• True 54 votes
    49%
  • False 13 votes
    12%
  • Don't care! 43 votes
    39%

(110 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Black Knight 3K Features.jpg
C56BF783-A90D-4D51-92C1-33833028CF78 (resized).jpeg
blackknight03 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190301_194108 (resized).jpg
20190301_200359 (resized).jpg
whiteknights (resized).jpg
BK (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190228-063531_Google (resized).jpg
dilly (resized).png
20190226_135652 (resized).jpg

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 83 days ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I thought speculating based on history was your thing.

This is not historical reflection regarding this title.

1 week later
#52 72 days ago

Steve Ritchie said on Friday that secrets will be revealed. I hope its livestreamed.

#53 72 days ago

Who is doing the software / rules for this game?

#54 72 days ago

Steve Ritchies FB post says hell be with Mike Vinikour discussing secrets. Idk if Mike Vinikour develops software or not.

1 week later
#55 60 days ago
C56BF783-A90D-4D51-92C1-33833028CF78 (resized).jpeg
#56 60 days ago

Boom! You called it, game looks sweet!

#57 60 days ago

Skyemont for the win! Nice call dude! Now if you could just tell me when my ACNC is gonna get here lol.

#58 60 days ago

I'm not nitpicking but, its called Sword of rage and the knight is swinging a flail. Am I missing it? Stills looks cool to me!

#59 60 days ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Boom! You called it, game looks sweet!

It looks busy.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Skyemont for the win! Nice call dude! Now if you could just tell me when my ACNC is gonna get here lol.

Soon my son.

#60 60 days ago

Going to be interesting to see some nice clear pics. I bet this game is going to be packed with goodies and i feel really good about Tim Sexton on code also. This is going to be yet another big hit by Stern. The Stern guys better rent a damn UHAUL for next years Twipy's because they are going to have a boatload of trophies to bring home.

You got The Munsters, BK3, and Elvira 3 coming. Everyone else may as well stay home next year because Stern is killing it right now!

#61 60 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Going to be interesting to see some nice clear pics. I bet this game is going to be packed with goodies and i feel really good about Tim Sexton on code also. This is going to be yet another big hit by Stern. The Stern guys better rent a damn UHAUL for next years Twipy's because they are going to have a boatload of trophies to bring home.
You got The Munsters, BK3, and Elvira 3 coming. Everyone else may as well stay home next year because Stern is killing it right now!

So are you saying all other companies should close up shop?

#62 60 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So are you saying all other companies should close up shop?

No im not saying that, but im saying that they are gonna get their asses kicked this year. JJP sound like they are gonna have some good offerings but we will see how that works out, too much money though imo to even consider one of theirs. Stern is just crushing it right now.

#63 60 days ago

Terry I know yer right hand is busy with Uncle Gary but could ya hold my beer with yer left? I'm up on IMDN.

#64 60 days ago

I agree with you T. JJP looks like they're shootin for the 1% club, and I can't blame em, but most of us ain't in that club.

#65 60 days ago

6k on a toy is plenty. Don't go doubling down on me gotdamn!

#66 60 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Terry I know yer right hand is busy with Uncle Gary but could ya hold my beer with yer left? I'm up on IMDN.

Lol anything for you Gryszzz. IMDN rocks and is bolted to the floor!

#67 60 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

6k on a toy is plenty. Don't go doubling down on me gotdamn!

No doubt dude. These prices are giving me nightmares and keeping me up at night!

#68 60 days ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

I'm not nitpicking but, its called Sword of rage and the knight is swinging a flail. Am I missing it? Stills looks cool to me!

It's not unusual to see the Black Knight with multiple weapons. The original BK shows a Mace, Sword, and Lance (BK shown holding a sword on the playfield and on a plastic [swords being a large focal point for the playfield in general]). In BKSR, it appears the Black Knight is holding a sword on the side of the head...I can't tell what he may have on the playfield toy (hoping both his arms move up and down to block shots...almost looks like at least the shield side is designed with that in mind). Perhaps alternate art will show him with a sword for those that want it to make more sense?

Looking better than I expected. Black Knight is one of my favorite games (unfortunately can't say the same about BK2K for the gameplay aspect). I wouldn't have wanted another attempt at the split playfield design (BK already perfected it the first time for me), so I'm at least glad to see there's a new direction here.

#69 59 days ago

Just a side note... why do the speaker grills look like steel screen grating? All that cool art and then... those grills.

Devil is in the details.

#70 59 days ago

Doubters should have realized old pinball collectors have their inside information from the designers themselves.
We were not surprised, but just as well it was revealed early.
Good to see that Stern did not skimp on the mirrored back glass for limited edition version.
It is not Black Knight without an upper playfield.

#73 59 days ago

Im not sure if i like what i see with the pro model. I have 5 Sterns on route at a brewery i partner with but it just does not look that great. Anyone else.

#74 59 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Im not sure if i like what i see with the pro model. I have 5 Sterns on route at a brewery i partner with but it just does not look that great. Anyone else.

I am starting to feel that way as well. Really want to see DF do a stream of the pro.

#75 59 days ago

Pro vs. Premium vs. LE. Only 2 flippers on the Pro.
Black Knight 3K Features.jpg

#76 59 days ago

Teaser Trailer:

#77 59 days ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Pro vs. Premium vs. LE. Only 2 flippers on the Pro.
[quoted image]

But two spinners!

Premium/LE only have one!

#78 59 days ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

But two spinners!

Premium/LE only have one!

Not a fan of upper PF's happily take the 2 spinners, pro for me. Looks great.

#79 58 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Not a fan of upper PF's happily take the 2 spinners, pro for me. Looks great.

I need to play this before I put on route. Not all Sterns are created equal.

#80 58 days ago

Good call on the BK! Looks awesome but I am not happy about the pro not having an upper playfield like the originals.

#81 58 days ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Good call on the BK! Looks awesome but I am not happy about the pro not having an upper playfield like the originals.

Totally agree. Its the same basic cheap model.

#82 58 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Totally agree. Its the same basic cheap model.

Actually, it's not. The Black Knight mech is not molested (ala KISS Demon Head, Vengeance ship, Hyperloop, etc...), has 24 RGB inserts (Most Pros had 6-8), and the Magnasave is present as well.

A very solid Pro.

#83 58 days ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Actually, it's not. The Black Knight mech is not molested (ala KISS Demon Head, Vengeance ship, Hyperloop, etc...), has 24 RGB inserts (Most Pros had 6-8), and the Magnasave is present as well.
A very solid Pro.

Have u played it?

#84 58 days ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

A very solid Pro.

I'll have to painfully agree with this. Should still make a nice pro for the masses. And I do own both BK and BK2K. So people like myself will just have to op for a premium.

#85 58 days ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I'll have to painfully agree with this. Should still make a nice pro for the masses. And I do own both BK and BK2K. So people like myself will just have to op for a premium.

Have to see some gameplay before I make an assumption. I really want to like the pro but it depends on code vs Premium

#86 58 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

...next years Twipy's...

Who cares.

#87 58 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Have u played it?

Wasn't talking about how it plays, was quoting you the known facts of the features.

#88 58 days ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Wasn't talking about how it plays, was quoting you the known facts of the features.

To me it looks like all Stern pros. Very basic and simple. Not much going on. A very stripped down model. I have 5 Sterns so I’m not saying it F sucks. I’m just saying it’s no different than any other Stern. It’s new and the hype is up. Give it 3 weeks or so after people have them and they will be on the market for sale. We all like be new stuff. It’s exciting but it will fade and fade quickly.

#89 57 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

To me it looks like all Stern pros. Very basic and simple. Not much going on. A very stripped down model. I have 5 Sterns so I’m not saying it F sucks. I’m just saying it’s no different than any other Stern. It’s new and the hype is up. Give it 3 weeks or so after people have them and they will be on the market for sale. We all like be new stuff. It’s exciting but it will fade and fade quickly.

To me, it's not as stripped down as other Pros, per the items I already mentioned.

Pros are always a crapshoot, but some of them are very solid and some not.

#90 57 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I don't think that is fair. For one, this is a Steve Ritchie game. That counts for something as the king of flow. Two, it has a really cool interactive toy. How well it works in gameplay remains to be seen but it definitely looks promising. Three, it has some retro charm with theme/music and connections to past classics. Artwork looks fantastic. Sound/music is good. Upper pf looks legit and not just a gimmick. Granted it all comes down to gameplay/code but I wouldn't say this game is just your typical Stern with typical theme, typical fan layout, and same features as past games.

#91 57 days ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I don't think that is fair. For one, this is a Steve Ritchie game. That counts for something as the king of flow. Two, it has a really cool interactive toy. How well it works in gameplay remains to be seen but it definitely looks promising. Three, it has some retro charm with theme/music and connections to past classics. Artwork looks fantastic. Sound/music is good. Upper pf looks legit and not just a gimmick. Granted it all comes down to gameplay/code but I wouldn't say this game is just your typical Stern with typical theme, typical fan layout, and same features as past games.

Too much common sense in that post.

#92 57 days ago

I do like the pro’s artwork the best.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,499.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bethlehem, PA
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,499.00
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, NY
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
8,850 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 399.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside