IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 112.
#551 4 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Can you add an external sub to these game just by alligator clipping onto the existing sub posts?
Just put the game in the basement yesterday and this is the first thing I'm thinking about.

I've got a Polk sub on mine. Sounds great!

Installed apron cards yesterday!

20190615_205632 (resized).jpg20190615_205632 (resized).jpg
#552 4 years ago

Hey guys, can someone take a look in the coindoor and see if your game is fitted with a interlock switch? Since some recent made BM66 Catwoman editions seem to have this switch again. I just want to see if Stern is adding them back to all new games.

#553 4 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Hey therudyb Yes...We will have them made as powerbladez but we need at least 10 pre-orders to make it go into production. We haven't received our animation yet, and I believe it's coming on Monday.
But, I will lower the price to $249 for A Fathers Day Sale to the first 10 people that pre-order TODAY June 16 ONLY without seeing the animation! This ends at midnight. (Regular price is $299)

Send me a PM with BKSOR POWERBLADEZ IN THE SUBJECT and your contact details for an invoice.

OK pinupgirl1975 - PM sent. I am *IN* - and especially for 50 bucks off.

It's going to look SO FRICKIN' COOL when my Premium has animations happening on all THREE sides around the playfield (PowerBladez plus the factory fire.) You're also going to make a lot of LE buyers a bit envious with these PowerBladez too, pinupgirl1975 ... unless of course they're willing to cover up their special factory LE blades to get the same effect that us PowerBlade owners will have.

So who else is in?

#554 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

OK pinupgirl1975 - PM sent. I am *IN* - and especially for 50 bucks off.
It's going to look SO FRICKIN' COOL when my Premium has animations happening on all THREE sides around the playfield (PowerBladez plus the factory fire.) You're also going to make a lot of LE buyers a bit envious with these PowerBladez too, pinupgirl1975 ... unless of course they're willing to cover up their special factory LE blades to get the same effect that us PowerBlade owners will have.
So who else is in?

Awesome TheRudyB I think these are going to be insanely amazing as PowerBladez!

Whoever is IN for BKSOR PowerBladez Remember to send me a PM so I can PayPal you an invoice for $249 TODAY ONLY OUR SPECIAL FATHERS DAY SALE! OFFER ENDS AT MIDNIGHT! please note: This deal is only for BKSOR Powerbladez

#555 4 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Can you add an external sub to these game just by alligator clipping onto the existing sub posts?
Just put the game in the basement yesterday and this is the first thing I'm thinking about.

Added the Polk Audio PSW10 10" to mine and it sounds great. I used the alligator clips.

#556 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Hey guys, can someone take a look in the coindoor and see if your game is fitted with a interlock switch? Since some recent made BM66 Catwoman editions seem to have this switch again. I just want to see if Stern is adding them back to all new games.

Yes BKSOR has an interlock switch now.

#557 4 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Yes BKSOR has an interlock switch now.

My LE doesn’t

#558 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

My LE doesn’t

Interesting. So no white switch on the hinge side of the coindoor? My Premium when you open up the coindoor all the lights go out and the display says voltage is cut off.

#559 4 years ago

I second the lack of it in an LE

#560 4 years ago

After I put the upper playfield back on, I feel like I get a lot of rejects off the flail ramp. Before it seemed like it was butter smooth. I verified the flap is correct and the everything is lined up perfectly. How does everyone else’s work?

#561 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Added the Polk Audio PSW10 10" to mine and it sounds great. I used the alligator clips.

Where did you feed the speaker wire out of the cabinet? The sub hole?

#562 4 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Out the holes in the back of the cabinet on the bottom. You have to carefully lift up the screen and slip the wire out.

#563 4 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I used the screen at the front of the cabinet. Just pulled a small portion of it up.

#564 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I used the screen at the front of the cabinet. Just pulled a small portion of it up.

Minus $2,000 if you ever sell the game now.

#565 4 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Minus $2,000 if you ever sell the game now.

Not a pin I plan on selling!

#566 4 years ago

Just put up my best score 214 million and only started 2 modes - sand worm and magma beast. So maybe modes aren't necessarily the best way to put up a sizable score.

#567 4 years ago

Modes are worth a lot of points but it seems like you can get a lot more with supers at the current code.

#568 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Modes are worth a lot of points but it seems like you can get a lot more with supers at the current code.

Yes, a few times I had one of the Supers going and that seemed to boost it up.

#569 4 years ago

I got a 431 million catapult multiball on this code. Didn't even realize until the ball was over. Finished with 472 million. This was far and away my best score. My other scores are in the upper 100 millions.

