• Pro 34 votes
    27%
  • Premium 46 votes
    36%
  • LE 47 votes
    37%

(127 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

22BE62F7-44D7-4076-A2EE-D47FFA008A51 (resized).jpeg
36adb33653b4f67a512c061f995df3df1802bbdb.jpeg (resized).jpg
Black-Knight-Sword-of-Rage-Features-Matrix-1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 20 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Agreed. This is a no brainer if you love extensive right flipper shots!

LOL, well, that's why I want to try one out first

#52 20 days ago

First LE I’ve bought in a while. Stoked to get my hands on one

#53 19 days ago

won't get my LE until June most likely.

#55 19 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

Curiosity question here, and it really doesn't matter, but how often do people put games down listed in their collections before they actually have them? Do you do this as you put money down for a deposit or what? I just looked at the game listing for this on the machine database, and according to that, there's already 14 pinsiders with it.....
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/black-knight-sword-of-rage-le

I’ll add early if I know FOR SURE that I’m getting one. Just added BKSORLE to my collection

#56 19 days ago

Looking for the sword of rage club can anyone point me in the right direction?

#57 19 days ago

Just paid in full for the LE. Now the wait begins.

#58 19 days ago

Prem Reserved

#59 17 days ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Looking for the sword of rage club can anyone point me in the right direction?

always the wise guy

sorted

#60 15 days ago

Thanks, yes it's about the only thing I didn't like about this drool worthy game. I have heard about 90% of folks say it correctly the first time, but guarantee the "swords " always comes out at least once.

#61 14 days ago

In on a pro. Pretty excited! The music, the animations, the freakin speech! And holy hell does that topper sound BA!

#62 14 days ago
Quoted from tilted81:

In on a pro. Pretty excited! The music, the animations, the freakin speech! And holy hell does that topper sound BA!

Where was this elusive topper I’ve heard about?

#63 14 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Steve's interview on C2C mentions that its not quite ready yet, but he describes it in detail

#64 14 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

2 more burning castle gates like in the game. And 3 motors to control black knights head! Smh no way! And tilts back to laugh at you! Bwahahaha! Stuff of legends man!

#65 14 days ago
Quoted from tilted81:

2 more burning castle gates like in the game. And 3 motors to control black knights head! Smh no way! And tilts back to laugh at you! Bwahahaha! Stuff of legends man!

22BE62F7-44D7-4076-A2EE-D47FFA008A51 (resized).jpeg
#66 12 days ago

I managed to convince myself late last week to change my order to an LE from Premium. My second Stern LE in row after Deadpool LE, I'm on a roll lol! Soon going to be 4 Sterns in my collection at once, most ever.

#67 12 days ago

Oh man, I really like this theme - but I'm running out of space, money & my wife will likely divorce me if I purchase another machine.... Oh well, looks like I'll have to settle for a PRO and go with a cheap divorce lawyer.

#68 11 days ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Oh well, looks like I'll have to settle for a PRO and go with a cheap divorce lawyer.

Its the best way......

#69 11 days ago

In for a PRO ... because it shows up earlier ..... and afterwards maybe a PREM ... but so far I saw the video yesterday the second playfield is not that important. Pro looks like a very nice and fast game.

#70 10 days ago

Pre/LE appears to validate those concerned that it is too heavily reliant on the right flipper. Right flipper to left ramp to upper to right upper flipper and lock upstairs.

Unfortunately, the action button is being used for MagnaSave. Would have been nice to lock three downstairs, cancel with the action button and go for locking 3 upstairs. I hope Timball’s can code around this.

Need to see where this goes before making a decision. Currently leaning toward a Pro for the reasons stated.

#71 10 days ago

I’m in on an LE. It just looks like my kind of game.

#72 9 days ago

Just ordered a Pro for Lyons Classic Pinball.

#73 9 days ago

Just ordered a Pro, my 2nd nib game. Will likely live stream this one on Twitch once I get it, will be fun figuring it out live with everyone watching.

#74 7 days ago

anyone who has the game I'd really appreciate a picture of the HDMI out port?

#75 7 days ago

oh and anyone know when the manual is likely to go on the stern website?

#76 5 days ago

Just paid for my le ..can’t wait ..seems to me like a modern system 11

#77 5 days ago

LE paid in full. And now the wait begins . . .

#78 5 days ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

LE paid in full. And now the wait begins . . .

Are people getting their pro's yet?

Guess I should send the remainder in.

#79 5 days ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Are people getting their pro's yet?
Guess I should send the remainder in.

I have a deposit on one but haven't heard anything yet.

#80 5 days ago

Ahwe man, the callouts in this game could be the best of all time! It’s like Steve’s greatest hits all coming together...the taunts at the start of the game are fantastic. “Come at me bro, bwahaha!”. I’m not sure what they did with the audio, but this thing sounds awesome outta the box. The music is outstanding!

#81 4 days ago

I bought a pro after playing both versions at MGC. While it's potentially saddening to lose the MB up top, my main reasons for going pro over pre/le was the upper pf blocked a lot of what I liked seeing from the lower pf (even though the majority is transparent). The 3 lock up top were also a bit easy to get under current code so while I hate to give it up.... I enjoyed the pro a bit more if I was honest with myself and the price made it an easier call. First pro in the collection, but one I'm more than happy with.

Excited to join the club and hope everyone is ultimately happy with their respective choices on version. Good game, great audio \m/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Contact
Machine - For Sale
Fairhope, AL
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside