6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by StratDoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StratDoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

the top right and bottom left controlled lamps have decided not to activate after dropping all three targets. They were working fine. I am using a 2015 Rottendog board out of my Blackout - see other posts about my problems and other folk's issues with the new version Rottendog board and BK. I repinned the connector at 2j5 but that did not resolve the problem. The lamps work in attract mode and in diagnostics. All other lamps on the the same columns in the lamp matrix are working.

Also, dropping the top right and bottom left targets registers points and the targets reset but it does not activated manga save.

this damn thing is getting frustrating between the new Rottendog board that doesn't work in BK and other intermittent issues that pop up.

#2 6 years ago

I resolved the switch issues for the top right and bottom left drop targets - original post above. The game played fine for a few game and then started having problems. I swear this pin has gremlins.

The first ball in the upper trough locks ball one and the lock 1 lights. When a second ball enters the upper trough, it temporarily locks ball 2 and the ball 2 lock lights. A ball is kicked into the shooting lane and then almost immediately after a ball is released in the upper trough. If a get another ball in the trough it goes into multiball although there are only two balls there with the third ball in the shooter lane.

One other strange thing. The lights on the top right drop targets only work after two balls go into the upper ball trough.

#3 6 years ago

So it is the ball trough leaf switches. Will this microswitch plate assembly work in BK - http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MX-B8925-UPD? It is described for BK2000. No luck in finding one of the replacement microswitches for BK.

#5 6 years ago

That is strange. Link off Bay Area main website shows it. Five rows down on the right.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=GS-311

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StratDoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-again?tu=StratDoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.