IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 112.
#451 4 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Ordered one after seeing the post. It arrived today and wow, has some size to it. I don't know if I'll launch from the skull-heads or the tail. The handle is lighter than it looks and appears antique-ish (photos without flash look represent the color well). Fun project for the weekend.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome mine should be here Friday. BTW great screen name.

#452 4 years ago

I ordered the plunger today. It looks really nice, plus it has a nice shape that should feel and function like a regular plunger. Something about having an odd shape like a stormtrooper just takes away from the feel of making a skill shot plunge.

#453 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I ordered the plunger today. It looks really nice, plus it has a nice shape that should feel and function like a regular plunger. Something about having an odd shape like a stormtrooper just takes away from the feel of making a skill shot plunge.

Yeah. The storm-trooper head is really odd. I actually don't want to explain what it fells like to use it.

#454 4 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Yeah. The storm-trooper head is really odd. I actually don't want to explain what it fells like to use it.

The jester for Aerosmith is the worst. It’s like a really bad handshake... every time

#455 4 years ago

Mine arrived today. When my Premium is finally built and delivered, there's going to be a lot of great enhancements for me to work on.

Another part of the reason I think the stormtrooper plunger is odd is because (at least to me) it looks upside down. If the BKSOR plunger was oriented that way and I couldn't convince Stern to do a run with them the way they actually made them, I would have passed on it. As a player (and especially as a player+owner), this stuff should look good from where I'm standing. Literally.

#456 4 years ago

been playing for a week now, can't get enough of this machine the music is stuck in my head, it's so awesome, fits the theme perfectly and is just badass!

it's contrasting the long games of my BM66 and IMDN really good, also the shots just feel extremely natural and while a missed shot can punish you very quickly, they are easy to find and repeat.
more and more i find myself using super and power features, that dangerous center target is the perfect example for a well thought out risk and reward shot!

i had other Ritchie games (STTNG, Getaway, played a lot of Stern StarTrek) but for me, this package trumps them easily

#457 4 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

the music is stuck in my head, it's so awesome, fits the theme perfectly and is just badass!

So true

#458 4 years ago

Be sure to tap the machine screw holes prior to putting on. Makes it a much easier install. For a hundo you would think we could get the screw holes covered prior to painting them. They are loaded with black paint overspray; thus making the machine screw an unfriendly fit.

Tappy tap tap!

A few sizing picks, old vs. new and on the machine. You know what the say about the longer the plunger head?..... It's compensation.

"Get off my yard!"

IMG_4338 (resized).JPGIMG_4338 (resized).JPGIMG_4340(1) (resized).JPGIMG_4340(1) (resized).JPG
#459 4 years ago

You know, I found orange 'dust' in the bottom-front-right side of the newer Stern cabinets. I looked the flipper coils; hmpf, I don't know? I bet its from that launcher spring.

#460 4 years ago

I toned down the shaker in mine. It was shaking my house.
I turned one of weights on the shaker 90 degrees.

#461 4 years ago
Quoted from TREX:

Be sure to tap the machine screw holes prior to putting on. Makes it a much easier install. For a hundo you would think we could get the screw holes covered prior to painting them. They are loaded with black paint overspray; thus making the machine screw an unfriendly fit.
Tappy tap tap!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have to install the entire new plunger assembly, or could you just switch the plunger rods? Don’t have my game yet, so I can’t check it myself.

#462 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Do you have to install the entire new plunger assembly, or could you just switch the plunger rods? Don’t have my game yet, so I can’t check it myself.

Plunger is pressed in. That would be an incredible PITA attempting that from what I can tell. Remove glass. Lift playfield and remove three machine screws. Tap the screw holes on new plunger assembly to remove over spray paint; install with the three machine screws. Lower playfield, insert glass and marvel at its beauty.

It's the shooter rod Blues...................

#463 4 years ago
Quoted from TREX:

Plunger is pressed in.

He is talking about the whole rod including the new skull head. Normally you take off the rubber tip, remove the clip and spring, slide the plunger rod out and then install the new one in the opposite order. Why sell the entire thing including the housing????

