image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I would be dumb to not go grab this ASAP correct?

#3 10 years ago

Yup!

#4 10 years ago

correct...assuming it is complete. I'd pay that for a blown out game that played.

#5 10 years ago

I've got one almost working that cost more.

#6 10 years ago

It works. Players quality. One owner past 25 years. Already in the car just wanted to make sure it good as I thought.

#7 10 years ago

Jump on it!

#8 10 years ago

You just inspired me! Time to get off the computer and replace that 40 pin connector. And I can once again defeat thee Black Knight!

#9 10 years ago

get that pin in the back of yer truck in 3.... 2...... 1

Quoted from Tsskinne:

#10 10 years ago

Correct! Get it!

#11 10 years ago

Go for it !

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

You wasted time to ask that?

#13 10 years ago

Loaded and headed home! Better shape than expected.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 10 years ago

Great pick up for the money! Congrats!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Loaded and headed home! Better shape than expected.

Awesome score on a fun game!

#16 10 years ago

From what I can see, it looks better than my sometimes working one.

#17 10 years ago

I was going to say, see if you can talk him down to $250.

Nice score.

#18 10 years ago

The tens digit is out on player 4 display and needs some new batteries but they already off the board. Play field wear by top pop bumper.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

You wasted time to ask that?

I am amazed that people on this forum who most likely know a great deal when they see it, still have to ask questions like this. So I agree. Wasted time asking.

#20 10 years ago

I have no idea where I'd put it, but I'd buy one in a minute for that price. Congrats!

#21 10 years ago

Are the mirrored back glasses more or less common?

#22 10 years ago

Nice to see there are still some great deals out there. How'd you stumble on this one? Damn, I'm jealous.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Are the mirrored back glasses more or less common?

Back in the early 80's they were very popular.

#24 10 years ago

Craigslist. Responded within 10 minutes. Told him I would take it and got on the road then posted here to ask questions later.

#25 10 years ago

I'll take a dozen!

#26 10 years ago

Made it home safe and sound. Will get some better pics tomorrow after work. Unplanned 6 hour road trip made me extra sleepy tonight and didn't want to unload in the rain right now.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Unplanned 6 hour road trip made me extra sleepy tonight and didn't want to unload in the rain right now.

Nice! You still did more with your BK than I did with mine today. Congrats!

#28 10 years ago

wow...looks way better than I had imagined at the price. Congrats!

#29 10 years ago

Great Deal. Looks nice too! Congrats.

#30 10 years ago

Looks better than the $550 BK I have. Congrats. What a cool find! 6 hour road trip adds about a tank of gas to the cost of the game. Still a great deal!

#31 10 years ago

Congrats on the purchase!

#32 10 years ago

Great CL pickup! That's how it's done!

#33 10 years ago

Yeah I would say I was at $375 with gas. Turned out guy was pin and arcade repair man in 80s so took good care of it. Also showed me some cool things to know for a newbie like me. Has all original paperwork. Overall great Craigslist experience now what to do with it out of house space and girlfriend may kill me in my sleep 4th pin in last month oops.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

out of house space and girlfriend

You'll make room.

#35 10 years ago

You did great. Especially because you asked after it was loaded.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

now what to do with it

Sell it to me for $500.

#37 10 years ago

Nice find for an awesome price! Congrats.

#38 10 years ago

Stories like this are great, and I wish they would happen to people more often.
It seems the good or even "fair" deals are getting harder to come by as the hobby seems to gain popularity
again.

#39 10 years ago

I agree, I was getting jealous reading about other people's finds, but now that I am on the happy end of the story it feels great. I've just got a lot to learn about actually taking care of them, and improving them.

#40 10 years ago

There's a cheap Black Knight that's been sitting in a window at this hobby shop in Chicago for like 6 months now. I wouldn't touch it, but if someone's looking for something to unhack:

http://www.hobbyodyssey.com/index2.html

#41 10 years ago

My students are about done with their finals I'm tempted to go send a couple of them out to my car to help me carry it in and get it set up in here since we have an hour to kill anyway haha, not sure how my principle would feel about that one, but since i teach history I could give a quick lecture about pinball history and this game in particular....

#42 10 years ago

Totally have them bring it in. that would be awesome

#43 10 years ago

I'm jelly, what region did you find this in?

#44 10 years ago

I'm in Lafayette, IN right by Purdue University....BK was in Chicago about 2.5 hr drive for me.

#45 10 years ago

Closer shots of what I'm dealing with. All plastics seem to be fine. Hoping a lot of it cleans up with magic eraser and novus. Any clue on tens digit being out on player 4 display?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#46 10 years ago

You check the resister for that digit? I am no Lloyd but I have had this issue on a few Bally machines and it was the resister in both occasions.

#47 10 years ago

Haven't checked a thing yet. Still in car wasn't joking literally don't know what to do with it yet no room because Tmnt gets delivered at 8 am tomorrow.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

literally don't know what to do with it yet no room because Tmnt gets delivered at 8 am tomorrow.

I can give it a good home if you run out of ideas.

#49 10 years ago

TMNT just arrived this morning and got that setup and playing....Want to try to use black knight as my learning machine, and perhaps first attempt at a restore, love that it plays, but would really like to at least get that upper playfield looking like maybe a 7 or 8 instead of a 2/3. I'll keep you in mind though, it will actually be headed up to my parents lake house in Michigan this weekend with me for a bachelor party...would love to have it up there for good but afraid mice would make a home of it because their place is in the middle of the woods.

#50 10 years ago

Great find! I'm envious.

When comparing to a Black Knight on sale for an outrageous $6900 within driving distance of you, it looks like the steal of the century:
cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1,059.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-325-fully-working/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.