• 3,199 posts
  • 303 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by slochar
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Awesome! Black Knight Pinball 1980 machine by Williams. Brand New Playfield!  eBay (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
20240414_163709 (resized).jpg
IMG_4866 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
20240211_173024 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
100_5044 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240202_022524_Chrome (resized).jpg
SndBd_Conn-2 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-3 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-1 (resized).png
BKUpperTroughMetal (resized).jpg
39AEBF82-A933-49F4-BBBB-BC68B30656EE (resized).jpeg
bk_sst.jpg
IMG_9825 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider enchantress.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2666 1 year ago
Quoted from algum123:

Having a hard time deciding between options for replacing the playfield on my BK. CPR just released a new version after many years, but my hopes were dashed when I found out they are still going with starburst inserts rather than the jewel ones on the original, reportedly since not all the molds could be found.
Mirco has had one out for a while now that is claimed to use the jewel inserts throughout (not sure how they sourced the originals), but given the numerous reports of issues with them I'm not sure I want to risk it.
I can keep my stock one that is not horrible but definitely has some wear here and there, go with the CPR one with the non-standard inserts, or go with Mirco.
While CPR is not perfect, I do have 3 repro playfields of theirs (Whirlwind, Flash and Spectrum), and other than getting the Whirlwind one with the odd line in the graphics on the lower half of the playfield I am quite happy with their work, and even that one issue does not really bother me.
Not having seen a BK with starburst inserts, how much of an impact does it have on the look of the game?

Really, people still consider Micro as an option!? Good luck.....

#2669 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

I recently bought a CPR FT playfield, the first one they sent had blurry black text/lines and also the orange background is more yellow and trees not as sharp.
They sent a replacement that got damaged, corner got bashed so gave me a $100 back. Same tree and orange thing, giving it a good few months to cure/dry before installing and the inserts are sinking as they were level and it started to warp so put rails on both sides, this is in a climate controlled room.
I might as well have gone for the Mirco one instead of waiting years for CPR to do them again.
I put playfield protectors on my BK as was in good condition with cupped inserts and very happy with how it plays and looks, really fast and ramps no problem now.

Wellllll, at least you received customer service! Instead of a bunch of excuses or denial of responsibility. But still that sucks. Unfortunately options are at a minimal.

5 months later
#2830 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Finished my Black Knight coin door this weekend and this pretty much completes the restoration. Time to play!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s the way the game should have looked off the assembly line! Good job.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider enchantress.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-clubmembers-only?tu=enchantress and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.