IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 112.
#751 4 years ago
vinyl (resized).pngvinyl (resized).png
#752 4 years ago

Just joined with a premium. Absolutely loving this game. The music and taunts makes it an adreneline pumping good time! When it adds up the bonus at the end, i really like the quick pulse on the shaker too for each line in the bonus.

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

[quoted image]

Snag me one I’ll pay double.

#754 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Snag me one I’ll pay double.

I will pay $100 for anyone who gets me the vinyl. That will pay for part of your hotel...….must be unopened....

#755 4 years ago

I need that on a cd.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I will pay $100 for anyone who gets me the vinyl. That will pay for part of your hotel...….must be unopened....

+1 Me too !

#757 4 years ago

Is it limited to 100 or will there only be 100 at the show. Big difference and we know how stern is on changing stated numbers in the past...

#758 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Is it limited to 100 or will there only be 100 at the show. Big difference and we know how stern is on changing stated numbers in the past...

Sterns Insta post says "Only 100 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive records available!"

That's all I know other than what's in the picture.

#759 4 years ago

I wish they would give us peasant pro owners a code update.

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I wish they would give us peasant pro owners a code update.

Yeah...I'm not sure I understand why the pro still hasn't been updated, weeks later. I do not think we have ever had a substantial update for one and not the other at nearly the same time. I do not see any reason why the new features added to the prem/LEs couldn't be added to the pro. Heck, with a little creativity they could even add catapult multiball and have it make sense, though I know that's just a pipe dream. I really hope we do not see Stern go down the road of having multiple major code features missing from pros. While I do not love the idea, I at least understand things like Tron's DP multiball, GoT's Castle multiball, and Catapult multiball in this case. But if things like the BK2K mode isn't added at least, that's pure BS. Fingers crossed Tim will take good care of the pro guys too!

#761 4 years ago

Wonder if Stern's going to bother with a BKSOR topper, side art or other extras. I got the shooter.

I don't understand why people diss on this game so much. In my opinion awesome. Most played pinball
machine hands down next to GOTG and Fishtales

#762 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Wonder if Stern's going to bother with a BKSOR topper, side art or other extras. I got the shooter.
I don't understand why people diss on this game so much. In my opinion awesome. Most played pinball

Its just hard and incomplete. Give it time and it'll evolve

#763 4 years ago

I have found that people diss on every single game out there. For people that love pinball they sure hate pinball machines!

#764 4 years ago

Just made it to retro black knight mode. That is awesome! Im wondering if i spell knight again its bk2000? Either way, really cool

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I have found that people diss on every single game out there. For people that love pinball they sure hate pinball machines!

I find it has a lot to do with people praising what they own and dissing what they don’t have to pat themselves on the back for owning the best games in the world and to hope to hold up their “investment” by talking everything else down.

#766 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I find it has a lot to do with people praising what they own and dissing what they don’t have to pat themselves on the back for owning the best games in the world and to hope to hold up their “investment” by talking everything else down.

Could be. Im happy woth my purchase, no matter what others think. I liked munsters for awhile too, it grew stale so i sold it. I dont like midievel maddness, but im not going to trash it every chance i get.

#767 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just made it to retro black knight mode. That is awesome! Im wondering if i spell knight again its bk2000? Either way, really cool

I recently did as well for the first time.

#768 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Im wondering if i spell knight again its bk2000?

Kings ransom starts when you spell it the second time.

#769 4 years ago

How do you start KNIGHT mode ? I spelled Knight thought you had to shoot the left Vuk? This is premium / LE

#770 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

How do you start KNIGHT mode ? I spelled Knight thought you had to shoot the left Vuk? This is premium / LE

Yep that’s it.

#771 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

There is also RANSOM count down multi ball in the Black Knight 2000 mode.

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hmm well didn’t start

Try again. Haha

#774 4 years ago

My upper flipper started to get stuck and not return all the way to its starting position. The white spacer underneath it is staying in place.
Anything specific I should look for this weekend when I crack it open to fix this?

I've seen this is a problem that might arise after some plays etc, but couldn't find the posts I remember seeing.

