Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

upf-pre-war-ring-posts.JPEG
upf-pre-war-rings.JPEG
lpf-kni-drop-rings.JPEG
Rings_Chart_Upper (resized).jpg
Rings_Chart_Lower (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

Hey All - I received a rubber ring kit for my BK2K from Marco recently, and I noticed the "ring chart" in it was just a copy of the page from the manual. Unfortunately, the "chart" in the manual doesn't show the locations, just a list of rubber parts. I contacted Marco, and they didn't have an actual chart. I hunted around a bit on here and other places, but didn't find one. If someone has one already that I missed, please let me know.

With that in mind, I tried to create one. I used what was on the game when I created it, and it doesn't quite match the ring list in the manual. I'm hoping other BK2K owners can chime in so I can update the chart, and then we'll have one out there for everyone to use.

One odd spot is near the left side drop targets. Just below them my game had a 1" ring and a mini post, with a random plastic unprotected post stuck there. I'm wondering if maybe one of the larger 1-1/2" rings I didn't use goes there, since I used extra 1" rings not on the list in the manual?

I also never figured out where the 3/4" was supposed to go. I'm guessing (again) where I put a 1" that I didn't need, since I used 2 extra of those.

Looking forward to some feedback, and getting some good charts out there for everyone!

(Edit: Realizing it might have been better to put this in the BK2K owners/fan club that tech, but hopefully still works here)

Rings_Chart_Lower (resized).jpgRings_Chart_Lower (resized).jpgRings_Chart_Upper (resized).jpgRings_Chart_Upper (resized).jpg

7 months later
#2 2 years ago

I asked myself the same questions when I got the exact same rubber ring kit for my BK2K. I probably started with something non factory and different from you, but here is what I ended up with for two of the areas. Not sure if it's correct? I'm in the process of a playfield swap right now and was going to upgrade/address some of these areas in the process.

2 1-1/2"
Upper Playfield Pre WAR RingsUpper Playfield Pre WAR Rings
Upper Playfield Pre WAR Ring PostsUpper Playfield Pre WAR Ring Posts

1 1"
2 1-1/2"
2 5/16"
Lower Playfield KNI Drop RingsLower Playfield KNI Drop Rings

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (OBO)
$ 39.99
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canton, OH
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-rubber-ring-chart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.