IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 112.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Agreed. This is a no brainer if you love extensive right flipper shots!

LOL, well, that's why I want to try one out first

#52 5 years ago

First LE I’ve bought in a while. Stoked to get my hands on one

#53 5 years ago

won't get my LE until June most likely.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Curiosity question here, and it really doesn't matter, but how often do people put games down listed in their collections before they actually have them? Do you do this as you put money down for a deposit or what? I just looked at the game listing for this on the machine database, and according to that, there's already 14 pinsiders with it.....
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/black-knight-sword-of-rage-le

I’ll add early if I know FOR SURE that I’m getting one. Just added BKSORLE to my collection

#56 5 years ago

Looking for the sword of rage club can anyone point me in the right direction?

#57 5 years ago

Just paid in full for the LE. Now the wait begins.

#58 5 years ago

Prem Reserved

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Looking for the sword of rage club can anyone point me in the right direction?

always the wise guy

sorted

#60 5 years ago

Thanks, yes it's about the only thing I didn't like about this drool worthy game. I have heard about 90% of folks say it correctly the first time, but guarantee the "swords " always comes out at least once.

#61 5 years ago

In on a pro. Pretty excited! The music, the animations, the freakin speech! And holy hell does that topper sound BA!

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

In on a pro. Pretty excited! The music, the animations, the freakin speech! And holy hell does that topper sound BA!

Where was this elusive topper I’ve heard about?

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Steve's interview on C2C mentions that its not quite ready yet, but he describes it in detail

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

2 more burning castle gates like in the game. And 3 motors to control black knights head! Smh no way! And tilts back to laugh at you! Bwahahaha! Stuff of legends man!

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

2 more burning castle gates like in the game. And 3 motors to control black knights head! Smh no way! And tilts back to laugh at you! Bwahahaha! Stuff of legends man!

22BE62F7-44D7-4076-A2EE-D47FFA008A51 (resized).jpeg22BE62F7-44D7-4076-A2EE-D47FFA008A51 (resized).jpeg
#66 5 years ago

I managed to convince myself late last week to change my order to an LE from Premium. My second Stern LE in row after Deadpool LE, I'm on a roll lol! Soon going to be 4 Sterns in my collection at once, most ever.

#67 5 years ago

Oh man, I really like this theme - but I'm running out of space, money & my wife will likely divorce me if I purchase another machine.... Oh well, looks like I'll have to settle for a PRO and go with a cheap divorce lawyer.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Oh well, looks like I'll have to settle for a PRO and go with a cheap divorce lawyer.

Its the best way......

#69 5 years ago

In for a PRO ... because it shows up earlier ..... and afterwards maybe a PREM ... but so far I saw the video yesterday the second playfield is not that important. Pro looks like a very nice and fast game.

#70 5 years ago

Pre/LE appears to validate those concerned that it is too heavily reliant on the right flipper. Right flipper to left ramp to upper to right upper flipper and lock upstairs.

Unfortunately, the action button is being used for MagnaSave. Would have been nice to lock three downstairs, cancel with the action button and go for locking 3 upstairs. I hope Timball’s can code around this.

Need to see where this goes before making a decision. Currently leaning toward a Pro for the reasons stated.

#71 5 years ago

I’m in on an LE. It just looks like my kind of game.

#72 5 years ago

Just ordered a Pro for Lyons Classic Pinball.

#73 5 years ago

Just ordered a Pro, my 2nd nib game. Will likely live stream this one on Twitch once I get it, will be fun figuring it out live with everyone watching.

#74 5 years ago

anyone who has the game I'd really appreciate a picture of the HDMI out port?

#75 5 years ago

oh and anyone know when the manual is likely to go on the stern website?

#76 5 years ago

Just paid for my le ..can’t wait ..seems to me like a modern system 11

#77 5 years ago

LE paid in full. And now the wait begins . . .

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

LE paid in full. And now the wait begins . . .

Are people getting their pro's yet?

Guess I should send the remainder in.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Are people getting their pro's yet?
Guess I should send the remainder in.

I have a deposit on one but haven't heard anything yet.

#80 5 years ago

Ahwe man, the callouts in this game could be the best of all time! It’s like Steve’s greatest hits all coming together...the taunts at the start of the game are fantastic. “Come at me bro, bwahaha!”. I’m not sure what they did with the audio, but this thing sounds awesome outta the box. The music is outstanding!

#81 5 years ago

I bought a pro after playing both versions at MGC. While it's potentially saddening to lose the MB up top, my main reasons for going pro over pre/le was the upper pf blocked a lot of what I liked seeing from the lower pf (even though the majority is transparent). The 3 lock up top were also a bit easy to get under current code so while I hate to give it up.... I enjoyed the pro a bit more if I was honest with myself and the price made it an easier call. First pro in the collection, but one I'm more than happy with.

Excited to join the club and hope everyone is ultimately happy with their respective choices on version. Good game, great audio \m/

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Any pro’s arrive yet?

Mine should be here today

#84 5 years ago

I ordered two LE’s, keeping one nib until 2030.

#85 5 years ago

I get so amped up when I hear you LE collectors saying you ordered! Man, I wish I was more like you guys. I am genuinely excited for the buyers of this game! Cannot wait to see more footage!

#86 5 years ago

LE ordered

#87 5 years ago

Pro has arrived!

IMG_20190422_174503 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_174503 (resized).jpg

IMG_20190422_172737 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_172737 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_174000 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_174000 (resized).jpg
#88 5 years ago

Played a few games at The 1up tonight. I played poorly, so can't comment on code, etc.

But it's a beauty...

The Black Knight toy is amazing and fun to hit. The fire effect in the back is fun.

The lcd display and animations look much better in person.

Pro owners will be happy

One negative.... Hard to not hit the lit magna save button after the last few games that make it a must.

#89 5 years ago

Just a heads up the shield came off mine after the first 15 games. Might want to put locktite on the two screws. I didn't have any with me but am hoping it holds until I can get up there and put some on.

#90 5 years ago

Stern really needs to start putting Locktite on a lot more of their screws. Really poor decision to not use it more.

#91 5 years ago

Hardest decision to make in all my time thus far in pinball, for far too many reasons... but I'm now back in on the LE, after switching that vote nearly every other day. I wish inflation would have allowed LE prices to sit at same spot as they were during #the_walking_dead_le days... and the decision would have been slightly easier. Pinball is becoming a rich mans world only in the world of operators...

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Just a heads up the shield came off mine after the first 15 games. Might want to put locktite on the two screws. I didn't have any with me but am hoping it holds until I can get up there and put some on.

Hmm funky, thanks for the heads up. I think i'm gonna live stream myself playing the pro model tomorrow on Twitch, curious if I'll have the same issue. If i do it'll happen live I remember on my AC/DC Luci vault edition the bulbs behind the lightning symbols all came off, so I had to use bulbs that fit much more snug and those haven't come out after hundreds of games. I did buy some Locktite though just in case the shield has an issue.

#93 5 years ago

Most of you know, but always blue loctite... NO RED

Also, after playing this I gotta say that the black knight mech as a whole is just really well done. Easily one of the best toys in pinball

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Also, after playing this I gotta say that the black knight mech as a whole is just really well done. Easily one of the best toys in pinball

I agree it's pretty sweet.

I'm wondering if they use a power screwdriver with adjustable torque for assembly and just need to bump it up. I cranked mine down pretty good so we'll see. Could be an isolated incident.

#95 5 years ago

Played some at 1UP as well. Very brutal, but you can control it if you're patient. You can backhand pretty much every shot except the right orbit. I was able to backhand the "most left" shot that ends in the saucer/VUK. Backhanding the the "light lock" stand-up was also pretty safe. Back-hand the shield shot as well.

The knight mech is awesome. I had the spinning flail hit the ball straight down the middle on me. The black knight was victorious that ball.

The animations are great. Especially loved the extra ball one.

Great light show, and all the full color RGBs in the wheel. The burning fire in the back is also very cool.

Heard some people mention the music is repetitive. At the bar, it wasn't really loud enough to tell.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from soapblox:

Heard some people mention the music is repetitive.

All pinball music is repetitive. I don't know wtf people are talking about. Name me a machine that isn't.

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

This is one thing I started doing more regularly with all my sterns before putting them out. Seems like every time I clean a game there are 3 or 4 screws almost falling out.
In the cabinet and there is always a mystery screw or two. Last time I had one screw holding in the groot trough opto boards on either side, I was amazed it was still working since it was misaligned slightly.

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

All pinball music is repetitive. I don't know wtf people are talking about. Name me a machine that isn't.

I think people are keying in on how quickly the loop repeats.

Two things that I’m thinking:
1) if you’re just watching someone else play, then yes everything does sound repetitive.
2) this music in particular is a little more extreme and therefore more noticeable.

I like a lot of different music and in particular thrashy metal-ish stuff so I’m very excited for sometime in the future when I have mine at home and can rock out.

#99 5 years ago

I just received a Black Knight Pro that I am taking to the Pinball at the Zoo show in a few days... Of coarse I set it up and played it before the show. I could not wait to see it in person, because I have loved the Black Knight as a kid. Anyways I just could not leave it stock and I came up with a cool lighting effect for the center ramp lightning bolts, similar to the Premium and LE machines. I know that I will also be adding more items to this machine and powder coating as well.

Here are a few videos of this upgrade for the Pros only. It is very easily installed and plugs into the machine for power. If you would like one let me know and I can offer them on my website.

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

20190424_103744 (resized).jpg20190424_103744 (resized).jpg
#100 5 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I think i'm gonna live stream myself playing the pro model tomorrow on Twitch

Hey there, what is your Twitch channel name? Would love to see the stream!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Wanted
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 16.00
There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/2?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.