IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 112.
#1001 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Got the new Speakerlightkit.com LE kit with mirrored acrylic inserts. Easy installation and they look fantastic. Here is a quick video on the out of box setting:

Dude, those are bad ass! Wish I could get em for my pro

#1002 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Dude, those are bad ass! Wish I could get em for my pro

I am hoping to have 5.25" speaker plates (as well as various colored speaker surrounds) available in the future to make the 4" to 5.25" speaker upgrade a more affordable option. The target goal is to make it so a person can do the speaker WITH speaker light upgrade for a comparable price to what the speaker upgrade alone is currently.

Also... I already have 2 different style of Speaker Light Kits that are designed for BK:SoR Pro on my website now. I should have the BK:SoR acrylic design from the video listed on my website next week sometime.

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/SPIKE-2-Standard-or-Deluxe.html

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#1003 4 years ago

Does anyone else think it is a party fail to not offer the Black Knight SOR LP's to game owners first? At least for the LE's like they did with DP? Just curious what everyone thought.. I am seeing them on Ebay for 200 bucks.. wow...

lp (resized).jpglp (resized).jpg
#1004 4 years ago

Yes. Stern is an ass for not letting LE owners get the first shot at those albums. I bid up to $140 on the ebay one last night... it sold for $202.
Theres no way I could have gotten one, i live on the other side of the country.

#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Yes. Stern is an ass for not letting LE owners get the first shot at those albums. I bid up to $140 on the ebay one last night... it sold for $202.
Theres no way I could have gotten one, i live on the other side of the country.

They should have followed their own production model: LE buyers get (or minimally get first dibs on) a deluxe/exclusive limited release, then Pro/Premium owners can either get what's left over (first come first served) or only be able to purchase it on black vinyl and/or CD and/or digital download.

What baffles me is why (at least so far) they decided to only take in a whopping $2,000 gross on it. Given the following of Anthrax, Scott Ian, etc., I could see people who never heard of BKSOR and people not even interested in pinball wanting to buy this music. And I bet a few of them are happily paying the eBay prices right now along with some of our pinhead fanatics right here.

#1006 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

[quoted image]

Where is that from?

#1007 4 years ago

Speaking of music downloads, can anyone confirm whether or not you get access to a download of the album if you purchased (or subsequently purcha$$$$ed) the vinyl?

#1008 4 years ago

None of you guys must be into vinyl collecting if you think $250 USD is ridiculous for rare vinyl. Hell my original pressing of Aenima by Tool by was like $300 and it isn't even *that* rare. 100 copies from a known producer of a niche property with a great sound to boot? Shit, I'm surprised they're not listed for $500. That being said, I don't need it. I listen to it every time I play, there is no reason for me to buy it other than just to have it.

#1009 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

there is no reason for me to buy it other than just to have it.

That is what I keep telling myself when I look on eBay. Not to mention that I don't own a turntable, nor would I want to open the package if I bought it.

#1010 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Make sure all the hardware that mounts the coil bracket is tight. If it’s not returning, it means something is out of alignment as the plunger is rubbing along the sleeve. Loose hardware is often the main cause.

My upper flipper still drags back to its starting position.

I can't tell if my issue is with the coil at all. Everything seems tight. Are there any known issues or adjustments with the shaft and component stack up through to the upper play field? It feels like the resistance is in the rotation on that axis and not the coil/sleeve setup.

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

My upper flipper still drags back to its starting position.
I can't tell if my issue is with the coil at all. Everything seems tight. Are there any known issues or adjustments with the shaft and component stack up through to the upper play field? It feels like the resistance is in the rotation on that axis and not the coil/sleeve setup.

Can you pull the flipper straight up away from the playfield even the slightest bit? There is supposed to be a millimeter of play or so.

#1012 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Speaking of music downloads, can anyone confirm whether or not you get access to a download of the album if you purchased (or subsequently purcha$$$$ed) the vinyl?

YES!

#1013 4 years ago

Just bought a NIB BKSOR LE. It’s joining my BK2K. For me, it was a dream theme that I began pushing inside the company since 2016. When I learned they were moving forward with it after all it was like a dream come true. I didn’t think I’d be able to get a LE, but I was and I’m so excited. For me I can’t imagine owning a BK game without a mirrored back glass and upper PF so there was only ever one option for me.

Excited for some of the cool mods you guys have cooked up.

#1014 4 years ago

OMG the BKSOR Pro with lightning flippers at Pinburg was off the hook.

I gotta do this to my Premium it was Insano

#1015 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I fully acknowledge that I am still in the honeymood stage with my pro, but at this point I honestly can't see it leaving my collection. It has so much personality and an addictive nature. It is brutal, but not unfair. Adrenaline rush from start to finish. I find the code to be great. It isn't the deepest code in the world, but it is well matched with the brutality of the playfield, if that makes sense. If it was much deeper, only the elite players would ever see the end. The battles are each unique with a feel and personality of their own. I love the "supers" system, with its risk/reward strategy and accidental cash-ins. The sword / power is a much more interesting take on the Star Trek Away Team / GOTG Upgrade idea. The risk/reward of having supers and power start from the crazy dangerous Black Knight shot is genius. Knight retro mode is amazing as a fan of the first game. It is very obtainable during a decent game and is a really nice mid-point mini-wizard to break up the battles. The Black Castle is the perfect difficulty in my opinion. It takes a great game, but it's doable. I've only gotten there once so far, and I didn't beat BK, so I have yet to see Rage. I also haven't seen Ransom yet, so that is another challenging yet obtainable reward waiting for me. This game definitely can't be breezed through (at least for me), but I do not think anything is too difficult or impossible for mortals to reach. Great balance.
I will admit, I do wish there was one more stackable multiball available in the pro. Catapult could have been implemented and tied to the left VUK, but I get that it was kept as something special for the prem/LE. That said, it doesn't really feel like anything is missing, it just would have been nice to have.
As for the layout, yes, it is a simple layout, but every single shot is so satisfying. I have only played a handful of games on the premium, but the upper playfield just didn't grab me. Then again I am (oddly) not a big fan of BK2K, especially the upper playfield, so I guess that's not a surprise. The catapult is a very cool mech and difficult yet satisfying to hit, but I found it to distracted me from the rest of the game too much. If all you are doing is concentrating on the upper playfield and getting catapult going, it is going to get repetitive fast. It also killed the flow of the ramp. The pro ramp is simple and shallow, but man it feels so good to hit. And comboing the ramp into the shield lock from an on the fly backhand has quickly become one of my favorite combos ever. It just feels so good...even better somehow than an upper flipper ramp Picard maneuver type shot. I feel sorry for the prem/LE guys losing that combo. Sure, you can do it when you drain from the upper, or by letting it just pass through, but it will never be the same as off of a silky smooth ramp. Nearly every shot is backhand-able which is always fun. The light lock target can even be backhanded, which is a cool shot. Yes...this game even manages to make stand-up targets feel good, LOL! It would be nice if Magnasave was a little stronger or better positioned to be as effective as the older machines were. My old BK could suck a ball half way out of the outlane. This one is more of a preventative measure than a real save. I probably use it on a fair number of balls that wouldn't have needed it, but better safe than sorry. As long as it's above the post it will usually catch (unless very fast moving), but once it's a hair down the outlane, forget it. Still, I love it, have gotten used to how to use it, and am very glad it's here. And I personally love it being on the lockdown bar. Nothing more satisfying than smacking it and watching the ball snap onto the save with that awesome sound and shaker effect firing. Good stuff.
As for the Black Knight himself...what a great "toy". Tying three different shots into one highly themed and great looking toy was just genius. The flail is wicked cool and used in great ways. The body target is such a sucker shot, but so valuable when supers or power is lit. The shield lock is awesome. I love that the shield not only blocks the lock lane, but can smack the ball back at you like the old Gottlieb kicking targets. Top it off with the bling of the face LEDs changing color based on what he's saying to you! So fun, so well theme integrated, and great looking to boot.
All of the art assets are second to none in my opinion. Just a beautiful machine all around. The animations are killer. Lich Lords mode start is my favorite animation of all time...just so intense. Every mode start feels special and like the start of an epic battle. It just pulls you in like few games do. I just can't say enough good things about the animations. Kudos to the team behind them...they killed it! I would like to see a little tweaking done to when WAR hurry-ups start, are going, and are finished. When in the middle of a battle, half the time I do not know WAR is happening (other than the insert lights, which are very well done). I'd like a little more fanfare to call more attention to it, but that's a nitpick. Maybe just a "THIS IS WAR" callout at the start? The lightshow overall is amazing. Sound, speech, and the killer music are all awesome. My only gripe is I never EVER, EVER want to hear the Black Knight call me "brah". I appreciate the humor added, including the "waivering confidence" stuff as you get closer to him, but BK should never say that word, LOL. (Yes I know...i'm too old...get off my lawn. ). I might even change that one using Pinball Browser as it's the only one that actually makes me cringe, and not in a good way. Other than that...everything is spot on. I do get some distortion from the speakers at a fairly low volume, so I think some audio levels could probably be tweaked, but that's minor and there are some adjustments in the settings that could probably help. Also, the shaker motor integration is great...one of the best I've played.
Sorry this turned into a bit of a full review (actually I may copy paste it into the review section). I just am really in love with this game and can't say enough good about it. I feel sorry for those that have dismissed it as being stripped down or too simple. Steve Ritchie once again proves that a great game doesn't have to be too complex. This is a pure battle pin...fast, flowy, and brutal, with a fun and fitting ruleset, wrapped in amazing art and A/V assets.
As for the comparison with DP...that's a tough one. I actually sold my DP pro to fund my BK, however I only let it go because I intend to upgrade to a DP premium at some point down the road. I would say they are very close to equals in my mind. DP is a bit more lighthearted fun, BK is a little more intense and adrenaline pumping. BK shoots better, but DP has more interesting, though sometimes clunky, shots. DP is probably a bit deeper, which is appropriate as it plays longer. DP is a bit more unique in both layout and code, but that isn't a knock on BK by any means. If forced to choose, at this point I would say BK as I love the intensity and adrenaline, but DP is right there with it. Once I manage to bring a DP premium home, they will both be long term keepers for me, so you can't go wrong with either.
Good luck with the choice!

