(Topic ID: 94003)

Black Knight 2000 Club - Knights of the Lightning Wheel.

By NextoPin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,244 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by cidtrip
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

issue (resized).png
IMG_0270 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0269 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
BK2K sticker (resized).jpg
20240409_121916 (resized).jpg
IMG_0329 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240202_133818 (resized).jpg
20240201_210703 (resized).jpg
20240129_213624 (resized).jpg
20240129_213924 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Farmboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago

I bought a BK2000 last week. Thanks again Jay!. I am confused about the extra ball settings. At first it was giving an extra ball at 1M then it was 1.6M now it is at 1.9M. Why is this happening. I have looked through the settings and can't figure out how to set it. Thanks

#23 9 years ago

SilverUnicorn, That is it. Pretty cool feature if it automatically adjusts downward also. I have been trying to beat my sons high score and need all of the extra balls I can get. Thanks for explaining.

4 months later
#49 9 years ago

I rebuilt my two right flippers yesterday and have a question. The top flipper now allows a much easier top loop than before which I am really enjoying, however it seems like I can't get up the drawbridge at all. I am wondering if the top flipper is misadjusted. When it is down should it be touching the wall or should it be slightly outward? Thanks

#52 9 years ago

Thanks for the pic I think I am right on the wall like you have shown. NextoPin that is a very neat guide. Never seen that before. I think I will revisit where my end of stoke on the new switch and the examine the stop. Thanks

1 year later
#257 7 years ago

I am wondering if anyone has experienced this. The upper flipper does not hold. My research tells me that this is the low voltage. I replaced the coil and the metal contacts (switch). It does not impact the lower flippers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#259 7 years ago

I am stumped. The lower right flipper seems to have two leaf switches. Speculating that somehow one of these feeds the upper flipper but I have not traced the wires yet. Left bottom flipper has only one leaf switch (and one on the upper right flipper).

#262 7 years ago

Thanks that is what I thought was going on. I think all of the leaf switches are set up correctly. Is there an auxiliary board that the bottom flipper connects to? Could there be any transistors or other electronic components in line? Or is it simply straight up electricity and leaf switches?

2 weeks later
#263 7 years ago

I screwed something up worse. I was testing the voltage and I must have blown something. Only my left flipper works, both right are now down. I tested all the fuses in the aux driver board (F5 I think is the right side flippers) They all tested fine. I thought I would buy a new aux driver board in case that was the issue, but it did not solve my problem. Am I missing a fuse that could be the answer? By replacing the aux driver board I have all new fuses in that, but could there be another place? I get power to the left flipper just fine. Thank you in advance.

6 months later
#326 7 years ago

Upper right flipper is weaker than I remember. This game had some issues and i had someone fix it. I do not have a capacitor on this flipper. I see that the bottom flippers have these. Should the upper flipper also haVe a capacitor?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

4,500 (OBO)
$ 39.99
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Farmboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-club?tu=Farmboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.