Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Ordered some from PinballPal 3 months ago, but they appear to be still out of commission with Mark's stroke. Anyone else have any or know where to obtain some?

#2 11 years ago

I made my own, turned out pretty well (scroll towards the bottom):
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-make-their-own-stencils-for-cabinet-art

How bad is your artwork? Is it traceable?

You can always buy it on ebay:
ebay.com link: BLACK KNIGHT Pinball Machine Stencil Kit

Classic arcades does a lot of translites for backglasses too. Wish he had a website instead of just ebay

#3 11 years ago

My artwork is non-existent. Cabinet was sanded and primed long ago.

#5 11 years ago

I have set and won't need one for months. I would sell but they are the older style.

#6 11 years ago

Bought two sets from pinballpal by mistake and can sell you one. Send a pm and I'll look up the price in the meantime.

#7 11 years ago

Rusty, not familiar with the differentiation between newer and older style. What's the difference?

#8 11 years ago

I think the newer ones have sticky backs and these don't. That's what I was told.

#9 11 years ago

Older Style are vinyl and the newer ones are made of a different material that is 10 times as thick . Both are sticky and both work fine . New style easier to apply because they are more ridged , But they don't come with transfer paper . If you have the new ones I would suggest getting transfer paper , it just makes it that much easier. Old style just need to be applied with more care , because they can stretch and wrinkle .

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Older Style are vinyl and the newer ones are made of a different material that is 10 times as thick . Both are sticky and both work fine . New style easier to apply because they are more ridged , But they don't come with transfer paper . If you have the new ones I would suggest getting transfer paper , it just makes it that much easier. Old style just need to be applied with more care , because they can stretch and wrinkle .

Thank You.

#11 11 years ago

Rob, I have a used set I bought and used for my restore. I put them right back on the paper after I used them. I'm sure they will work. You can have them for whatever it costs to ship if you want. PM me if you want.

#12 11 years ago

PM sent JT

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 1,059.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-stencils and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.