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hmm well didn’t start

you can't be in a mode for it to start (at least on the pro)!

#776 4 years ago

Anybody making custom cards for the game?

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

My upper flipper started to get stuck and not return all the way to its starting position. The white spacer underneath it is staying in place.
Anything specific I should look for this weekend when I crack it open to fix this?
I've seen this is a problem that might arise after some plays etc, but couldn't find the posts I remember seeing.

Make sure all the hardware that mounts the coil bracket is tight. If it’s not returning, it means something is out of alignment as the plunger is rubbing along the sleeve. Loose hardware is often the main cause.

#778 4 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

you can't be in a mode for it to start (at least on the pro)!

I hit it after the move ended .. but it seemed a war hurry up if Starter maybe that’s why ?

Guess I will have to get to it again.

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I hit it after the mode ended .. but it seemed a war hurry up if Starter maybe that’s why ?
Guess I will have to get to it again.

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Anybody making custom cards for the game?

Here you go.

Screenshot_20190721-093904_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190721-093904_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190721-093833_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190721-093833_Chrome (resized).jpg
#781 4 years ago

I have a few discounted demo Black Knight Pro/Premium games available from San Diego ComicCon.

Killer picked up price today in San Diego or can ship nationwide

Thank you

Evan
OrangeCountyPinballs.com
714-451-6308

7FB80721-79F1-4D72-B943-F927F5DDEAE8 (resized).jpeg7FB80721-79F1-4D72-B943-F927F5DDEAE8 (resized).jpeg8E2D6683-6E9C-49B6-97C2-E8F097AC915A (resized).jpeg8E2D6683-6E9C-49B6-97C2-E8F097AC915A (resized).jpeg
#782 4 years ago

Physical enhancement arrived today

41DF8926-4D24-403E-BFF7-0234FC05894C (resized).jpeg41DF8926-4D24-403E-BFF7-0234FC05894C (resized).jpeg668B9020-AAA7-42CC-8A52-C9C64DE0A5A6 (resized).jpeg668B9020-AAA7-42CC-8A52-C9C64DE0A5A6 (resized).jpeg
#783 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Physical enhancement arrived today[quoted image][quoted image]

I put mine on yesterday.

I followed the instructions to where it said to remove the old plastic and discard it. So (naturally) I had to compare the old one with the new one. The two pieces were identical - and I mean EXACTLY identical. That perplexed me for a second. It took me a bit to realize that there's a fifth hole in the new one that was not present in my new plastic.

It was a minor nuisance I easily corrected with a Dremel and a drill bit, but still a nuisance.

#784 4 years ago

Didn’t they mention some other plastic protectors?

#785 4 years ago

Has anyone defeated the Black Knight? Is there a cool kill screen or anything of that sort? Good callout?

#786 4 years ago
Quoted from WeLoveScott:

Has anyone defeated the Black Knight? Is there a cool kill screen or anything of that sort? Good callout?

I dont want to know lol

#787 4 years ago

As I finally get into my BKSOR Premium modding groove (upgraded speaker, speaker lights and bill acceptor also now installed; lighted flipper buttons and real knocker next on the list with more to come after that), I thought I'd post a pic of my current riffs on a custom instruction and pricing card. Not sure these will be the final version, but I just had to get rid of those yellow cards ASAP so this is what I've got so far.

On the pricing card, you'll see that I've dubbed my machine the "Ultra Premium Edition" in anticipation of what it will eventually look like once everything I want on it is installed. I've also moved the Black Knight image to the right to open a spot for one of my two BKSOR Pin-A-Go-Go coins that a fellow Pinsider was so kind enough to pick up for me. It's slightly crooked in the picture, but that is easily rectified the next time I open the game: I superglued a strong, thin magnet to the back of the coin, so it can be easily turned a bit. I really wanted the coin on the bottom arch so players could see it, but until I thought of sliding the Black Knight image to the right on the pricing card, I was at a loss to figure out a reasonably good place for it.

