• Latest reply 3 years ago by McPin54
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200521_231206 (resized).jpg
20200521_231235 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcpin54.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Need a little guidance here.

Nice thing here is I have two Black knights that I'm working on but I found that the relays for the magnet are different. In the first picture I can not find a relay like this one, part number brings up relay coil. I'd like the whole relay. Any help is much appreciated.

To make sure let me explain why I believe its the relay. When I drop the targets to light megna save, the magnet comes on and locks on. I checked both transistors on the driver and they measure correct.

Also, where can I buy another magnet..... I had to rob one from my other black knight.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

#2 3 years ago
20200521_231206 (resized).jpg20200521_231206 (resized).jpg20200521_231235 (resized).jpg20200521_231235 (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Or where I can buy the switch stack with everything

#7 3 years ago

Thanks everyone that responded. Replaced with standard automotive relay. Something I should have checked was the diode on the relay. When I desoldered it, the diode itself snapped in the middle with ease. Put on new relay with new diode and magna save works perfect!

Thanks again everyone!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcpin54.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-relay?tu=mcpin54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.