(Topic ID: 94003)

Black Knight 2000 Club - Knights of the Lightning Wheel.

By NextoPin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,245 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by cidtrip
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

issue (resized).png
IMG_0270 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0269 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
BK2K sticker (resized).jpg
20240409_121916 (resized).jpg
IMG_0329 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240202_133818 (resized).jpg
20240201_210703 (resized).jpg
20240129_213624 (resized).jpg
20240129_213924 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koen12344.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1072 1 year ago

Just finished restoring my BK2K with a new Mirco playfield set. Its working great, and looks beautiful. I have barely played the game before restoring it, so I -think- I found some oddities: Activating the Magnasave also activates the kickback in the left outlane, and adding a credit during a game also rewards a U-turn... Are these things normal?

Also, is there supposed to be a rubber sleeve on the metal post in the top right corner? There wasn't when I took the game apart, but I figured there should be one. But it seems to make it really tricky to make a full loop.

DSC_0786 (resized).JPGDSC_0786 (resized).JPGIMG_0250 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_0250 (2) (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1080 1 year ago
Quoted from Michel_K17:

My BK2000 playfield is worn, and may be recoverable for restoration. I am curious on anyone with experience with the Mirco playfield as there are lots of complaints on them regarding their quality. In addition, how well is the playfield holding up with wear and tear? Any issues where the ball drops on the playfield (such as from the top level to the bottom, or at the shooter lane drop at the W-I-N lights?
Or am I better to remove the mylar, restore the worn areas of my playfield (mostly the magna save and the left outlane) and reshoot it with automative clear?
Thanks!

I got a set for mine and it looks amazing. Dimpled and pre-drilled in just the right spots. Very happy with it. Not sure how it will hold up in the long term (installed it about two months ago), but so far no complaints.

1 year later
#1207 65 days ago
Quoted from AfmRoTU:

Hey all, I just added a BK2K to my collection, wheee!
Are there any display upgrades that do those neat color LCD animations (like the ones for the WMS games with the monochrome DMDs)? I see plenty of alphanumeric displays to replace the originals, but was hoping I could find something even snazzier.
Next: Has anyone done that Pin Arena lighting thing to a BK2K? Have photos?
I will post photos of mine once I get my hands on it.

You can get LED displays in various led colors, but that is about it I think

1 month later
#1243 8 days ago
Quoted from cidtrip:

Picked up a BK2000 recently, everything is in pretty decent shape but the Magnasave, kickback (left outlane), left and right kickers don't work. All of the switches and sounds register for all of them and I feel like they worked the first few games then stopped.
All the fuses in the back box tested out okay and all the transistors in the bottom left area of the CPU board tested okay.
Is there a fuse under the lower playfield somewhere that I might be missing? I read in another thread that there is one under the upper playfield for the pop bumpers.
Looking at the schematic in the manual I found the image below, my top ball popper works but everything else that doesn't work seems to be on the same line.
[quoted image]

The power to those coils is daisy chained, I'd check for a loose wire on the top ball popper and the kickback

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,500 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koen12344.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-club?tu=koen12344 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.