Jediturtle I too am liking BKSOR a great deal. And come on down to my house and play my DP since you miss yours. I also have a big box of EM parts here still waiting for you.

#1016 4 years ago
B004E596-A180-41E2-9E06-8A70D2BA5053 (resized).jpegB004E596-A180-41E2-9E06-8A70D2BA5053 (resized).jpeg
#1017 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

OMG the BKSOR Pro with lightning flippers at Pinburg was off the hook.
I gotta do this to my Premium it was Insano

What/where are lightning flippers ?

#1018 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

What/where are lightning flippers ?

Lightning Bolt Flippers on Williams games Fish Tales and BSD had em few others to.

#1019 4 years ago

They are a tad shorter than stock flippers.

#1020 4 years ago

I got my upper playfield enhancement kit yesterday from Pinball Life and it has the original plastic in it without the additional hole for the new post. Oh well. Email sent to Pinball Life to see what the story is.

#1021 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I got my upper playfield enhancement kit yesterday from Pinball Life and it has the original plastic in it without the additional hole for the new post. Oh well. Email sent to Pinball Life to see what the story is.

Hmm.. my distro just mailed mine to me without even having to ask and it was fine .

Also didn’t Steve mention a few plastic protectors ?

#1022 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Here's a picture of mine. I just drilled a new hole in the old one. I'm just going to keep the new one as a spare, I measured it and it's 7/16 of an inch over and 1/8 of an inch up on that left corner. Drill bit size is 5/32".
20190804_200953 (resized).jpg20190804_200953 (resized).jpg

#1023 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Here's a picture of mine. I just drilled a new hole in the old one. I'm just going to keep the new one as a spare, I measured it and it's 7/16 of an inch over and 1/8 of an inch up on that left corner. Drill bit size is 5/32".
[quoted image]

Thanks. I sized your picture the same as the plastic and held my plastic up to the screen so I could mark the spot for the hole. Worked great.

#1024 4 years ago

The lightning flippers actually shot really well. I played it once and got over 60m which I felt like was pretty good. Not sure why they felt they needed to make the game even more of a bastard though!

#1025 4 years ago

PSA for Premium and LE owners using Playfield Protectors: After quite a bit of testing I have determined that it is best to cut the protector shy of the flail ramp. I believe that the plastic allows for the ball to lose momentum after bouncing off of the sides of the metal ramp.

I modified mine and I am now very happy with the performance.

#1026 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

The lightning flippers actually shot really well. I played it once and got over 60m which I felt like was pretty good. Not sure why they felt they needed to make the game even more of a bastard though!

Not sure either. Think it adds some rando factor to make things more fair.

#1027 4 years ago

We are doing a soft launch for our flipper toppers. We will list them here in our pinside shop today. The web site will have them by Sunday night. Kits come with the black flipper cover and our metal cast swords. Black mask overly install is optional but it really makes the swords pop.
Orders placed here on pinside will ship by Monday.

