• 3,199 posts
  • 303 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by slochar
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Awesome! Black Knight Pinball 1980 machine by Williams. Brand New Playfield!  eBay (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
20240414_163709 (resized).jpg
IMG_4866 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
20240211_173024 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
100_5044 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240202_022524_Chrome (resized).jpg
SndBd_Conn-2 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-3 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-1 (resized).png
BKUpperTroughMetal (resized).jpg
39AEBF82-A933-49F4-BBBB-BC68B30656EE (resized).jpeg
bk_sst.jpg
IMG_9825 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider opie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#552 7 years ago

Hey all, I've been lurking in the background gleening all this good info. I'm slowly putting BK together. It plays pretty well and I have all the original manuals and instructions plus a new reprint set. The play field is pretty nice and I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on a new b.g. Forms Steve at Mayfair. Im slowly getting things rebuilt and the next big item is the drop targets that don't drop. Thanks and keep it going. Harley's and pinball, go figure. My lift table came in darn handy.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#554 7 years ago

It's definitely going in the house when I'm done.

1 week later
#558 7 years ago

There was some kickers and BK stuff on flea bay. The seller is hitheforeiner or something close. I know I botched the spelling

#559 7 years ago

I need drop target springs, the few I have are 3/16" dia x 21/32" long. Thanks

#560 7 years ago

Found replacement targets and springs at action pinball, thanks for the tip!

#561 7 years ago

Ok this is a total rookie question: I bought the led lamp kit but am not familiar enough with the lamp/function names just to replace them. Is there a lamp map? I have one for switches and solenoids..

#564 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

There isn't one in the manual (and also no rubber diagram!), but everything in the lamp matrix looks pretty clear to me. Just post a list of any lights you're unsure of

Yea I don't get the lamp matrix as far as name vs physical location. The led kit came with a numbered list with name and what color it should be and general location. Are there assumed grid lines on the playfield that correspond to the matrix? The GI stuff is pretty obvious so that narrows it down. This is my first project and it's been a blast. I'm an old IBEW #48 hand so Iv'e been doing controls and electrical stuff for 40 years. Pinball is new to me.

#566 7 years ago

That is a nice looking machine, i have some minor touch up work to be done on the playfield but all in all it's going to be nice.

#567 7 years ago

Got it thanks!

#571 7 years ago
Quoted from hooch333:

Local #80 here

Hello Brother...
Well it was a tedious day but got the led kit installed. Always had trouble with certain color combinations on wire. I have some sockets to replace. I have all the staple down ones for the back box, I need the controlled style for the play field. They are on kind of a z bracket. I need a half dozen if someone has a part # off the top. Cleaning the drop targets, new springs and decals made the difference. They snap pretty good. She plays pretty good, voice is 100%

8 months later
#639 7 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Guess what I got today...

Old one wasn't too bad, but damn this new one is freaking beautiful!

I am totally blown away by the quality of my new backglass too. It was a total game changer and totally worth the investment. Now for some touch up on the playfield. This machine is a blast. I finally replaced the 40 pin interconnect on the cpu/driver boards and all the intermittant bugs seem to be gone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider opie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-clubmembers-only?tu=opie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.