SndBd_Conn-1 (resized).png
BKUpperTroughMetal (resized).jpg
39AEBF82-A933-49F4-BBBB-BC68B30656EE (resized).jpeg
bk_sst.jpg
IMG_9825 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9824 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9823 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9817 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider destin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1809 4 years ago

I was going through my Black Knight test mode to check a solenoid problem and noticed that when I was going through the sound check it was silent on sound #5. According to my manual there should be sounds on 00,01,02,03,04,05. Does anybody know what this sound is and how I would get it back??
Thanks.
Bryan

4 months later
#2045 4 years ago

I inquired about a new(old) backglass from Mayfair in late May of this year and here is his response. Hopefully he won't mind me posting this.

I have a quality reproduction Black Knight backglass that was made by Williams in 1996. It is just like the original in form and fit, and printed on glass not plastic. They upgraded the quality of the ink to address the issue of peeling on the original 1980 run. All colors including the mirroring are exactly like the original. It is simply perfect! I have sold dozens of these and never had a problem from a customer. The price on the glass is $275, add $45 for a trim package that includes a new stainless steel lift channel and plastic outside edge trim. Shipping is $75 East of Chicago, $95 West of Chicago in the USA. All backglasses are sent UPS fully insured. For International shipping ask for a quote. If using paypal add $20 for fees. If sending a US Postal Money order, no additional fees

I have his contact info and can send in a pm, I don't want to post in a public forum.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider destin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-clubmembers-only?tu=destin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.