I understand the catapult multiball. Hit shots and then hit the catapult. Is there any other ways to increase scores or multipliers in this mode?

I never seem to do well on 3 knights challenge. What are the objectives in this mode and how do I collect the big points here?

#570 4 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

I never seem to do well on 3 knights challenge. What are the objectives in this mode and how do I collect the big points here?

http://tiltforums.com/t/black-knight-sword-of-rage-rulesheet/5210

#571 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

This. One time recently I got super slings and retro mode and didn't cash it in until retro mode ended to the tune of 65 mil and like 230 million my best score ever

#572 4 years ago

What is your favorite mode? I think wicked cavern is the most fun. The hell hand is a neat albeit cheesy character but I love it. I also like how the shots move from the left to the right and the psyic type of moves it uses on you during the mode

#573 4 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

What is your favorite mode? I think wicked cavern is the most fun. The hell hand is a neat albeit cheesy character but I love it. I also like how the shots move from the left to the right and the psyic type of moves it uses on you during the mode

mine too, love the hell hand animations and music! it's also the mode i can finish the most. My runner up would be the Lich Lords, just feels insanely good when you manage to nail the same shot twice on the fly! also the music again, so good!

#574 4 years ago

Has anyone with the catapult noticed that you cannot lock an ejected ball? For example, in multiplayer you may get your next ball from the catapult after locking your original ball. If you happen to perfectly time the new ball back into the catapult it just gives you another without counting the lock.

Is that a bug, or by design. I can see reasons for both.

#575 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

pretty sure they did it on purpose for ball traps... Though I could be wrong.

That makes sense! Ty for educating me.

#576 4 years ago

What is your favorite mode?

Hydra, the biggest lizard he could find. (Bog?)

It's a simple mode but it's really fun. I've had 3 different occasions where I sealed 4 heads and sliced the right orbit only to run out of time. One of those times I extended on the left standups like 6 times before running out, it's maddening and has become my white whale. Usually I drain way before then, though.

#577 4 years ago

Hell hand!

#578 4 years ago

For those who are getting in Premiums, I will report the one thing that was wrong on my LE when I pulled it out of the box a few weeks ago. Having never played the game or watched videos online it took me at least 20 games to realize that I hadn't started any modes and the flail didn't spin very much. It didn't take long to find both problems were because the exit switch actuator from the center ramp was stuck upward. It was hidden behind the catapult so I didn't notice it! Two seconds to fix and the game suddenly got 100x more fun!

#579 4 years ago

Straight from the Kings mouth.

I hope someone will post the following onto the BKSOR thread. Thanks.

Hey Guys, I have some fixes for a couple problems you guys have mentioned on Pinside:

For JeffsPinballPalace:

Your Minion/Monster modes are set on difficult, and that's why you are frustrated! Go to game features adjustments. Adjustment #'s 21, 22, 23. 24, and 25 adjust the Worm, Hydra, Hell Hand, Magma Beast, and Lich Lords. Set them to Easy or Medium. I am not a good player and just completed 4 of them on Medium. There are not 3 levels to the modes. The modes are simple to achieve when set to factory Medium. Now we can calm down and enjoy some pinball!

To Anaraf, and anyone else who is having trouble shooting up the Flail lane to the upper playfield:

Power off. Take the glass off the playfield. Get a ball out of the trough. Level the Flail horizontally with your hand and rub the ball along both side walls and the floor *simultaneously* in the flail lane up and down from top to bottom. If you feel a click on the ball passing over one or more of the screws securing the flail lane floor, grab a #2 Phillips screwdriver and tighten them until you don't feel the click anymore. Screws sticking up too high will make it difficult to get the ball up to the upper playfield. The ball will slam into stuff on the the bottom of the upper playfield.

You could be having other problems with the flail lane, since you removed the upper playfield, which is no crime, but perhaps it didn't get fastened down correctly. Get a flashlight and see if you can see any obstruction in the ball's path up to the 180 degree scoop. You may have to take the playfield off again to see if wires or anything else are hanging down in the ball's path. Good luck!

Someone wrote that the Upper Playfield Cables running through the back panel don't all fit in the holes. Not true. If it were true, how did we ever build games and connect the connectors? The biggest connector goes in first, then the smaller cables on the left side. Form the wires coming out of the big connector to lay down parallel with the long edge of the connector a bit before you try this.

BKSOR definitely has flipper and other coil power adjustments! I suggest you use them before you alter your games.

Whip out your manuals and find all the adjustments you can make. There are more in BKSOR than ever before. Our engineers, Mark Guidarelli, Chuck Bleich, Tim Sexton and others have worked their butts off to advance our software and hardware. Put it to good use. Make your game fun for you, eliminate cranky posts, and enjoy your games as you like them.

Most of our games now have interlock switches on the coin door. When you open the door power is disconnected from the playfield. The interlock switch can be defeated for service by pulling it out (towards the coin door) a click. Voila! You can now enter diagnostics and make adjustments. Be careful.

Please read your manuals!

Steve Ritchie

#580 4 years ago

Anyone else hear Steve's voice in their head when reading that last set of tweaks from the King? My mind has been taken over lol.

#581 4 years ago

Love this tip!

“Power off. Take the glass off the playfield. Get a ball out of the trough. Level the Flail horizontally with your hand and rub the ball along both side walls and the floor *simultaneously* in the flail lane up and down from top to bottom. If you feel a click on the ball passing over one or more of the screws securing the flail lane floor, grab a #2 Phillips screwdriver and tighten them until you don't feel the click anymore. Screws sticking up too high will make it difficult to get the ball up to the upper playfield. The ball will slam into stuff on the the bottom of the upper playfield.”

That’s exactly what’s happening on mine! Yay I’ll fix it tomorrow. Thanks Steve!

#582 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Hey Guys, I have some fixes for a couple problems you guys have mentioned on Pinside:
For JeffsPinballPalace:
Your Minion/Monster modes are set on difficult, and that's why you are frustrated! Go to game features adjustments. Adjustment #'s 21, 22, 23. 24, and 25 adjust the Worm, Hydra, Hell Hand, Magma Beast, and Lich Lords. Set them to Easy or Medium. I am not a good player and just completed 4 of them on Medium. There are not 3 levels to the modes. The modes are simple to achieve when set to factory Medium. Now we can calm down and enjoy some pinball!
To Anaraf, and anyone else who is having trouble shooting up the Flail lane to the upper playfield:
Power off. Take the glass off the playfield. Get a ball out of the trough. Level the Flail horizontally with your hand and rub the ball along both side walls and the floor *simultaneously* in the flail lane up and down from top to bottom. If you feel a click on the ball passing over one or more of the screws securing the flail lane floor, grab a #2 Phillips screwdriver and tighten them until you don't feel the click anymore. Screws sticking up too high will make it difficult to get the ball up to the upper playfield. The ball will slam into stuff on the the bottom of the upper playfield.
You could be having other problems with the flail lane, since you removed the upper playfield, which is no crime, but perhaps it didn't get fastened down correctly. Get a flashlight and see if you can see any obstruction in the ball's path up to the 180 degree scoop. You may have to take the playfield off again to see if wires or anything else are hanging down in the ball's path. Good luck!
Someone wrote that the Upper Playfield Cables running through the back panel don't all fit in the holes. Not true. If it were true, how did we ever build games and connect the connectors? The biggest connector goes in first, then the smaller cables on the left side. Form the wires coming out of the big connector to lay down parallel with the long edge of the connector a bit before you try this.
BKSOR definitely has flipper and other coil power adjustments! I suggest you use them before you alter your games.
Whip out your manuals and find all the adjustments you can make. There are more in BKSOR than ever before. Our engineers, Mark Guidarelli, Chuck Bleich, Tim Sexton and others have worked their butts off to advance our software and hardware. Put it to good use. Make your game fun for you, eliminate cranky posts, and enjoy your games as you like them.
Most of our games now have interlock switches on the coin door. When you open the door power is disconnected from the playfield. The interlock switch can be defeated for service by pulling it out (towards the coin door) a click. Voila! You can now enter diagnostics and make adjustments. Be careful.
Steve Ritchie

I am honored that I get a response from Mr. Richie himself.

On the flail ramp, I typically get the rejection inside of the 180 degree scoop. It will make a loud clank and the ball fires back with some decent force. It seems like it hits the bend, runs into something, and comes back.

It is really weird because it is wildly inconsistent. I’ve seen total dribblers make it whereas seemingly high speed shots will fail.

I am aware of the wires that pass overhead in that shot, so I have done my best to snug them up. They seem like they are out of the way, but it is hard to tell if a wild bounce off the ramp could be hitting them. I’ve filmed a couple of slow motion shots with my phone and it seems like the balls which are rejected always start by bouncing off of one of the side walls. I have to imagine that is increasing the risk of rejection.

As for flipper power, I did find that setting in the menu but it looks like you only get to select “low”, “medium”, or “high”. It looks like “high” is the default, so I am good there.

Different topic, I was also the one who mentioned that the big molex adapter didn’t fit through the backboard. After looking at it again, I believe you are correct. I think I could have squeezed it through that hole if I would have done them in order.

Thank you for the response! I am going to keep looking at that ramp like you suggested and make sure it is as smooth as possible. Part of me wondered if I should give that spring steel flap in the back a little downward bend so that it is as flush to the 180 degree scope as possible. I might mess with it a little more tonight.

Overall, fantastic game! I am really enjoying it! I bought this LE for my friends bar, but I am am thinking I will need a vault edition for myself in a few years .

#583 4 years ago

Anyone know if you can add a shaker to the PRO model?

#584 4 years ago

Add this to the list of things that don’t surprise me

5501DC3C-5007-4B0B-B5FB-8B54BC60ED9F (resized).jpeg5501DC3C-5007-4B0B-B5FB-8B54BC60ED9F (resized).jpeg9FBEC8FD-5488-49D5-A954-E29C98EF93D7 (resized).jpeg9FBEC8FD-5488-49D5-A954-E29C98EF93D7 (resized).jpeg4955DF3F-1161-43D6-936A-9BF0371BEC31 (resized).jpeg4955DF3F-1161-43D6-936A-9BF0371BEC31 (resized).jpeg
#585 4 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Anyone know if you can add a shaker to the PRO model?

yes. I recommend the stern one, its plug and play.

#586 4 years ago

Video of my LE love stacking MB and retro!

#587 4 years ago

Anybody have a suggestion for occasional ball hangs ups at the top roll overs at the letter R ?

Playfield is set at 6.5 degrees pitch and leveled side to side.

#588 4 years ago

You can adjust that switch to a hair trigger to decrease the reduction in momentum if that's hanging it up at all. You may have a small amount of olay in the posts and can loosed the screws and justify the posts outward if the lane is too narrow.

#589 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Anybody have a suggestion for occasional ball hangs ups at the top roll overs at the letter R ?
Playfield is set at 6.5 degrees pitch and leveled side to side.

The issue is the slot is cut too deep on that rollover. This has been mentioned on several machines.

Put some Mylar just below the switch to keep the ball rolling through. I used three layers and works great. You can also move the post on the right over a millimeter or two and that helps the ball keep momentum.

#590 4 years ago

Pretty much what I was thinking. Ball seems to sit on the little V at the end of the slot of that particular rollover if a slow roller winds up there on occasion. The lane gap seems wide enough for the ball. I would suspect that slot is indeed cut just slightly too deep. A little mylar sounds like a good idea. I will also see if that right post can move a hair to the right.

#591 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

For JeffsPinballPalace:
Steve Ritchie

Did you email him?

#592 4 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

The issue is the slot is cut too deep on that rollover. This has been mentioned on several machines.
Put some Mylar just below the switch to keep the ball rolling through. I used three layers and works great. You can also move the post on the right over a millimeter or two and that helps the ball keep momentum.

I was able to move that right post over a bit and that seems to have done the trick ! Thanks.

I was wondering how much that post would move, but it did, just enough. Seems to have solved that as the ball gets a little more momentum or action to continue on through on a slow roller at that lane. Thumbs Up.

#593 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Did you email him?

No he posted that to facebook.

#594 4 years ago

The one thing I would really like to see changed in future software is the Black Knight (SR) voice call-outs. The bass is way saturated or something and it makes at least half of the callouts sound muddy or garbled. I wish they could remix or re-record them to get the voice more clear to understand and make it sound a little more like the original game from 1980.

#595 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Someone wrote that the Upper Playfield Cables running through the back panel don't all fit in the holes.
Steve Ritchie

They all fit, but it's super tight. you have to bend the wires on the connector just-so, for it to go through. An extra 1/8" would of helped. Not a huge deal once you figure it out.

#596 4 years ago

Modified LED Backbox...

MVIMG_20190623_101546 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190623_101546 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190623_100743 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190623_100743 (resized).jpg
#597 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Modified LED Backbox...[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks good!

#598 4 years ago
20190620_112539 (resized).jpg20190620_112539 (resized).jpg
#599 4 years ago
20190620_112526 (resized).jpg20190620_112526 (resized).jpg
#600 4 years ago

Any updates on the code which is supposed to drop today...and the magic new physical addition I'll be instantly buying?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/12?hl=pinupgirl1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.