Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Would this be an awesome pinball machine or what!.... I hope Steve Ritchie could pull off another Black Knight Pinball with today's
    technology!

#2 7 years ago

I don't think think they'd do another Black Knight game. Just my opinion. What would be awesome about it?

#3 7 years ago

With today's technology, new video screens added an a darker them than the original two it could be an awesome addition.
    Also, it's not a licensed theme and would much easier to release.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

With today's technology, new video screens added an a darker them than the original two it could be an awesome addition.
    Also, it's not a licensed theme and would much easier to release.

Not licensed? I'm guessing WMS and PPS might have something to say about another game made called Black Knight........

#5 7 years ago

I'm not sure Black Knight is a license. A black knight can be a general term for a knight. Whether it's black, white, red or green knight.

#6 7 years ago

Well technically he did, it was called game of thrones....

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

I'm not sure Black Knight is a license. A black knight can be a general term for a knight. Whether it's black, white, red or green knight.

Go ahead and make a pin named black knight.......see what type of response you get. I think you might be surprised.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from bb2j3z:

Well technically he did, it was called game of thrones....

Nope, it was called Black Knight and its a slot williams made.

#9 7 years ago

That's ok.
    BK and BK2K are 100% licensed IPs.
    If PPS could, they would sue me for my avatar name as well.
    They Google search periodically just to get their letters prepared for early mailing.
    If someone cannot figure out how to license BK2K playfields still after all these years, I would not make bets on a new game.

#10 7 years ago

I read Mirco is doing BK2k playfields soon...

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

That's ok.
    If PPS could, they would sue me for my avatar name as well.
    They Google search periodically just to get their letters prepared for early mailing.
    If someone cannot figure out how to license BK2K playfields still after all these years, I would not make bets on a new game.

BK2K playfields might be because pps refuses to do split level playfields now. There are special cases where the upper pf is just a cutout of the main, but that isn't the case with bk2k.

#12 7 years ago

Black Knight playfields were reproduced.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

Black Knight playfields were reproduced.

Yes but CPR said they would never do another run and would probably never do another 2 level playfield. Twice the work and not enough people to pay the price.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Bk2K is in for sure as one of the next titles. Some are before...
    Regards,
    Mirco

#15 7 years ago

Interesting considerations and facts:

BK2K PFs have never been reproduced EVER.

CPR BK playfields were inaccurate reproductions as they used the wrong inserts type and color. The PF color matching was also off on some of them. The original insert molds were gone and were too expensive to make.

Pinball playfields are not complete games, and if Mirco makes this playfield(s) (it would not make sense to make just the main PF), a new BK game is not going with them as an extra cracker jack prize.

BK2K PFs require custom insert molds as well, not everything is "stock". There are no original molds, unless PPS found something in WMS "dumpster diving". This will equal a higher cost like other similiar PFs.

"A game/playfield/reproduction part is not a reality, until it is in a shipping box, and sitting at your doorstep".

#16 7 years ago

I think BK3k is an awesome idea, of course it has to have 3 playfields.

#17 7 years ago

Black Knight 3000 ftw

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-risen-damnation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.