IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 112.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Hey there, what is your Twitch channel name? Would love to see the stream!

It's MoonbeamArcade. Usually me and my friend Amber stream retro video games (me solo on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and us jointly on Fridays and Sundays) but I've been experimenting with the occasional pinball stream to see if there is any interest. I'll be streaming it today (Wednesday) at 1pm pacific time. I'm not the best pinballer but hey, I figure it'll be fun playing it live regardless! Hope to see you there.

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just received a Black Knight Pro that I am taking to the Pinball at the Zoo show in a few days... Of coarse I set it up and played it before the show. I could not wait to see it in person, because I have loved the Black Knight as a kid. Anyways I just could not leave it stock and I came up with a cool lighting effect for the center ramp lightning bolts, similar to the Premium and LE machines. I know that I will also be adding more items to this machine and powder coating as well.
Here are a few videos of this upgrade for the Pros only. It is very easily installed and plugs into the machine for power. If you would like one let me know and I can offer them on my website.
Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

[quoted image]

That’s awesome! This much closer to being okay with a pro!

#103 4 years ago

I just received a Black Knight Pro that I am taking to the Pinball at the Zoo show in a few days... Of coarse I set it up and played it before the show. I could not wait to see it in person, because I have loved the Black Knight as a kid. Anyways I just could not leave it stock and I came up with a cool lighting effect for the center ramp lightning bolts, similar to the Premium and LE machines. I know that I will also be adding more items to this machine and powder coating as well.
Here are a few videos of this upgrade for the Pros only. It is very easily installed and plugs into the machine for power. If you would like one let me know and I can offer them on my website.
Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

[quoted image]

I'll probably offer this lighting kit in red or white for $25.00 plus shipping. I can also do it in a sequence lighting from entry to exit and same colors. I just need to order different parts.

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

#104 4 years ago

Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

[quoted image]

Very nice, nice work!

#105 4 years ago

Followed the Dead Flip stream and took a chance (having not played it) based on my instant love of the flow and artwork... and oh yeah, the flailing Knight. Ordered a Pro which was delivered today. Wow. Did not disappoint in the least.

IMG_4865 (resized).JPGIMG_4865 (resized).JPG

IMG_4865 (resized).JPGIMG_4865 (resized).JPGIMG_4854 (resized).JPGIMG_4854 (resized).JPGIMG_4854 (resized).JPGIMG_4854 (resized).JPGIMG_4862 (resized).JPGIMG_4862 (resized).JPG

#106 4 years ago

Followed the Dead Flip stream and took a chance (having not played it) based on my instant love of the flow and artwork... and oh yeah, the flailing Knight. Ordered a Pro which was delivered today. Wow. Did not disappoint in the least.

IMG_4865 (resized).JPGIMG_4865 (resized).JPG
#107 4 years ago

Mezelmods picking the pro up this morning. I will be playing this afternoon after Kristin and Jared set it up. I don’t miss putting the games together anymore.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Mezelmods picking the pro up this morning. I will be playing this afternoon after Kristin and Jared set it up. I don’t miss putting the games together anymore.

Congrats...I am jealous! Been trying to talk myself into selling/trading something from my collection, but I'm pretty attached to all of them at the moment. He will pillage his way into my basement at some point though!

Can't wait to see what kind of goodies you guys come up with to dress him up a bit!

#109 4 years ago

Lyons Classic Pinball got our BKsor Pro yesterday! Fast and fun!(just my opinion). We will be bringing our original Black Knight with new playfield in within a few weeks to put next to the new one. Come Play!

#110 4 years ago

Cactus Jacks in Oklahoma City. Pro model. I really liked it. It’s a butt-kicker!!! Double thumbs up for the knight on the playfield.

A408539D-111C-4B21-AE7B-9DBF184167DB (resized).jpegA408539D-111C-4B21-AE7B-9DBF184167DB (resized).jpegDC6BBD17-10DC-45BB-83AE-196BBEF00AB8 (resized).jpegDC6BBD17-10DC-45BB-83AE-196BBEF00AB8 (resized).jpeg
#111 4 years ago

Still deciding, to buy BK or not. I played a pro yesterday on location here in Germany and I have to say I like It. Mr.Knight himself is a brutal heartless asshole. But I think I can get used to it. I am daily fighting against my Ghostbusters so I think I can stand that
I have seen DeadFlips stream and I think Pro is the way to go? I have Ghostbusters Pro also and like it.

#112 4 years ago

I had the chance to play a pro and a premium at PATZ this weekend (and all the other latest Sterns). Wow, both were really fun and Ritchie fast! I was pleasantly surprised by the animations on the display, too. I really, really liked that upper playfield on the premium. Usually, I'm content with Pro models, but I think I would miss that upper playfield on this one.

I can't say that I like the MagnasSave though (on any of the BK pins). I am just not fast enough to hit that damn button when I need to. By the time my brain processes whether or not I need to hit it, it's already too late, argh!

#113 4 years ago

Having a tech issue with the shield:

When raised, it doesn’t raise high enough and the ball grazes it (but makes it past). It is starting to chip away at the shield point every so slightly.

Anyone else have this? The mech doesn’t have any obvious adjustment points, unfortunately.

#114 4 years ago

I was going to check out the mech, send like there should be an adjustment one way or another but I couldn't find a manual on stern's site (I am on mobile though so could be something wonky). Maybe just some screws that hold it to the bottom of the playfield need to be tightened or something?

#115 4 years ago

Testing lights for the ramp on Pro model.

29FF320D-7199-47C0-BF59-5A4C0D4D1B26 (resized).jpeg29FF320D-7199-47C0-BF59-5A4C0D4D1B26 (resized).jpeg406DED10-47DC-4E5E-9DD2-B94627972E1E (resized).jpeg406DED10-47DC-4E5E-9DD2-B94627972E1E (resized).jpeg5F0EA6B1-8696-4E89-879B-BAA48AD73163 (resized).jpeg5F0EA6B1-8696-4E89-879B-BAA48AD73163 (resized).jpeg9D40725B-BD4B-4BBF-AC61-A15E99960AC2 (resized).jpeg9D40725B-BD4B-4BBF-AC61-A15E99960AC2 (resized).jpeg
#116 4 years ago

Waiting on LE delivery estimate...

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Testing lights for the ramp on Pro model.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Take a dremel and cut those speaker grills. No idea why they have a grill behind a grill

#118 4 years ago

Just received mine for the weekend. Little gameplay from Germany

#119 4 years ago

Rgb matching the insert? You'll sell 1000 of these.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Take a dremel and cut those speaker grills. No idea why they have a grill behind a grill

I was going to remove them but it kind of looks like the gate below with the led fire.

Going to leave them for now maybe later. I was also thinking of a shield to insert that another day.

#121 4 years ago

Had friends over this past weekend and couldn't get them off it. So glad I took the chance without having seen it. Friggin love it. (Pro) Thinking about it? Go for it!

#122 4 years ago

Crickey how do some of y'all get such good scores! I'm just past 100 games and my best is still around 36 million

#123 4 years ago

So what do you guys think? Is it a future classic? It looks to be more metal and have more "tude" than Iron Maiden itself.

Did not care for IronM, love the band and music but the pin felt meh, also due to it being based on the mobile game. I've only played 20 credits or so on it.

Haven't had the opportunity to test BKSOR yet.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Crickey how do some of y'all get such good scores! I'm just past 100 games and my best is still around 36 million

I haven’t figured out scoring totally yet, but I like to sit on two ball locks until I have a at least one super feature going, and I like to have a mode lit to start at TKC. As I’m hitting jackpots in triple knights challenge I try and start more super features as they become available. I’m not sure how to get to retro mode, but somehow that seems to be the key for having games that are 100 mil plus. At least for me anyhow...

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I haven’t figured out scoring totally yet, but I like to sit on two ball locks until I have a at least one super feature going. As I’m hitting jackpots in triple knights challenge I try and start more super features as they become available. I’m not sure how to get to retro mode, but somehow that seems to be the key for having games that are 100 mil plus. At least for me anyhow...

So I had the knights challenge insert lit once but had a brick power drain and failed. I believe you have to spell knight on the playfield by hitting so many shots in modes and that gets you into the retro mode. I haven't done it yet so maybe someone else can confirm.

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

So I had the knights challenge insert lit once but had a brick power drain and failed. I believe you have to spell knight on the playfield by hitting so many shots in modes and that gets you into the retro mode. I haven't done it yet so maybe someone else can confirm.

I agree, I thought that may have been how to start as well. I thought it gave me a letter for the 2nd consecutive shot on a mode light.. it’s just too hard to play and see how your progressing

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Waiting on LE delivery estimate...

