(Topic ID: 94003)

Black Knight 2000 Club - Knights of the Lightning Wheel.

By NextoPin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0270 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0269 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
BK2K sticker (resized).jpg
20240409_121916 (resized).jpg
IMG_0329 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240202_133818 (resized).jpg
20240201_210703 (resized).jpg
20240129_213624 (resized).jpg
20240129_213924 (resized).jpg
20240129_214922 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topkat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#606 5 years ago

How hard a shot is it to get the ball back up to the upper playfield. I recently got everything working, and I am not sure if it’s still a weak right lower flipper or is it just not the easiest shot getting it back up? I thought for sure mine was still weak, i played it at another location and it was way harder..

4 weeks later
#618 5 years ago

I had asked about the difficulty gettting back up the ramp with the right flipper.
It’s kinda of a tuff question because I am not sure if it’s a skill issue or power of my flipper. I have a number head up the ramp and then roll back. There seems to be only a spot on the flipper that will bring it back, and it depends on how the ball is moving when it hits the flipper. Does this sound like how it plays on your games ? Or is it a pretty easy shot for you all Trying to decide if I should resolder my connections or not.
Thanks

#620 5 years ago

Does the flipper coil need the plunger spring if it has the newer type return spring. ( it was on there ) Could that be zapping power

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#622 5 years ago

Does anyone have a photo of their lower right flipper coil and switches?
Mine has and eos and a second switch I thought it was for lane change but in the Manual it’s only a single switch in the diagrams

2 months later
#636 5 years ago

The upper right wire gate ( next to the “n” lane ), is that supposed to always allow balls to roll to the right, or does just depend how fast and the path the ball is going?

3 months later
#678 4 years ago

Just put on some metal mods pop bumper decals. Easy mod and I like the effect with the red chrome .

5C43CAEC-01A5-47C4-9FD0-AA068FF426C0 (resized).jpeg5C43CAEC-01A5-47C4-9FD0-AA068FF426C0 (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#838 3 years ago

I have rule/ problem question. Sometimes when the spin is flashing the ball will cause the wheel to spin yet other times it enter and just gets ejected at the top with no wheel spin I would think if it ejects it the switch registers it’s there.??
Is this a problem or how it works

#840 3 years ago

<

Ok then something else is turning on the spin lamp and it’s not supposed to be on. Will check diodes. Thanks

#841 3 years ago

My spin lamp goes on with every lamp in that column. It wasn’t the diode , does that mean the driver is locked on?

7 months later
#889 2 years ago

There is a pinsider who has considered making wire forms that are needed for popular machines. He is looking for at least 10 people to be interested before he moves forward and decides. I know the wireform from the upper to lower pf is near impossible to find for bk2k, and I would like one. If interested please let him. He mentions his intentions on the mandlorian wireform thread.

loganpinball is his name

3 weeks later
#897 2 years ago

My machine has a tuff time at getting the skyway loop. The ball goes all the way around and then usually hits the post that holds the switch,and goes down one of the lanes. Has anyone had this occur, or know why it would?

#905 2 years ago

I think allot of people would buy one. They are very hard to find intact
Hope it works out

#917 2 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

Step one completed. A few hours I will be home. I bought this just to makevthe wireforms!
[quoted image]

I think it’s one of the coolest playing games from that era. The music is also very well done.
Hope you enjoy it as well as figure out a new wireform.

#920 2 years ago

Your is missing the extra leg as well..
You may need that loaner ?

#925 2 years ago

How hard is it push down when it sticks?
The return spring looks stretched, if it’s a light touch to get it down you could try a new spring or just add a second for a test.
But something seems magnetized if drops right when turn it off

Other things you Prb checked already but.
Eos opening all the way
Coil stop new
Sleeve bad
Flipper button cab switch spaced ?
I also had bad bushing do that even though not metal

#927 2 years ago

Cabinet switch good ?
Tabs on eos not touching or bad solder joint?
Stronger Spring as a test

When you push it down how much pressure ?

Is the flipper bushing newish?

#928 2 years ago

Scratch the bushing then… I missed what you said

10 months later
#1043 1 year ago

My upper guide rail has always been bent.
It prevents the ball from returning to the flipper consistently. Does anyone have an extra ?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
8 months later
#1101 11 months ago

Having issue where in the middle
Of gameplay, no specific time, the game will kick out the remaining balls from the trough. Everything is good in diagnostics. I looked at the connector j8 , all the of switches, and it looks like there is corrosion on the connector. Could that cause the issue?

5 months later
#1113 5 months ago

I am Curious if the left flipper is supposed to be strong enough to make it up the left ramp?
Mine has never been able to make it up consistently.

#1118 5 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

thanks.
Picked one up this weekend. Everything sees to work fine. Absolutely love this game. So fast and love the ruleset with the different types of multiballs. Need to shop it.
Easily a top 5 system 11 for me.

Great sound track and a very exciting sound/light display at the start of 3 ball multiball

#1120 5 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Haven't even gotten there yet.
I love short ball times and difficult multiball!!

When you shop, just make sure the upper flipper is strong. Its hard enough at times to make that ramp, but if the flipper is weak it makes it frustrating.

1 week later
#1123 5 months ago

dup

#1124 5 months ago
Quoted from topkat:

Does your blue bolt have a red yellow on the pcb? I cant see it in the photo but the manual says red-yellow for that one,and its close to the Wl

#1138 5 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Has anyone changed the coil for the vuk to the upper pf? It's not the same as pulling a flipper coil off, it has a 'plunger thing' on the coil rod and I'm not familiar with taking these apart to be able to get the coil off. Thanks for any tips!

Yes.. it threw me the first time too. There is a little pin that attaches the upkick to the cylinder that goes into the coil. You need to tap it out.

#1140 5 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

About to shop mine. Anyone have any thoughts on starting w the bottom pf first? Or vice versa?

The upper was harder for me, near the ramp. I had trouble getting access to some of the screws.

#1142 5 months ago

I decided to call the 1800# to order a black knight shirt. It asks you press 1 if over 50 so I though maybe I was on to something. But turns out it’s a medical hotline. Sadly no t shirt

#1146 4 months ago

Funny how playing machines goes in spurts for me. But I play bk2k more than Godzilla. I think the system 11s are more my style.

#1150 4 months ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

Help guys!! I have power to the upper flipper but it will not flip!! I have full power to the lower flippers. Any ideas what may be causing this? Replaced the EOS switch on the upper flipper as well as the coil. When I short the upper flipper coil, it is tripping the lower flipper. Help guys!!

Was it working before you changed the coil and eos? Or was that part of the trouble shooting

#1152 4 months ago

Check the connector in the photo that has the new trifurcan pins and to the right the one with the yellow wires. Mine were burnt up

IMG_1936 (resized).jpegIMG_1936 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1161 4 months ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

So I’m getting close to finalizing bringing my BK2000 back to life. I did however notice that when I installed LED’s in the KNI and GHT light sockets, that they seemed to become extremely hot and even melt. Any idea why this would be happening and what I should look for to make this fix? Is it just bad sockets? Is there a hot wire coming from one of the molex connectors? Only other issue I have after that is the hurry up light is always lit on my playfield rather than only when activated. Any help is appreciated! Thanks all!

My spin light was always on, and it was diode on the socket .. one spot to check if you have not

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oklahoma City, OK
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
$ 39.99
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topkat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-club?tu=topkat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.