certainly not the entire team, then, to channel Shoresy, give your balls a tug. Then try doing pinball game development yourself sometime for a major manufacturer.

#2068 4 years ago

FINALLY got black castle mode today! Figured I’d fire it up for one quick game...40 minutes and 543M points later, I finally got to that mode! Loved the music for it too. Completed the first segment with the three center shots, then drained after a couple of the second segment. Seems pretty brutal to have to go through ALL the monsters again completely just to go at it again.

I was also one shot away from retro 2000 mode, so that’s a bummer. Had the second round of KNIGHT all lit when my 6th ball drained. Never had 3 extra balls before, either.

#2069 4 years ago

Anyone find any video of black castle mode? I’ve popped through all of the dead flip videos and some others but haven’t seen anyone get it. Now that I’ve “achieved“ it, I want to see it better and I won’t feel like it’s a spoiler for me.

On a related note, that one dead flip video cracked me up where he got to the final monster “clear” shots and drained two separate times. Basically last shot or two away from castle mode.

#2070 4 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Anyone find any video of black castle mode? I’ve popped through all of the dead flip videos and some others but haven’t seen anyone get it. Now that I’ve “achieved“ it, I want to see it better and I won’t feel like it’s a spoiler for me.
On a related note, that one dead flip video cracked me up where he got to the final monster “clear” shots and drained two separate times. Basically last shot or two away from castle mode.

I made one a while ago on my LE just to show some guys

#2071 4 years ago

Also 2nd retro

#2072 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I made one a while ago on my LE just to show some guys

Thanks. I also want to see someone beat it. A) like the song as far as I’ve heard it (I only lasted about 2X longer than you did there) and B) curious what type of points it’s worth.

There’s one guy who posts scores in the billion+ range on here for the Premium (he’s the only one ahead of me...but with like 18 scores), so maybe he’s beating black castle and it’s worth like 300M+

#2073 4 years ago

Hi all, made a shooter knob and speaker light while waiting for my topper and new code...

20200124_221511 (resized).jpg20200124_221511 (resized).jpg20200125_162109 (resized).jpg20200125_162109 (resized).jpg20200125_162814 (resized).jpg20200125_162814 (resized).jpg20200124_132620 (resized).jpg20200124_132620 (resized).jpg
#2074 4 years ago

Why does nearly everyone still insist on making shooter knobs that are upside-down from the player's perspective?

This was a big reason why Steve Ritchie intentionally designed the BKSOR shooter knob as he did.

#2075 4 years ago

It's the knob of a sword, so...

#2076 4 years ago

Finally made it to the Black Knight ! I got the first three shots and then lost control and it drained down the Outlane

Oh well next time !!! This game is fun not sure what all the fuss is about

#2077 4 years ago

Hi all

Finally got a pro last week and have been having a blast with it thus far. Was hoping to get some insight from you guys...

I know this game is prone to jump balls but Jesus, the ball is all over the place. Ive had it hop over the flippers a few times. Ive had it go from the left flipper over both outlanes and into the shooter lane. Any ideas on how to calm it down? Playfields already getting dimpled. Thanks!

#2078 4 years ago
Quoted from TOKYOSANDBLASTER:

Hi all
Finally got a pro last week and have been having a blast with it thus far. Was hoping to get some insight from you guys...
I know this game is prone to jump balls but Jesus, the ball is all over the place. Ive had it hop over the flippers a few times. Ive had it go from the left flipper over both outlanes and into the shooter lane. Any ideas on how to calm it down? Playfields already getting dimpled. Thanks!

Dial the flippers down to medium instead of strong.

#2079 4 years ago
Quoted from November:

It's the knob of a sword, so...

"Knob?" I take it you mean the pommel.
Regardless, it's the knob/pommel of an extremely short, thin and seriously not sharp sword at that.
But even if we do imagine the shooter rod to be a sword, that still doesn't explain why things like stormtrooper and Groot heads are upside-down from the player's perspective.

#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Finally made it to the Black Knight ! I got the first three shots and then lost control and it drained down the Outlane

Funny. Exact same with me. Finally got there yesterday and drained after those three shots.

