(Topic ID: 94003)

Black Knight 2000 Club - Knights of the Lightning Wheel.

By NextoPin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,227 posts
  • 227 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Gedc
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240202_133818 (resized).jpg
20240201_210703 (resized).jpg
20240129_213624 (resized).jpg
20240129_213924 (resized).jpg
20240129_214922 (resized).jpg
IMG_5984 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rythom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#279 7 years ago

I joined the club last weekend! Absolutely my Grail Pin, I've been looking for a BK2K for almost 4 years and finally brought home a pretty nice one. It feels good, but it's a bit sad that the hunt is over.

The game needs a good cleaning, but the previous owner did a nice job with the mechanicals and even added some LED strips in the U-Turn and Spin lanes. I'm still making adjustments, but I'll post pictures when I have it just right.

#281 7 years ago

This club has been super helpful in getting my game dialed in! Thanks everyone!

First, removing the black rubber post at the peak of the top loop does wonders for loop fluidity! I kicked JJJ off the board with a 6-loop combo last night!

This game also seems particularly sensitive to playfield slope. At 7 degrees it didnt feel the best. I moved it closer to 6 and the gameplay is much more dynamic. Rollbacks from the left side of the upper loop catch the WAR rubbers and bounce the ball towards the upper flipper much more frequently.

It's getting there!

#282 7 years ago

I'm having an issue with the music on my game.

I swear there's supposed to be a drum fill between music cues. For example, between the "shooter lane" theme and when you hit the first switch to trigger the "main play" theme. Instead, I get dead air for a second or two.

Any ideas?

3 months later
#315 7 years ago

To go with all this audio talk, I still haven't found a solution for my issue with the music tracks being incomplete; I have no drums across the entire game.

Can any of you please burn me a set of sound ROMs? PM me!

7 months later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rythom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-club?tu=rythom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.