20190806_203518 (resized).jpg20190806_203518 (resized).jpg20190806_203536 (resized).jpg20190806_203536 (resized).jpg20190806_203654 (resized).jpg20190806_203654 (resized).jpg
#1028 4 years ago

Just ordered a Black Knight Pro yesterday....! I'm finally in the club! Any must have mods?

#1029 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just ordered a Black Knight Pro yesterday....! I'm finally in the club! Any must have mods?

An upper playfield.

Just KIDDING!!! Both versions are adrenaline-pumping, just-one-more-game fun.

Mods I absolutely had to have were speaker upgrades and the Stern shooter knob (spring strength should not be an issue on the Pro as it has been for some folks on the Premium/LEs.) I also added speaker lights and lighted flipper buttons - each doing a "slow breathing" breathing effect. Went for the real knocker too.

#1030 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Pingulp. That's all that is needed.

#1031 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

An upper playfield.
Just KIDDING!!! Both versions are adrenaline-pumping, just-one-more-game fun.
Mods I absolutely had to have were speaker upgrades and the Stern shooter knob (spring strength should not be an issue on the Pro as it has been for some folks on the Premium/LEs.) I also added speaker lights and lighted flipper buttons - each doing a "slow breathing" breathing effect. Went for the real knocker too.

"Need an upper PF.....You sumbitch!!! haha!!! Those are great ideas. I noticed on my DP premium...the stock speakers weren't too bad. However, with a kickass soundtrack with Black Knight....I may do that.

#1032 4 years ago

When I saw the painted black lightning flippers at pinburg I fell in love. I think that just a 2d Topper like that for the Standard Stern
flipper set would be killer. Anyone take pics of that BKSOR

#1033 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

"Need an upper PF.....You sumbitch!!! haha!!! Those are great ideas. I noticed on my DP premium...the stock speakers weren't too bad. However, with a kickass soundtrack with Black Knight....I may do that.

If you really want great sound, be sure to get the top-of-the-line subwoofer offered by the speaker upgrade vendors above their regular upgraded subwoofer if not already included. Bonus: after installing that on a BKSOR you won't need a shaker motor.

#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

We are doing a soft launch for our flipper toppers. We will list them here in our pinside shop today. The web site will have them by Sunday night. Kits come with the black flipper cover and our metal cast swords. Black mask overly install is optional but it really makes the swords pop.

How do they attach to the flipper?

#1035 4 years ago

Why did they cut a hole and insert a plastic insert piece underneath the upper playfield flipper? Not sure how this passed quality control. The ball gets stuck frequently.

20190807_113332 (resized).jpg20190807_113332 (resized).jpg
#1036 4 years ago
Quoted from djgoaway:

Why did they cut a hole and insert a plastic insert piece underneath the upper playfield flipper? Not sure how this passed quality control. The ball gets stuck frequently.[quoted image]

I noticed that on my buddy's LE......not very often...but we had to take the glass off a couple of times.....

#1037 4 years ago
Quoted from djgoaway:

Why did they cut a hole and insert a plastic insert piece underneath the upper playfield flipper? Not sure how this passed quality control. The ball gets stuck frequently.[quoted image]

This has been discussed many times. This allows the upper playfield to be removed without removing the flipper. Some games are missing a washer or something under the plate. Easy fix. Search this thread.

#1038 4 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

How do they attach to the flipper?

Black decal on flipper top. 3m adhesive sword to decal. Takes longer to pull the glass off than install one sword on the flipper.
20190806_202934 (resized).jpg20190806_202934 (resized).jpg

#1039 4 years ago

For those that missed it, Steve himself asked on FB for this to be posted in this very thread, so owners who don’t read this thread often, would have another chance to see his suggestions and fixes for some common issues.

From the king himself:

“I'm posting fixes for problems with Black Knight Sword of Rage once again for those that missed the posts:

1) If the ball is flying off the right wire ramp near the lower right flipper on the Pro, here's what you need to do: Run the ball up and down gently on the lower section of the wire ramp. You might feel the ball hitting a screw end. Gently lift the wire ramp with your hand from underneath (it's flexible) until the ball flows down the wire ramp smoothly. If it doesn't fix the problem, lift a bit higher and harder. Once set, the wire ramp will stay put, and the ball won't touch the screw any longer.