Tempted to go glass off now so I can enjoy that awesome song again and admire the purple-ness lol

#2081 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

That’s why I think an add a ball option would be nice, similar to acdc‘s encore

#2082 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Dial the flippers down to medium instead of strong.

What is the factory setting on?

#2083 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

What is the factory setting on?

Strong

#2084 4 years ago

Finally played yesterday. First time in months. Its a good game and i enjoy it

#2085 4 years ago

Just installed Hooked’s pop bumper caps. They turned out great! The knight and Premium playfield blocks them a little, but they look so much better than the plastic version.

766F85E9-1695-4F37-AFF7-80B689D32FB7 (resized).jpeg766F85E9-1695-4F37-AFF7-80B689D32FB7 (resized).jpegC88E0945-B2BE-47D6-B9A8-1F6CAE6EE70D (resized).jpegC88E0945-B2BE-47D6-B9A8-1F6CAE6EE70D (resized).jpeg
#2086 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Just installed Hooked’s pop bumper caps. They turned out great! The knight and Premium playfield blocks them a little, but they look so much better than the plastic version.[quoted image][quoted image]

I was kind of surprised when I got mine and they were made out of metal! Definitely a quality mod!

#2087 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I was kind of surprised when I got mine and they were made out of metal! Definitely a quality mod!

Agreed! They feel super solid. I also dig the cut out skull eyes.

#2088 4 years ago

Finally finished the frame I was working on. The rivets look way better than the bb’s. Make your own card, or use the stock one. I’ll have installed pics later tonight.

F5FBACF1-30BE-4B9A-BF5A-AA390A434600 (resized).jpegF5FBACF1-30BE-4B9A-BF5A-AA390A434600 (resized).jpeg9FABF4A0-E40C-4140-9DEC-E943C85854CE (resized).jpeg9FABF4A0-E40C-4140-9DEC-E943C85854CE (resized).jpeg
#2089 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

Finally finished the frame I was working on. The rivets look way better than the bb’s. Make your own card, or use the stock one. I’ll have installed pics later tonight.[quoted image][quoted image]

Really loving this look!!!

#2090 4 years ago

Installed.

3D1B8D51-1F11-4B9D-8FC2-AAFEB0CD0030 (resized).jpeg3D1B8D51-1F11-4B9D-8FC2-AAFEB0CD0030 (resized).jpeg4E20D2F8-247E-4413-B638-E682BF17011D (resized).jpeg4E20D2F8-247E-4413-B638-E682BF17011D (resized).jpeg
#2091 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

Installed.[quoted image][quoted image]

Want.

#2092 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Just installed Hooked’s pop bumper caps. They turned out great! The knight and Premium playfield blocks them a little, but they look so much better than the plastic version.[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you put oatmeal raisin cookies on your pops?

#2093 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

Installed.[quoted image][quoted image]

#2094 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Did you put oatmeal raisin cookies on your pops?

Are you one of those people that sees food everywhere? That’s super weird.

#2095 4 years ago

I’m late to the party but I’m in with an Le! Game is awesome. I have one question, could be by design but when the ball comes out of the pops and down the side rail it hits the right sling. Is that normal or should it feed to the flipper? It seems like the spinner shot comes back to the right flipper fine. Doesnt seem like you can adjust it there. Thx in advance

#2096 4 years ago

The angle will change with speed so you cant really have both right?

#2097 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

The angle will change with speed so you cant really have both right?

Lol I guess not. I was just checking

#2098 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Are you one of those people that sees food everywhere? That’s super weird.

I actually thought the same thing when I saw em. My 5 year old asked if it was a piece of cake while I was looking at them.

#2099 4 years ago

Nov sword mod

A little more infos in the dedicated post in "All modding" section

20200131_001800 (resized).jpg20200131_001800 (resized).jpg
#2100 4 years ago

It's taken me 1039 plays on my Pro, but finally I made it to the Black Castle.

Loved the animation, music and shots. Managed to get some hits on him before draining, but sadly it was my last ball.

It's a long road to get back there, but keen to see it again soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/42?hl=spinneraddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.