• Topic is favorited by 162 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_063905 (resized).jpg
20240423_060943 (resized).jpg
20240422_060912 (resized).jpg
Awesome! Black Knight Pinball 1980 machine by Williams. Brand New Playfield!  eBay (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
20240414_163709 (resized).jpg
IMG_4866 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
20240211_173024 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
100_5044 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240202_022524_Chrome (resized).jpg
SndBd_Conn-2 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-3 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-1 (resized).png
BKUpperTroughMetal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2022 4 years ago

Hey guys,new to the club but bk is a top ten for me and so happy to have a nice one but.......some fool sealed the bg with spray paint,wayyyyyy to red now,anyway where should i look for a better bg,i put a wanted ad up but wondered being so popular if someone was doing repo's or nos?

#2024 4 years ago

Hey thank you,this game deserves a new face ,cashy but i was worried i might lose that mirrored paint,they look perfect,totally worth it

#2028 4 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

If you go to a show that Mayfair is at, he typically has a BK backglass or two. They are from the second Williams run in the 90s. I had picked one up at Pintastic, and it looks phenomenal. I believe he also ships if you call too. Picture doesn't do it justice.[quoted image]

Dang you showoffs ill email mayfair and see but i think cpr one looks pretty good and in stock! Beautiful pins guys

#2030 4 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

I think they might also give you a deal on plastics if you order them at the same time as a backglass. I think you will at least save on shipping. The CPR guys are great to deal with. I have a Mayfair glass in my Firepower. Looks great as well. I think my CPR glass was a bit cheaper to acquire. You really can't go wrong either way.

Im just glad i gotta couple options cause its black knight not red knight,thanks again everyone who chimed in

#2035 4 years ago
Quoted from EilersPark:

Maybe they could have been weakened by disconnecting and reconnecting them. I have stock wiring harness connectors (original) and I suppose it is possible that it was the problem, however the problem only occurred after I changed to the Rottendog MPU, which is the same as reported by others. I could probably prove / disprove this by putting back my original System 7 boards but since it's working great I don't want to change anything. Not trying to throw Rottendog under the bus here but maybe the board does have some grounding issue. Regardless I just wanted to share my solution.

Thanks for the info,im sure this will help someone as i assume plenty of rottendogs are ending up in these older titles.Imma try to keep mine all williams

#2039 4 years ago
Quoted from Michel_K17:

I can vouch for CPR in regards to the quality of the print on the backglass, the rounded corners, as well as their customer service on an issue on my purchase which they are fixing by sending a replacement unit. Furthermore, they tell me that it is an official/licensed/approved design that is based on a NOS glass. Finally, their shipping box is flawless in regards to protecting the glass during shipment.
Out of curiosity on the Mayfair (NOS 2nd printing) vs CPR, does anyone know if the horse is dark grey or blue?
- My original BK black glass (early unit w/ transformer in the head) - horse (and knight) are very dark, and the horse color is dark grey
- My CPR replacement - the knight is much brighter (looks good) but the horse is a dark blue except for where the bulb is under the left hoof (bright blue);
- Mayfair replacement - is ???
Also, I am curious on how "new" the Mayfair units are in regards to scratches/damage since it sounds like they are over 20 years old.[quoted image]

Thanks for your imput as ive yet to hear back from mayfair,i believe color of horse /knight depends on time of run or something as if you look at prev post last week it shows 2 mayfair bg's. One guy(post above me )has black but the other has blue.I think i like the dark scheme better but the blue/brighter knight wouldn't bother me a bit,eighter way its one of the best bg's in pinball imo

#2042 4 years ago

Your good,thats on right

#2044 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Looks just like mine too.
-Hans

Hey hans were following eachother around the forums i think

2 weeks later
#2052 4 years ago

My new bg from cpr,was 309 bucks to my door in 5 days!My knight looks honorable again.Posted a before pic to show the horror that was

20191015_144737 (resized).jpg20191015_144737 (resized).jpg20191015_144659 (resized).jpg20191015_144659 (resized).jpg20191005_144247_HDR (resized).jpg20191005_144247_HDR (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Never actually played BK either, so hoping it is a good player's game.

Its a excellent game,cpr has new bg's for about 300 after shipping and look amazing

#2068 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Nice. Thanks, because I don't this one is gonna cut it.[quoted image]

Wow!Thats the worse bg ive ever seen man

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-clubmembers-only?tu=Tbpilot78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.