2) If the ball gets stuck behind the Shield, or if the one way gate traps the ball under it, do this: With the game turned off, lift the shield with one hand and find the gate wire with the fingers of your other hand. Flex the wire gate all the way up a few times. This gate is a spring gate, with a piece of spring steel forcing the gate to close after the ball passes through to the up kicker. Flex it, and the sticking problems will go away. If not, locate the little strip of spring steel mounted on the gate and give it an upward bend and test it until the gate opens easily and the ball ends up in the VUK.

3) Black Knight Sword of Rage was designed to play at 6.5 to 7 degrees. While I realize game owners can do as they wish with their games, this game plays fast at 6.5-7 degrees. Making it steeper is absolutely cheating, because it removes the side-to-side action that makes the game interesting. I hate a floaty game as much as you guys do, you think? It is fun to learn to react with the right nudges and flipper skills to keep the ball in play, and is part of the Black Knight's challenge. It will help improve your game play skills. Side-to-side ball action when mastered also affords some really cool ways of knocking down the drops, scoring the Ball Saver in the left drain and setting up for nice feeds to the flippers. BKSOR has made me a better player, but I am no champion. With the Premium and LE, a steeper slope is not a good idea. Besides cheating, fewer shots will make it to the upper playfield through the Flail Lane.

All NIB pins need some small adjustments to get them to play near perfectly. If you ask any experienced owners, they will tell you the same thing. While we at Stern strive to make sure your games work well, sometimes things are missed or change in transit and handling. If you aren't a klutz and have some mechanical sensibilities, don't be afraid to make adjustments when something isn't working quite right. If mechanics aren't your thing, there are plenty of people on Pinside that can help you get it right. I'm thinking Lloyd, Levi, and if you ask me for help, I will do what I can. Just write here on my Facebook page. I don't know all games, but I know mine pretty well.

4) If the ball in play gets stuck endlessly behind the rotating Flail (not the Shield), you need to check the optical switches at the mid-Flail Lane: There are 2 sets of optos in the Flail Lane, one at the entrance, and one set about halfway up the Flail lane. Look for 1/4" holes in both left and right Flail Lane ball guides. Lift the playfield and follow the opto wires coming out of the holes in the playfield to connectors, and see that the connections are good. Next, go into switch test in the diagnostics, and break the opto beam with your fingers. If the opto set is working, you will hear a beep and see the switch closing in a graphic LCD display. Most of the time, the problem is caused by bad or intermittent wire connections at the connectors.

5) If a ball is stuck behind the upper right flipper on the white plastic “ironing board” shaped plastic, you are missing the metal washer in the “flipper stack” consisting of a 2” long clear small diameter spacer, a fat white nylon spacer, a metal washer between the fat spacer and the ironing board from bottom to top. Some games got out without the metal washer. Use a metal washer (with a ¼” inner diameter, and just about any outer diameter under ¾”) and insert into the stack on the flipper shaft between the fat nylon spacer and the ironing board. Here’s how to do it:

* You do not have to remove the plastic upper playfield.*

Remove all 6 balls from the lower trough. Carefully lift the playfield and stand it up against the backbox making sure that it is stable, (check the manual) then loosen the upper right flipper shaft clamping block (on the bottom of the wood playfield) with a 5/32” hex (Allen) wrench allowing a bit of rotational and up and down movement of the flipper shaft. Use your manual to locate assemblies if you don’t know the names of the parts I’m mentioning.

Lay the playfield back down on the playfield support brackets. Pull the playfield toward the front of the game until the round rubber feet on the playfield support brackets are securely in the hand protector trough. Carefully prop up the rear of the playfield with an 18” long piece of 2X4 or other prop using the cabinet floor and a blank spot on the bottom of the playfield so that the entire flipper stack is visible and within your reach from the right side of the game.

Slowly pull the loosened flipper shaft upward, freeing up the different parts of the flipper stack, and removing them carefully. Remove the flipper shaft pulling upward. When you have the flipper removed from the game, slide the ironing board on the shaft, then slide the new metal washer up the shaft under the ironing board, then the fat white nylon bushing, then the clear plastic bushing onto the shaft, and feed the lower tip of the flipper shaft through the plastic upper playfield and back into the flipper bushing on and through the lower wood playfield. Guide the ironing board into the flipper-shaped hole in the plastic upper playfield. Remove the playfield prop and lower the rear of the playfield onto the playfield cabinet rails. Carefully lift the playfield and stand it up against the backbox while holding the upper right flipper in place. Feed the flipper shaft through the flipper clamp block and tighten just enough so that you can still rotate and move the flipper up and down in the clamp block.

