image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I would be dumb to not go grab this ASAP correct?

#6 10 years ago

It works. Players quality. One owner past 25 years. Already in the car just wanted to make sure it good as I thought.

#13 10 years ago

Loaded and headed home! Better shape than expected.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#18 10 years ago

The tens digit is out on player 4 display and needs some new batteries but they already off the board. Play field wear by top pop bumper.

#21 10 years ago

Are the mirrored back glasses more or less common?

#24 10 years ago

Craigslist. Responded within 10 minutes. Told him I would take it and got on the road then posted here to ask questions later.

#26 10 years ago

Made it home safe and sound. Will get some better pics tomorrow after work. Unplanned 6 hour road trip made me extra sleepy tonight and didn't want to unload in the rain right now.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#33 10 years ago

Yeah I would say I was at $375 with gas. Turned out guy was pin and arcade repair man in 80s so took good care of it. Also showed me some cool things to know for a newbie like me. Has all original paperwork. Overall great Craigslist experience now what to do with it out of house space and girlfriend may kill me in my sleep 4th pin in last month oops.

#39 10 years ago

I agree, I was getting jealous reading about other people's finds, but now that I am on the happy end of the story it feels great. I've just got a lot to learn about actually taking care of them, and improving them.

#41 10 years ago

My students are about done with their finals I'm tempted to go send a couple of them out to my car to help me carry it in and get it set up in here since we have an hour to kill anyway haha, not sure how my principle would feel about that one, but since i teach history I could give a quick lecture about pinball history and this game in particular....

#44 10 years ago

I'm in Lafayette, IN right by Purdue University....BK was in Chicago about 2.5 hr drive for me.

#45 10 years ago

Closer shots of what I'm dealing with. All plastics seem to be fine. Hoping a lot of it cleans up with magic eraser and novus. Any clue on tens digit being out on player 4 display?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#47 10 years ago

Haven't checked a thing yet. Still in car wasn't joking literally don't know what to do with it yet no room because Tmnt gets delivered at 8 am tomorrow.

#49 10 years ago

TMNT just arrived this morning and got that setup and playing....Want to try to use black knight as my learning machine, and perhaps first attempt at a restore, love that it plays, but would really like to at least get that upper playfield looking like maybe a 7 or 8 instead of a 2/3. I'll keep you in mind though, it will actually be headed up to my parents lake house in Michigan this weekend with me for a bachelor party...would love to have it up there for good but afraid mice would make a home of it because their place is in the middle of the woods.

#52 10 years ago

My friend just texted that listing to me while I was on my way into work...I think I should post right after him on there and offer mine up for a measly $5,000 nice little undercutting and watch the free market economic escapades ensue.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Tsskinne,

I just wrapped up a shop job on my BK. Probably about 60 hours just on the ME portion of the rebuild.
There's a fine line between getting good results using ME and removing paint. Take your time, wipe of the white ME haze often. Use basically no pressure when using the ME. The before and after results are astounding.

Just saw this as well, thank you very much for the advice. I am very new to the whole hobby and have tons to learn. Indy for you is this a hobby or a job, just curious? Also if you ever have any time available in the summer I would love to come down and learn a few things....I love learning, but I am much better at it when it is hands on and not just reading and watching videos. Not that they don't help, but in person is much easier...I have no problem doing the little pain in the ass work either as long as I'm taught to do it right.

#57 10 years ago

Thanks to both for the advice...I'll check with CPR....and I don't think any game would be easy for me, but I teach and have summer off and I only work at bar part time during those months so ideally have the time to learn.

#58 10 years ago

So took game to lake house in Michigan this weekend for bachelor party I was hosting and the game ended up being the hit of the party....if we don't count the trips to the local adult entertainment center...anyway 6 or more guys stood around and played a game that was older than all of us. It got very competitive. As we played things on the game broke as it had probably not gotten that much use in over 25 years. I will be back on asking for more help after my last day of school tomorrow but thought I would share the story and a picture.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#61 10 years ago

Ton of fun. Glad I picked it up. Now to get it working 100% ......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-325-fully-working?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.