5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2018-09-02-15-32-59 (resized).png
Screenshot_2018-09-02-15-32-47 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wynndi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Time for a replacement MPU/CPU on my Black Knight Limited Edition. Is it different than the original Black Knight MPU/CPU? Will a standard Black Knight board act differently in the Limited edition game?

I understand that Rottendog's replacement has some sound issues, any recommendations?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

They are the same.
What’s wrong with yours? It’s likely cheaper to repair and better than a rottendog.

Throwing codes, failing to start, intermittent fails such as ball capture without release. I will take it out and reflow solder in suspect areas, but really don't have the time to repair anything but the basic stuff anymore (working out of state and only home weekends). If I do send out for repair, who is recommended? I don't mind spending a few $$ if I know its a quality job!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wynndi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-limited-edition-mpu-cpu-replacement?tu=Wynndi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.