Next, the goal is to have zero up and down play in the upper right flipper assembly. Locate the plastic flipper body over the ironing board and aligned the flipper with it on all sides. Push down on the flipper and up on the clamping block until there is zero up and down movement of the flipper. Tighten the hex screw with the 5/32” Allen wrench lower the playfield back into the company and check for flipper alignment and up and down end play. The ball will no longer stay stuck behind the upper right flipper. There will still be enough up and down play due to the flexiblity and softness of the plastic parts in the stack.

When a game is new, the ball can fly all over the playfield. I don't design this into the game, but it happens with fast loops and rebounds off of closer shots. My games utilize stronger flipper power, and when they are new, they can be overwhelming, especially with good players. I ship them that way, so that later in the games' life, with parts wear & heat accounted for, the power to flip or kick the ball game remains fully playable for a longer time.

We have included flipper power adjustments in the diagnostics. The flipper power can be dialed up or down. Most games settle into a sweet spot after break in. Use the adjustments if you must, but some of the excitement and adrenaline in BKSOR will be lost.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Steve Ritchie

#1040 4 years ago

Its about to go down.....

20190808_183059 (resized).jpg20190808_183059 (resized).jpg
#1041 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

5) If a ball is stuck behind the upper right flipper on the white plastic “ironing board” shaped plastic, you are missing the metal washer in the “flipper stack” consisting of a 2” long clear small diameter spacer, a fat white nylon spacer, a metal washer between the fat spacer and the ironing board from bottom to top. Some games got out without the metal washer. Use a metal washer (with a ¼” inner diameter, and just about any outer diameter under ¾”) and insert into the stack on the flipper shaft between the fat nylon spacer and the ironing board. Here’s how to do it:
* You do not have to remove the plastic upper playfield.*

I hope someone post a video of this. It would be less intimidating than reading that wall of text

#1042 4 years ago

After second thoughts...

(Self edited for better pinball discussion)

#1043 4 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

I hope someone post a video of this. It would be less intimidating than reading that wall of text

“Crawl home to your mamma, maggot!”

#1044 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Well. Pinball in general is not cheap. So that’s clear. But a piece of plastic, with just one loop, 3rd flipper and another ball lock. Do not justify additional 2000$. I mean there are not even some inserts on this upper field. Except for the 3 indicators on the lock assembly. So no one knows when the loop shot is doing anything.
I know there are other changes. But the pro is the way to go. Well if I won the lottery and don’t care about the money. I would take the high end model as well. But if someone has to look at the bank account it’s a wise decision to take the pro on this one.

I just ordered a pro

#1045 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

“Crawl home to your mamma, maggot!”

Haha, yeah what do you want, I'm a visual.

#1046 4 years ago

My game had a washer, but the order was:

Flipper
Washer
White plastic
Nylon plug
Plastic tube

I was getting a lot of ball hangs so I added a second washer between the white plastic and the nylon plug.

Was my washer in the wrong place from the factory? It seems like the flipper bat might rub against the white plastic otherwise.

#1047 4 years ago

Hey Guys!

Our BKSOR PowerBladez and Translites will be here soon !

You can now pre-order on our website!

#1048 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I am hoping to have 5.25" speaker plates (as well as various colored speaker surrounds) available in the future to make the 4" to 5.25" speaker upgrade a more affordable option. The target goal is to make it so a person can do the speaker WITH speaker light upgrade for a comparable price to what the speaker upgrade alone is currently.
Also... I already have 2 different style of Speaker Light Kits that are designed for BK:SoR Pro on my website now. I should have the BK:SoR acrylic design from the video listed on my website next week sometime.
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/SPIKE-2-Standard-or-Deluxe.html
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Had a party last weekend and got nothing but positive comments on the LE speaker lighting kit. They look awesome!!!

#1049 4 years ago

Running .97. Is it worth updating to the latest code or should I wait for the next update?
Better callouts? Besides the easier game settings, I just need to know if this is worth updating now.

#1050 4 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

Running .97. Is it worth updating to the latest code or should I wait for the next update?
Better callouts? Besides the easier game settings, I just need to know if this is worth updating now.

Do it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/21?hl=pinupgirl1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.