Was told they went into production this week...

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

You get knight letters by completing major features which include enough shots or finishing a mode. You also get a knight letter every time you make a super jackpot in the main triple knight mode. Once you have spelled knight the retro mode will be lit on the far left spinner feeding the saucer hole.

#129 4 years ago

Anybody else noticing that the super features and the combos do nothing in the code at this time kind of odd

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody else noticing that the super features and the combos do nothing in the code at this time kind of odd

They don’t increase scoring on that feature?

Also, what happens after you get the 3 hurry ups? You get a knight letter?

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

They don’t increase scoring on that feature?
Also, what happens after you get the 3 hurry ups? You get a knight letter?

Yes i think you also get a letter for completing a WAR hurry up but i would have to make sure as i'm not one hundred percent confident on that.

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Yes i think you also get a letter for completing a WAR hurry up but i would have to make sure as i'm not one hundred percent confident on that.

Hopefully completing war will one day build playfield multipliers.

I was going to ask how code was coming along, but it appears much is missing still.

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I haven’t figured out scoring totally yet, but I like to sit on two ball locks until I have a at least one super feature going, and I like to have a mode lit to start at TKC. As I’m hitting jackpots in triple knights challenge I try and start more super features as they become available. I’m not sure how to get to retro mode, but somehow that seems to be the key for having games that are 100 mil plus. At least for me anyhow...

Hmm I tried that and it helped, my new best is 46 million so thanks for that! Definitely need to study the scoring a bit more on this game, figure out what works best.

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from Duex:

Just received mine for the weekend. Little gameplay from Germany

Check your shield, it seems to be a bit loose?

#135 4 years ago

Hell yea! ========================
Fixed:
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused balls to become trapped behind the
shield on weak shots.
- Fixed an issue that could cause top lanes to appear lit for skill shot
when they shouldn't have been.
- Removed top and bottom lanes from award light shows.
- Fixed an issue that prevented 2.5m from being scored as a possible award
and sometimes skipping mystery as a result.
- Fixed an issue where Mystery would show Light Super and Start a super
feature.
- Fixed an issue where multiple flail impact sounds could play.
- Fixed an issue which caused the shield diverter duty-cycle to
expire when it shouldn't have.
- Fixed an issue where some display effects would stop on the tilt display
effect.

Tweaked:
- Boosted the amount of sword power earned from drop target hits, bank
completions, and center shot hits.
- Added multiple scoreboxes to each Skeleton during a Pop Bumper session.
- Modified Wicked Cavern mode so it will never have only 1 shot lit on the
center target.
- Change the Ball 1 Locked and Ball 2 Locked videos so that they show as
full screen display effects.
- Modified the presentation order of effects on the Shield VUK. Mode Start
will always be the last display effect shown.
- Updated the light show for End of Ball Bonus.
- Added the Flame Panel to attract light show.
- Revised attract light show to make them more smooth.
- Default number of modes for extra ball updated to 2.
- Modified spinner display effect to use full-length scores instead of abbreviated.
- Speech, FX, and Music volumes and tweaks.
- Score balancing.
- Tweaked the order of some speech calls.
- Default lower flipper power set to Hard.
- Verified consistency in fonts to display scores.

New:
- Added additional high score entries.
- Combo Champion
- KNIGHT Champion
- Black Castle Champion
- WAR Champion
- Bonus Champion
- Triple Knight's Challenge Champion
- Molten Fire Champion
- Deep Freeze Champion
- Mud Bog Champion
- Wicked Cavern Champion
- Burning Sands Champion
- Super Champion
- Added sounds to sound test.
- Updated the UI to show the following information:
- Lightning Effect while POWER modifier is active during a mode.
- Pulsing background glow to running super feature icons.
- Values for Super Orbits, Super Lanes, Super Slings, and Super Targets.
- Super Feature Collect Jackpot value.
- Add game adjustment for Shield Diverter power.
- Add game adjustment for Trough power.
- Added 5 difficulty settings for KNIGHT letters. Install competition defaults to
Extra Hard (0 Letters spotted)
- Updates to Flail Motor:
- Enabled STALL TIMEOUT mechanism.
- Motor can detect stalls caused by a stuck ball.
- Enhanced flail motor opto detection/compensation
- Added start effects for Black Knight Original Multiball.
- Added light effect for Combos on the orbit shots.
- Added additional Black Knight Taunts throughout the game.
- Competition mode now makes the order of mystery effects deterministic.
- Added display effects for Magna Save Available and Ball Save Lit.

#136 4 years ago

I’m still hearing more taunts and callouts... very excited to hear there is gonna be EVEN MORE!

#137 4 years ago

Bought a Pro, put it on location Monday night.
Those that know me know I don't buy pro's.
But this one looks like it rocks.

Guys are loving it on location so far.
Fast in your face kind of game to.

IMG_4768 (resized).JPGIMG_4768 (resized).JPG
#138 4 years ago

I updated to code .93 and only put 3 games on it, but I’m not seeing any_ lights show for skill shot. Patch notes read like they were showing at inappropriate times, not totally... intended?

#139 4 years ago

Love what they did w/ start of retro mode! The taunts are certainly increased throughout gameplay!

#140 4 years ago

Added half-moon metal cabinet protectors and orange LED buttons from Pinball Life. Picture doesn't do it justice, it's a deep orange and blends with the artwork.

Indeed a bit of a crime to drill into a brand new cabinet, but I love the look and durability of the metal protectors.

Before/after pics.

IMG_4924 (resized).JPGIMG_4924 (resized).JPGIMG_4930 (resized).JPGIMG_4930 (resized).JPG

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

I updated to code .93 and only put 3 games on it, but I’m not seeing any_ lights show for skill shot. Patch notes read like they were showing at inappropriate times, not totally... intended?

Just updated my code and skill shot is completely gone now. Is that what you are referring to?

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from Nw55555:

Just updated my code and skill shot is completely gone now. Is that what you are referring to?

Yes, exactly. It functions identical as it did with the last version, even flipping to switch spots of the hidden shot, just invisible.

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from Nw55555:

Confirmed skill shot missing on .93

#144 4 years ago

Guys hearing any updates on LE ship/delivery times for U.S. ?

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Guys hearing any updates on LE ship/delivery times for U.S. ?

I was asked to PIF for an LE yesterday, so I would guess shipping in 2 weeks.

#146 4 years ago

My first new pin. Loving it so far. Noticing a few things and wondering if I am the only one.

When the ball goes through the R in the W A R lanes up top, if it does not have significant speed, it stops at the bottom of the slot cut in the playfield. A slight nudge will dislodge it. Not a huge issue, but it does stop the flow of the game.

When the ball comes down off the right orbit, about 75% of the time it falls into the right slingshot instead of the right flipper.

Anyone else have the same issue?

The knight toy is awesome, but I think it is the call outs and taunts that really make this game great. So glad I have it in the game room where this is the only game playing. I think you will miss a huge part of the game with the sounds being drowned out on location.

#147 4 years ago

Just installed the speaker light kit from DugFreez on my Pro. They are color and motion changing. Right now I have them locked on red and yellow to complement most of the artwork.

Anyway, I just thought they were really cool so I wanted to put a shout out to Doug and his company.

PS - I did not get that Grand Champ score. I had a pinhead party over the weekend and one of my buddies got it. I'm not anywhere close to that!

IMG_4959 (resized).JPGIMG_4959 (resized).JPG
#148 4 years ago
Quoted from WonderMellon:

My first new pin. Loving it so far. Noticing a few things and wondering if I am the only one.
When the ball goes through the R in the W A R lanes up top, if it does not have significant speed, it stops at the bottom of the slot cut in the playfield. A slight nudge will dislodge it. Not a huge issue, but it does stop the flow of the game.
When the ball comes down off the right orbit, about 75% of the time it falls into the right slingshot instead of the right flipper.
Anyone else have the same issue?
The knight toy is awesome, but I think it is the call outs and taunts that really make this game great. So glad I have it in the game room where this is the only game playing. I think you will miss a huge part of the game with the sounds being drowned out on location.

What does your leveling bubble look like?

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

What does your leveling bubble look like?

:begin smartass comment
It is a black plastic case with a glass tube on top. The tube has little black lines and yellow liquid inside with an air bubble.
:end smartass comment

(Couldn’t resist)

Anyway, here is the level

EC077ED3-7CC4-44FD-9B01-EEE5241420E3 (resized).jpegEC077ED3-7CC4-44FD-9B01-EEE5241420E3 (resized).jpeg
#150 4 years ago

Well played.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 16.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/3?hl=blacksun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.