Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by wizzardz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

When trying to get multiball, the ball has a hard time staying put in the lock hole. It usually bounces out of the hole and you need to try again. Is there a fix for this, like adding a piece of metal or plastic?

#2 4 years ago

I have seen some foam taped in there with a piece of duct tape to slow it down some. I've seen them both on the top under the plastic and on the outside of the lane. I don't have that on mine, but mine doesn't skip out very often so I haven't bothered.

#3 4 years ago

I added a couple of washers between the metal and the wood on the underside of the playfield. it made the ball sit a little deeper in the trough, and not hop out.

#4 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will try the washer trick. I think that the ball was hopping out for a very long time because when I got the game someone put mylar over an indentation on the upper playfield where the ball was constantly hopping out.

#5 4 years ago

I have heard that adding a cliffy protector there works. The washer idea sounds good too!

#6 4 years ago

I'm assuming from your second post that this is at the upper lock than lower. You might check the switch wire isn't bent too high and forcing the ball to ramp over it. Having mylar where the balls kick out of the upper lock is fairly normal since its a common wear area.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Magnolia, TX
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside