0618172139 (resized).jpg
106B9EE6-29D0-45E4-AC4D-B9B1DB58ACEC (resized).jpeg
2y6jho (resized).jpg
BC11C9BC-3E57-4965-ADDE-BD9560F869BE (resized).jpeg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
2B08628F-FE77-405D-BDCF-8B0B2114A05A (resized).jpeg
9FBD316C-1F06-4EBB-8A22-B1339B1CF6B5 (resized).jpeg
Battle (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago

Really ? 2 games with no gameplay yet lol. That being said... i love both companies products but jjp pins are another level of pinball imo. With the wonka theme and pat l on design its almost a guarantee it will be pretty amazing and innovative. Black knight will be noting special or innovative but will be fun to play overall like most stern pins and its hard to beat the price of a nib pro to your door for mid 5k .

1 week later
#220 5 years ago

Wonka has alot going on with a ton of shots with all 4 flippers.. and the lighting is amazing. Bk looks fine but nothing really different from other stern pins excepr only one ramp... i just think in a home setting wonka will keep you intrigued for a long time discovering everything and where you will c everything bk offers in probably the first day. Both pins are way different so just play before you spend 5500-8k...

#228 5 years ago

There are more shots and things going on in wonka than di imo. I love my dile but really looking fwd to my wonka le as it has great shots from all 4 flippers and i really like the center ramp that goes behind the backboard . Also love the unique layout that has great flow . Pat sure does know how to design a busy game with tons of shots and flow .

#229 5 years ago

20190414_185130 (resized).jpg20190414_185130 (resized).jpg

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I was able to play about 15 or more games on Wonka today and a few on Friday. Toss in one was two player with jjp Eric Meunier who gave my a quick tutorial. I'm sold.
I'm planning on getting Wonka LE.

I think many of the debbie downers with change their tune once they actually play it also..

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

New game of the year in April? OK.....

Im sure it will win more also..

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

I played both quite a bit, but actually liked (and bought) the bksor more. Nothing against wonka, it’s alright, but didn’t capture the same feelings with WoZ and jjpotc, both of which we now own as well.
To each their own.

Cool.. remember they.are also prototypes with earlier code... its only gonna get better but it has alot there allready.

1 week later
#276 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just put about 10 games on Black Knight last night.
Light show might be the best I’ve ever seen. Needs to be experienced in person. They knocked it out of the park there.
Most interesting playfield mech I’ve seen too. The flail registers hits, knocks the ball back at you, throws it up the ramp. The shield knocks the ball back at you and also lets you lock a ball behind it. You’re actually fighting the black Knight. That’s super cool.
Need to have good trapping skills on this one. Lots of post passing as nothing feeds the left flipper.
Right now the code is start a mode, add multiball to help finish modes, score the WAR hurry ups when you start them. Do that on repeat until you battle the black knight. Sprinkle in the classic BK mode, and that’s all there is that I saw.
Not sure if more modes are planned, but a little shallow feeling on first impressions.

Seems sterns new formula is moving to less code.... what's there is good but just needs a little more. That's how i felt with munsters also.

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

They explicitely said that Munsters will be a far more easy to approach game by ruleset after that beast Dwight has created with Star Wars.
Where is that a formula yet?!

My reply was for chuckwart who stated that bk looks to also be a more simple approach on code.... it was not a generalized statement about stern but more about the last 2 stern releases. Again i enjoyed munsters so it don't matter to me overall

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 25.50
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 64.00
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

9,600 (OBO)
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-fury-or-willy-wonka?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.