409834F7-F313-45DD-B97F-4172D42E5FCF (resized).png
62851F2A-E613-46EB-8528-CD2D14AD58C5 (resized).jpeg
1FE93DB6-FA8B-4B73-BF72-897BB6FB8610 (resized).jpeg
78857351-5A8E-4BD9-AFE7-EF9F501A6ACD (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20190609-052118_eBay (resized).jpg
13523 (resized).jpeg
F42D1850-7126-4976-9D9A-0D10700C3CC3 (resized).jpeg
C30FA402-707A-45F9-BA14-6697DD09EE17 (resized).jpeg

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

So what was the actual MSRP of this one?

#102 4 years ago

You should order from Classic Gamerooms, in GA.

Tell them, "Scott" send ya.

Jason Grindle will give you best price!

I can't type here what I paid.

1 week later
#103 4 years ago

I got and installed my topper today. Made a video of the install and some game play. Looks amazing and I hope this represents the new standard for Stern toppers.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/568630686

1 month later
#104 3 years ago

Updated the Knight's feather. I'm not the most artistic, but feel pretty good with the result. The Knight's feather screw and bracket doesn't really the hold the factory feather in place. Installing wire crimp-terminals on the feathers provided a solid hold.

RedBlackFeathers (resized).jpgRedBlackFeathers (resized).jpgConnector (resized).jpgConnector (resized).jpgBeforeAfter (resized).jpgBeforeAfter (resized).jpg
#105 3 years ago

I ordered mine February 28th from the Little Shop of Games but haven't received it yet. I see that the Stern assembly line for accessories is running three days a week now. Has anyone received theirs with a February order date yet? I was just curious, thanks.

#106 3 years ago

Any way this topper could be retrofitted for an MMR? A long shot but thought I'd ask.

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Updated the Knight's feather. I'm not the most artistic, but feel pretty good with the result. The Knight's feather screw and bracket doesn't really the hold the factory feather in place. Installing wire crimp-terminals on the feathers provided a solid hold.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I did mine back when I first unboxed it - never even tried installing the factory feather once I saw how small it was. I stayed with the traditional black, but I do like the red/black combo RockfordReplay did. Gotta go for a big feather! (And if you think the Black Knight's feather is big, wait until you see his ... uh ... um ... ahem ... raging sword.)

One other thing I've always really liked about the topper are the shadows it casts on any nearby walls and ceiling. Those shadows enhance the topper by surrounding it with even more evil ambience. Love it!

Better Feather (resized).jpgBetter Feather (resized).jpg
#108 3 years ago

The topper is great, everyone I've seen has the same flaw on the right plastic. I contacted Stern about this flaw and was sent a replacement and the new one is exactly like the old one. Chaz says they're all like that so I guess this is acceptable to stern. As you can see in the picture above of Rudy's it has the same flaw.

20200504_111630 (resized).jpg20200504_111630 (resized).jpg

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from billsgto:

I ordered mine February 28th from the Little Shop of Games but haven't received it yet. I see that the Stern assembly line for accessories is running three days a week now. Has anyone received theirs with a February order date yet? I was just curious, thanks.

Ordered mine from them end of April amd have not seen or heard anything on it. Figured they are not producing many right now, but hoping its faster than my JP shooter rod (6+ month wait for that guy)

#110 3 years ago

I'm not into toppers myself either, playing at home I would probably not look at it cuz I'm too busy playing the game. But I imagine this might be a great player draw on location when someone is playing, and in attract mode depending on if/how it can be set to do stuff then. But not cheap.

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

The topper is great, everyone I've seen has the same flaw on the right plastic. I contacted Stern about this flaw and was sent a replacement and the new one is exactly like the old one. Chaz says they're all like that so I guess this is acceptable to stern. As you can see in the picture above of Rudy's it has the same flaw.
[quoted image]

That sucks, but thanks for the feedback. I’ll prolly edge it w/ a sharpie if mines like that when I get it.

1 week later
#112 3 years ago

Awesome topper made Me update all my
Pins codes at Same
Time too !

DB9F53FC-D225-43FD-93F5-4977F5EE6C6B (resized).jpegDB9F53FC-D225-43FD-93F5-4977F5EE6C6B (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#113 3 years ago

Never Available, waiting on Jurassic park topper. I hope it’s equally as Badass.

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Never Available, waiting on Jurassic park topper. I hope it’s equally as Badass.

Pictures already leaked of the JP topper make that doubtful, unfortunately.

1 week later
#115 3 years ago

Ordered mine on April 14th, still waiting. Has anyone received one recently?

#116 3 years ago

I ordered mine on February 29th from Great American Pinball and I haven't received mine yet.

2 weeks later
#117 3 years ago

Ordered 2 this week and I don’t even own the game I figured since it’s on my wishlist I’ll be getting it at some point in the coming years, and Then it would make finding one without a topper easier and probably less expensive to buy more than the cost is now. With the second one I’ll just have to wait and see what happens

#118 3 years ago

Don't hold your breath on getting your topper anytime soon,I just checked with Stern and they said that they would not go back into production until late August due to getting everything back on line since the pandemic.

I have had one on order and paid for since February. Bummer!

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Same here.

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Don't hold your breath on getting your topper anytime soon,I just checked with Stern and they said that they would not go back into production until late August due to getting everything back on line since the pandemic.

DAMN! I have it on order along with the JP Topper. Seems forever when I ordered the BK one. They told me a couple of weeks ago they will start making them this month.

3 weeks later
#121 3 years ago

I ordered a topper from Marco on 3/6. They just emailed and said they were cancelling the order, as they won’t be getting anymore. Yikes.

#122 3 years ago

really?!

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from BillyPilgrim:

I ordered a topper from Marco on 3/6. They just emailed and said they were cancelling the order, as they won’t be getting anymore. Yikes.

That sounds crazy! I'm sure there are a lot of paid orders to be filled out there (like mine). They are just throwing away money.

#124 3 years ago

Shit. I ordered mine from LSOG in March, no word yet. This will be the next $1000 topper.

#125 3 years ago

I’m scared.

#126 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

They are just throwing away money.

For a company that seemingly likes to rake customers over the coals for as much money as they can, Stern seems oddly apathetic to the amount of cash they could make by producing ample amounts of toppers, or even re-running them again, like the GB and KISS toppers. People want them and are willing to pay high amounts for them. I actually thought of buying a Black Knight topper as it's a game I'd like to own down the road.

#127 3 years ago

Ah man, I don’t like the sound of that!

#128 3 years ago

Scored one, it's just great, the knight follows the ball, and when you hit the black knight on playfield, the topper head also got punched backwards

1 month later
#129 3 years ago

Will these continue to be made or what’s made is it? I don’t own BLSOR yet, but planning on to. Played a pro and loved it. Ordered MBR SE for my first NIB and arrives on Monday. Missed deadline to get it by Friday

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Will these continue to be made or what’s made is it? I don’t own BLSOR yet, but planning on to. Played a pro and loved it. Ordered MBR SE for my first NIB and arrives on Monday. Missed deadline to get it by Friday

Contacts! The topper seems to be sold out everywhere. If you can get one,do so. No telling what the future holds.

#131 3 years ago

I put in an order about a month ago and it was backordered. Order got filled last week.

#132 3 years ago

I just listed a topper in the marketplace but it's sale pending. PM me and I'll take backup offer if interested.

#133 3 years ago

My topper arrived today. Don’t have the pin yet. Pro or premium guys? I am split on which one to get. Didn’t want to miss out on the topper. It’s too amazing

#134 3 years ago

My topper arrived today. Don’t have the pin yet. Pro or premium guys? I am split on which one to get. Didn’t want to miss out on the topper. It’s too amazing

Just sold my pro, and went premium. Pro is great though... premium hasn’t been as loved by casuals here I can tell you that, but overall I feel it’s more immersive.

#135 3 years ago

I went Premium for many reasons, but two of my bigger ones were:

- the ability to stack Triple Knight’s Challenge and Catapult Multiball to get six-ball multiball during normal gameplay
- I personally liked the cabinet art and the translite/backglass on the Premium far more than the one on the Pro and the LE
- the BK is on the attack and drawing blood from an unseen opponent (the player) on the cabinet
- it’s the only translite/backglass with the BK wielding the Sword of Rage (despite the BK’s flail on the playfield toy, the
game is called Black Knight SWORD of Rage, not Black Knight FLAIL of Rage)

#136 3 years ago

I would go premium or le used and be checking the pf so you don't end up with one with issues.

3 months later
#137 3 years ago

Anyone have a topper for this game that you're looking to sell?

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

Anyone have a topper for this game that you're looking to sell?

This guy does: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106674

... but you need deep pockets.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
$ 300.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
11,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-sword-of-rage-topper/page/3?hl=therudyb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.