Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by appeac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

black knight issues card.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Here is a scan of a paper I found in a Black Knight pinball game. It list all the issues the owner/bar keeper thought was wrong with it. I just thought you would find it interesting. black knight issues card.jpgblack knight issues card.jpg

#2 4 years ago

to bad most kid nowadays can't read cursive (kind of like secret code)

so just issues with everything! bad flipper, lights, targets - no wonders it isn't earning like it used to.

1 week later
#3 4 years ago

Yeah kids should still be taught that. Its cool that a bar owner or patron would care enough to write down all the issues and leave for the operator. I wonder how many times that happens today?

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from 04barb:

Yeah kids should still be taught that. Its cool that a bar owner or patron would care enough to write down all the issues and leave for the operator. I wonder how many times that happens today?

The Shark Club had a whiteboard that any person could write down issues. GR league uses facebook to report issues at our location.

And does this really go in playing tips?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lemoore, CA
2,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northville, MI
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside