New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 161806)

Black Knight 2000: Lightning Flippers or Regular?

By drawingdwarf

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by drawingdwarf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Just got a Black Knight 2000 (wooo!), and I'm not sure which flipper bats to go with. I usually see BK2k with lightning flippers, but the manual lists standard flippers. I've played BK2k with both and I like it with lightning flippers, but I'm setting it up to go on route. I want it to be playable and not 100% soul crushingly difficult. What are everyone's thoughts?

#2 4 years ago

I find it to be more difficult with the lightning flippers. They look really good on BK2K though.

For route I would use regular, but if you're into lower game times, then lightning is the way to go

Chris

#3 4 years ago

Regular, as intended by the designer.

If you want it to be hard, open up the outlanes.

#4 4 years ago

Regular, as designed

#5 4 years ago

Lightning

#6 4 years ago

Thanks for the input guys. I'm still leaning towards lightning. I'm not putting complete trust in the manual because the BSD manual also lists regular flippers and I've never seen it with them. Mine has lightning flippers and it's great.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside