(Topic ID: 94003)

Black Knight 2000 Club - Knights of the Lightning Wheel.

By NextoPin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,244 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by cidtrip
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

issue (resized).png
IMG_0270 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0269 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
BK2K sticker (resized).jpg
20240409_121916 (resized).jpg
IMG_0329 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240202_133818 (resized).jpg
20240201_210703 (resized).jpg
20240129_213624 (resized).jpg
20240129_213924 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider truemagoo102.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#757 3 years ago

Hey everyone, so I'm happy to be a part of the club mine doesn't have the upper to lower of wireform which many of you have posted about. Can someone who does have that take measurements of the wires? I'm interested in making a reproduction.

1 year later
#882 2 years ago

Any interest in these being reproduced? In the midst of reproducing one and then I'll start taking orders afterwards. They will be powder coated. (Can be powder coated silver to match the originals, or any color you'd like) Shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the list.

16251827865496342491023937593935 (resized).jpg16251827865496342491023937593935 (resized).jpg
#883 2 years ago

So here's the first prototype for the wireform. Going to fix the metal tab to the sling so it's wider. Then sand and polish to make it look smooth and then powder coat it silver. Have a few people interested in these....but also had an idea: what if we also made ramps to go smoothly down the right inlane, making it harder to catch on your right flipper? Would make this game not a right flipper only game. Any interest in those and I'll start prototyping those as well. Would also make the game more tournament friendly.

received_4339242506127663 (resized).jpegreceived_4339242506127663 (resized).jpeg
#885 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

I take it that the final product would be a *lot* smoother than what I'm seeing in the prototype, yes? I know that's me being nitpicky at this early stage, but I can't help but wince at the roughness of the thing.
I have to admit that, even though I'm a stone-cold purist in this way, I'm still *very* interested to see what the end result of having it changed to feed the right inlane would be like. It wouldn't be "right", but it would certainly be *interesting*, and it would very much change the way the game is played if so...and it would definitely make Magna-Save more difficult to implement because vision of that area would then be partially obscured. I'm both repulsed by the idea *and* intrigued by the idea at the same time. Curiosity is getting the better of me, though...I can admit that.

Oh yeah- it's definitely rough and I will be doing a TON of sanding to get it looking nicer, but this is just the prototype- my friend is also going to invest in a smaller welding rig that will definitely help for the future ones. Just installing this and playing a few games with it- ball is very smoothly going down this, it plays exactly like the original. Now to make it look nice.

2 months later
#906 2 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

I think allot of people would buy one. They are very hard to find intact
Hope it works out

Yeah my friend who started the wireforms is simply overloaded with his day job to get to it right now- I have collected names of interested people though Loganpinball - I'll send them out to you. If you can make this wireform you've saved a TON of games.

#908 2 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

I just agreed to buy bk2000 and should be picking it this up Sunday. I never played this one. I had original bk and sword of rage le in the past. I need to play it to understand the spring? Looking at pictures of playfield I see room to make a creative replacement long rail on the front of upper playfield. I look forward to tweaking the game. I will make clones and make as many as requested.

Great offer, thank you. I was asked by a few people to look into it. I dont want to overstep your plans. I will post the clones and the other designed wireform idea here when I get the game.

No overstepping, Jay was just going to start making them to help people out. Once upon a time I had a BK2K that was missing one and yeah... Not fun to have an unobtanium wireform missing. I'm just glad someone is making them!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 39.99
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider truemagoo102.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-club?tu=truemagoo102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.