#464 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

He is talking about the whole rod including the new skull head. Normally you take off the rubber tip, remove the clip and spring, slide the plunger rod out and then install the new one in the opposite order. Why sell the entire thing including the housing????

I say scratch where it itches as far as method......It's the same housing. Selling it as an assembled unit.

#465 4 years ago

Have yet to figure out why they sell the whole shooter assembly when all you really need in the knob and rod. Hell they could sell just the knob and rod for the same price and double their profit.

#466 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

I toned down the shaker in mine. It was shaking my house.
I turned one of weights on the shaker 90 degrees.

How did you get the screw loose? I am having a heck of a time on mine want to do the 90 degree as well.

#467 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

How did you get the screw loose? I am having a heck of a time on mine want to do the 90 degree as well.

Do you guys have the factory shaker? Mine seems fine...

The screw probably has locktite on it so will be a bear to loosen.

#468 4 years ago

Guys,

Our new BKSOR Pinblades are ready to buy through our store! joeraptor2003 facetimed me showing them to me last night and they look sick! I am going to take a photo of them printed when I get to the office! Or would you rather me post a video of them ? Let me know!

Gina

#469 4 years ago

Video plz

#470 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Its T-10 hex screw on the top of either weight on the shaker motor. Youll take the hex screw all the way out, rotate 90 degrees, and put the hex screw in the other hole.

#471 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Its T-10 hex screw on the top of either weight on the shaker motor. Youll take the hex screw all the way out, rotate 90 degrees, and put the hex screw in the other hole.

Ok that’s thanks was it locktited?

#473 4 years ago

Those are pretty dope. Animated ones on the way?

#474 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Those are pretty dope. Animated ones on the way?

Chalkey If we have enough interest we will create them as PowerBladez. At least 10 ppl will make that happen.

#475 4 years ago

I got my shooter Rod installed today. Was easier and faster to switch them out rather then retap the hole's.

20190607_215532 (resized).jpg20190607_215532 (resized).jpg
#476 4 years ago

guessing the ball is supposed to hit the sling usually when it exits the pops?
Tried looking at the usual suspects and there really isn't much to adjust on this one.
Gonna try to take out the ball guide completely out and bend it a little.

Setting the incline anywhere past 7 causes the front VUK to start acting funky.
Watched a few minutes of the chuck you tube video, not sure how they have it set up but it rarely if ever hit.

#477 4 years ago

When are the premiums shipping?

#478 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

When are the premiums shipping?

I heard the first ones started shipping yesterday. My distributor told me to expect mine sometime this coming week, but will of course call when they know for sure.

#479 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Tried looking at the usual suspects and there really isn't much to adjust on this one.
Gonna try to take out the ball guide completely out and bend it a little.
Setting the incline anywhere past 7 causes the front VUK to start acting funky.
Watched a few minutes of the chuck you tube video, not sure how they have it set up but it rarely if ever hit.

I would assume Scott has his setup more in the 6.5 degree range. His games aren’t crazy steep at all.

#480 4 years ago

I got my premium yesterday. This game is so freaking good. Just put up 478 million. I started catapult multi and I was hitting a lot of shots and then stacked with triple knight challenge. At that point I was just doing my best to stay alive. I kept it going a long while and looked up to see my score jumped way up. My catapult multiball champion score was 431 million alone. This game is a beast.

#481 4 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

I got my premium yesterday. This game is so freaking good. Just put up 478 million. I started catapult multi and I was hitting a lot of shots and then stacked with triple knight challenge. At that point I was just doing my best to stay alive. I kept it going a long while and looked up to see my score jumped way up. My catapult multiball champion score was 431 million alone. This game is a beast.

I knew there was good money in Catapult. I think all the lower playfield shots directly feed the super jackpot catapult shot upstairs. Wish I would’ve been able to watch that epic MB!

#482 4 years ago

Just wanted to post an update. The Pinball Life knocker works great in this game. Mine initially a bad solder joint on the board. It's fixed now and loud at hell. I have it striking the back of the lower cabinet instead of the cross member.

#483 4 years ago

I just added a Knight to my machine.
20190608_194524 (resized).jpg20190608_194524 (resized).jpg20190608_194713 (resized).jpg20190608_194713 (resized).jpg

#484 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Think I kind of got it,
you need to loosen the two 8-32 nuts on the bottom slightly so the ball hugs the guide instead of bouncing off of it. (previously thought it had to do with the hex screw, but this makes a lot more sense). Since they are nylon, they shouldn't loosen.
Lift it and bend the end guide like you would any other game to adjust the feed.
if you bent it to far out the ball flys down the middle from an orbit... to far in the ball hits the top of the sling from the pops.
It's never going to be 100% based on design, but at least it has a descent feed most of the time.

#485 4 years ago

I have plenty of leftover pieces to make a Topper. I don't think I'm going to wait for 6 months to a year and have to pay $500 for a Stern topper.

Screenshot_20190609-052118_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190609-052118_eBay (resized).jpg
#486 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I have plenty of leftover pieces to make a Topper. I don't think I'm going to wait for 6 months to a year and have to pay $500 for a Stern topper.[quoted image]

You give pinball toppers a bad name........

#487 4 years ago

Thanks for your opinion Bon Jovi.

#488 4 years ago

I just stumbled across this on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R4TNBF8/

$19.00 shipped. Not a Stern-authorized BKSOR item, but you already knew that when I said it was $19.00 (just a little very friendly ribbing to my friends at Stern since I already bought the authorized plunger to go with my game. )

61f0xsR4A0L._SL1002_ (resized).jpg61f0xsR4A0L._SL1002_ (resized).jpg
#489 4 years ago

So I got my premium Friday and have been playing it a lot. One thing I can't figure out, is there a way to start the next mode or do you have to wait for it to time out. For instance, Hydra is the yellow shots. Hit 3 and the next Knight letter illuminates. Then it just keeps adding and moving yellow shots but it seems like I have to wait until time runs out to qualify the next mode. Is there a way to end a mode and start the next one? I understand there are a lot of points to keep the mode running.

#491 4 years ago

Seems there is only one multiball in this game. Which is a three ball multiball, plus one add a ball for a total of four balls. The game holds six balls. Am I missing something?

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Seems there is only one multiball in this game. Which is a three ball multiball, plus one add a ball for a total of four balls. The game holds six balls. Am I missing something?

You can stack catapult and shield multiballs for a 6 ball frenzy! It’s my favorite

#493 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You can stack catapult and shield multiballs for a 6 ball frenzy! It’s my favorite

How?

#494 4 years ago

You playing a pro or premium

#495 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You playing a pro or premium

pro

#496 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I wondered this as well. Perhaps you can add up to three balls on the add a ball during triple knights challenge?

#497 4 years ago

Those balls reserved for future expansion. Probably.

Maybe balls 5 and 6 will turn out to be our "are you a god?" Lol

#498 4 years ago

There are 2 multiballs in the game so far:
* Triple Knights challenge (3 ball) from 3 locks at the shield
* Black Knight retro mode MB (3 ball) from spelling the KNIGHT letters.
So far it looks like the only way to get the 6 ball MB is with the LE/premium. Maybe that will change.

Quoted from newpinbin:

#499 4 years ago

Does the pro not have catapult multi ball? I know it doesn't have the upper play field with the catapult mech, but is there a "virtual" catapult? If so would be the same theory to stack the MB for 6 ball MB. If not then that's a HUGE difference and a reason for sure to get the Prem/LE. I love the upper anyways, but didn't realize maybe it has a whole extra MB

#500 4 years ago

That doesn't exist on the pro atleast not at the moment

Quoted from EricHadley:

Does the pro not have catapult multi ball? I know it doesn't have the upper play field with the catapult mech, but is there a "virtual" catapult? If so would be the same theory to stack the MB for 6 ball MB. If not then that's a HUGE difference and a reason for sure to get the Prem/LE. I love the upper anyways, but didn't realize maybe it has a whole extra MB

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 16.00
There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/10?hl=pinupgirl1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.