• Topic is favorited by 162 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_063905 (resized).jpg
20240423_060943 (resized).jpg
20240422_060912 (resized).jpg
Awesome! Black Knight Pinball 1980 machine by Williams. Brand New Playfield!  eBay (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
20240414_163709 (resized).jpg
IMG_4866 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
20240211_173024 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
100_5044 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240202_022524_Chrome (resized).jpg
SndBd_Conn-2 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-3 (resized).png
SndBd_Conn-1 (resized).png
BKUpperTroughMetal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighVoltage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#520 8 years ago

Picked up a Black Knight this weekend. It was one of the first stand-out machines I played as a kid. But I should have read this forum before purchasing to be better informed, but anyway... It seems it doesn't have a bell. Solenoid test 15 does nothing, and there's no sign of a bell inside the cabinet anywhere. I googled for images, but only found a Taxi one. Where is the bell supposed to be installed? Where can I buy one? I love the rings...

Also, on the solenoid test. What is 25? It's not listed in the manual, but I hear a click like a relay or something is going off. Seems to come from behind the boards in the back glass.

It has slight flaking on the black glass, and I was told I should clear coat the inside to prevent further. There's some tape around the side of a couple score panels on the back glass, it looks like it's picking up the back glass paint. I don't want to peel it off and take the paint with it. How should I address that? Just spray over it? Tape it down again and then spray over?

Thanks for any tips!

#523 8 years ago
Quoted from mwsmith:

Stumbled upon this today at Dollar Tree. Get your BK toppers before they're gone! The shields are available in silver or gold. They also had other Black Knight items in the Halloween section. Mines on temporarily with an L bracket and some Velcro.

I also grabbed a sword.

$75 by Christmas on Ebay,

Was the sword also part of the Black Knight collection? I didn't see any with the Black Knight stuff, but the shields were there. Hhhm, not sure about it, BK seems to deserve better. Bronze ones really don't look too bad though.

#524 8 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Bell should be on the left wall of the lower cabinet, just behind the tilt pendulum.
Solenoid 25 IIRC is the GI flasher. But I'm on the road right now, can't confirm.

GI flasher makes sense...

If someone could take a picture of their bell, would appreciate it. Some pinball sites have generic ones for sale but would like to know the exact one I should search for.

Edit: Now that I know where to look, I found the holes, and the folded up wires in the harness. I need me some more bell!

MissingBell.jpgMissingBell.jpg

#528 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Here is the bell assembly in my Black Knight:

Excellent, thanks. Confirms it's the same as the pictures I've found of the one in Taxi. Likely all the Williams ones are like that, so should make it easier to find a replacement.

3 years later
#1718 5 years ago

I gave the Black Knight a beating last night. I hadn't played for a while, but fixed a sound issue, and then had to do some trial play. I got to a point I've never been to before: the sword bonus got maxed out, and then further bonus switches triggered the bell: I didn't even know that happens. The bell was going nuts: so fun to discover something new after all this time!

9 months later
#2092 4 years ago

FYI, having a free shipping special for the weekend on my Black Knight topper (and other items, minimum $10 order). Just mention "pinside" in your order through Monday. Amounts to about 15% off the regular total price.

http://ccpinball.com/shop.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighVoltage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-clubmembers-only?tu=HighVoltage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.