BKSOR Arch Cards and Coin (resized).jpgBKSOR Arch Cards and Coin (resized).jpg
#788 4 years ago
Quoted from WeLoveScott:

They havent added an ending yet. I'm sure they will though. As of right now (on the pro at least) black castle lasts as long as you can keep it going until you run out of time.

#789 4 years ago

Love to see a BKSOR Prem / Pro sound mod. Lets distort Steve's voice like the Hardware did back in the day.

I think that would go a long way.

Also like to see some of the Harsher callouts go away. Your A loser one is one I don't like my kids hearing.

#790 4 years ago

Love to see a BKSOR Prem / Pro sound mod. Lets distort Steve's voice like the Hardware did back in the day.
I think that would go a long way.
Also like to see some of the Harsher callouts go away. Your A loser one is one I don't like my kids hearing.

Make it an adjustment so owners/operators can set it for their particular location.

#791 4 years ago

1) LE/PRE the catapult stopped sensing balls. It kicks the ball out. Noticed that sensor connector in the back was loose and not locked in place. Pulled playfield forward and you can get to the plug easier and snap it back in place. If it pops out again I'll hot glue it.

2)The assembled unit for upper playfield flipper is clearly an issue and needs adjustment. Ball will trap under the white plastic fitting below the flipper.

3) If the plunger rod accessory is ordered be sure to have them replace the orange shooter spring with a higher tension spring. The orange doesnt have enough balls to complete the task.

IMG_4629 (resized).jpgIMG_4629 (resized).jpg
#792 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Make it an adjustment so owners/operators can set it for their particular location.

Until the blockheads at stern wake up I can't make that sort of change to the system.

Until then all we have is the Sound Mod utility that someone posted up here awhile back.

Fix Steve Richies voice and that will be amazing.

#793 4 years ago

I played this over the weekend for the 1st time on location. It was a lot better than I was thinking it would be. It seems to have a air balls a time or two that would fly over the outlane guide wire and on two occasions right over the slings. Was this game set up to steep or is this normal until one can dail shots in. I need to move a pin or two out and make room for some new flippers.

#794 4 years ago

Until the blockheads at stern wake up I can't make that sort of change to the system.
Until then all we have is the Sound Mod utility that someone posted up here awhile back.
Fix Steve Richies voice and that will be amazing.

I was talking to Tim/Stern, not you.

#795 4 years ago

Stern needs to go open source and let some of us fix problems as we find them. They don't have to accept our changes but it would be nice to have some stake in my 7K game

#796 4 years ago

Joined the club this past weekend. Love this game! Just put in the Stern art blades tonight and I think they look awesome and really help fill in the vertical space on the pro. Love them!

10A0DB16-A701-4495-B3EA-4767A6BBAAC1 (resized).jpeg10A0DB16-A701-4495-B3EA-4767A6BBAAC1 (resized).jpeg197D6BC6-DE19-493B-9592-8EABC705AC6D (resized).jpeg197D6BC6-DE19-493B-9592-8EABC705AC6D (resized).jpeg29E62BF6-C7F0-4F81-91E0-1B8B1BA59057 (resized).jpeg29E62BF6-C7F0-4F81-91E0-1B8B1BA59057 (resized).jpeg95F83473-7772-4CFF-A5DE-DB6712B56535 (resized).jpeg95F83473-7772-4CFF-A5DE-DB6712B56535 (resized).jpegE2244EF5-7944-491C-AA83-11365E71CAC5 (resized).jpegE2244EF5-7944-491C-AA83-11365E71CAC5 (resized).jpeg
#797 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Joined the club this past weekend. Love this game! Just put in the Stern art blades tonight and I think they look awesome and really help fill in the vertical space on the pro. Love them![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get those?

#798 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Where did you get those?

Stern

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Joined the club this past weekend. Love this game! Just put in the Stern art blades tonight and I think they look awesome and really help fill in the vertical space on the pro. Love them!

Looks great.

I'm really hesitating between art blades or mirror blades. I have a Premium tho. I wonder if the second PF and other stuff on the Prem will hide too much of the art. Plus, I really like the "lighting reflection effect" that the mirror blades create…

Any thoughts?

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Physical enhancement arrived today

What's been the effect of the physical enhancement?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.