SndBd_Conn-1 (resized).png
BKUpperTroughMetal (resized).jpg
39AEBF82-A933-49F4-BBBB-BC68B30656EE (resized).jpeg
bk_sst.jpg
IMG_9825 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9824 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9817 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 10 years ago

Joined the club before there was one! Glad to make it official! Mine is a pretty rough one. Needs new flipper springs and bushings. Would love a new CPR playfield, but will probably just shop this one and sell it. Wait till a better one comes along. I love multiball and the bell in the cabinet scared the $HIT!! out of me the first time I got an extra ball! I have started hinting at selling it and my kids are rebelling. They don't trust that I will get another one someday.

Thanks for starting the thread mof. Can I stay in the club even if I am without a BK for a while?

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Here's mine, the high score is 3,504,180
I bought it 7 years ago and playfield and the cabinet look like huo.

Looks great!

What is your play strategy for reaching that high of a score?

#43 10 years ago

Were you able to find one of the good playfields? Or are you buying one of the "seconds" left at CPR? Curious if it is a good one if there are more to be had.

1 week later
#64 10 years ago

That looks cool, I love klpisch, but be careful you are not taxing your sound board amp too much. That is a pretty large magnet and I bet that speaker likes to have a lot more power that a pinball sound board amplifier can provide. If you end up wanting to do something different, go with a PinballPro system. Their driver is designed and manufactured specifically with the pinball power capabilities in mind. Maybe a softer surround or a lighter magnet etc. this allows the speaker to move much more freely at the lower power levels offered by a pinball amplifier.

#66 10 years ago

If it is a very efficient driver (only needing 1 watt) you may be ok. If you find you want more volume, pay attention to your sound board. They are very simple and low power amplifiers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-clubmembers-only?tu=pafasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.