You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200703_130139 (resized).jpg
20200703_130132 (resized).jpg
20200703_130120 (resized).jpg
20200703_130126 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robx46.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Black Knight 2000 Playfield Set - Bk2k

Added: 2020-07-03 17:37:01 UTC • Ended: July 7th, 2020
Condition: Used, fair condition

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 0

Item description

Here is a bk2k playfield set that is actually pretty decent. Far from perfect but very little paint loss. I even removed the mylar & cleaned up all the residue. My main issue with the playfield was the inserts were cracked & didn't look good, so I removed all the old inserts. I ended up getting new playfields so these are pretty useless now although I may do an artwork project with them if nobody wants them.
I even have the full new set of inserts for sale here on the marketplace cheap if anybody is up for a project.
I don't know what these might be worth to somebody. Shipping would be manageable I think. I do have the box my new playfields came in. If interested contact me, make me an offer.

Item photos

20200703_130126 (resized).jpg
20200703_130120 (resized).jpg
20200703_130132 (resized).jpg
20200703_130139 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are robx46's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to robx46's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

St. Marys, PA, US

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

Hi, did you freeze spray off the mylar?
I have a project bk2 here and I want to remove the mylar. I've frozen mylar off successfully before, but I was warned bk2 could give me problems, looks like what ever method you used worked great

Yeah it was just the old upside down air duster method. I can't stand mylar especially if it is lifting or bubbling which on bk2k is pretty much a given. I really didn't lose any paint. Can't guarantee you won't lose insert art though, so be wary of that. Hardest part was the adhesive removal afterwards. What a nightmare.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robx46.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-playfield-set-bk2k?tu=robx46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.