• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C44D5078-16D8-4CB0-AF47-11EB86328AD3 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
bk-rule-card (resized).jpg
BK  ONE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Looks pretty amazing visually. I find it weird that they called it Sword of Rage and the knight as a flail, should have just used another name. Seems a little bit old guy juvenile for me, its like a Tenacious D knock off. Tenacious D is killer in small doses but I don't I think I can personally tolerate it in my home as I keep my pins for a long time. Looks like a must play on location and at shows though. I guess in fairness Steve Ritchie had this style long before Tenacious D but they have similar inspiration.

Aren't pins and toys juvenile? I don't quite understand your point. Also, don't click on these threads if its not for you.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I'll click whatever I like thank you very much, you have an ignore button feel free to click it and anything else your heart desires. I don't know how better I can explain old guy juvenile. Its reference to guys at a certain age trying reminiscing there glory days. Back when their sword got raging hard and they rocked to bands like Anthrax. All good fun in small doses but also a little laughable. I'm not above it by any means, I fit squarely in that demographic, but I can have a chuckle at it.

This is the third pin in the series, yet its somehow its a Tenacious D knockoff? Interesting take!

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I guess I’ll just quote myself.

Ok. That usually helps.

Either way, pin looks and sounds good IMO and no toy can satisfy everyone. I look forward to playing it..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-sword-of-rage-all-pics-trailer-and-interview?tu=roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.