I'm having an issue with the flippers. None of them work at all. The machine boots into attract mode but I don't hear the relay click at power up. What happens upon power up is the lower kick out will keep kicking even if there are no balls resting on the switch. The switch is clean and the contacts are not touching when there is no ball on it. The balls are resting in the trough by the plunger where they are supposed to be at game start. If I start a game, the kick out will stop. I'll hit a few targets and what not to simulate a game being played and then let the ball drain. After the game is over it is back in attract mode like usual and the lower kick out doesn't engage. It will only keep engaging when I first turn on the machine. Sometimes when I drain a ball it will engage twice but then stops. Both magna saves work properly. I'm getting power to all 4 flipper coils, (checked it with my meter). I've attached a lead of wire to ground and momentarily touched the ground lug for each flipper coil and they all fire. The flippers have been completely rebuilt except for the coils with the fliptronics style per Vid's guide. They are wired correctly. The EOS switches look correct. Closed at flipper rest, open when the flippers are manually moved. Gapped correctly. It has a new power supply from Pinball PCB. The flipper input and output are good. The fuses are good. I saw another post where it might be a ground issue but I'm not sure. I tried to bypass the flipper relay by attaching a ground to the 2 orange wires at the female connector for J12, (would be pins 1 & 2), and should be able to get the flipper to work in attract mode. They don't. I'm at a loss on what to try next. Any help would be appreciated. I don't have a lot of time during the week to work on this machine but I check these boards regularly and will answer any questions as soon as possible.
A little back story on what else has been done to this machine:
I've done a lot to this machine the past few years. All of the male and female connectors have been replaced on every board, (except the new power supply of course). The 40 pin interconnect has been replaced, (male and female). It is completely bullet proofed per Vid's guides,(NVRAM, special solenoids saver board, safety fuses, the whole 9 yards). The playfield has been touched up and clear coated. I had an issue with the machine not booting but have fixed that. Turned it was a bad flipper rom at IC17. Everything in the game works properly except the flippers. This is my last hurdle to get my poor old Black Knight riding again. He's had a long rest and is ready to fight.