(Topic ID: 262831)

Black Knight SOR - How deep is the code?

By Twiedel

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Twiedel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Twiedel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello all,

looking for some info/advice on BKSOR. Really like music and design on this pin (had the opportunity so play three games at a distributor), but I'm wondering how deep the code is. Potentially interested in picking one up, most likely an LE - but I don't have space for many pins and can't easily swap out pins. So my main concern is that a table keeps me busy and motivated for quite some time, and that usually means a lot of things to achieve and see, and at best an elusive wizard mode that serves as long term motivation.

Maybe some of the current or past owners can give me better idea of what this pin offers in that regard!

Thanks in advance,
Twiedel

#7 4 years ago

Thanks for the replies guys! Really helpful to get some of my impressions on BKSOR confirmed.

Quoted from Black_Knight:

Looking at your collection, I don't think either of your other machines are considered deep games, so are you looking for something more than those?

I just started with Pinball about 1.5 years ago, so I'm looking to dive deeper as I'm becoming better at playing. Just confirmed a deal for it, Houdini is on the way for the slot of pin #3. My lineup will be MM, DP, Houdini next week. Looking for a potential fourth one, and there I was thinking about Black Knight as an option, mainly because of the theme and the "wow this is totally different" factor. On the other hand, I'd love to have one "spare" slot in case some killer theme comes out at TPF (some really cool stuff being rumored!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Twiedel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-sor-how-deep-is-the-code?tu=Twiedel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.