(Topic ID: 94003)

Black Knight 2000 Club - Knights of the Lightning Wheel.

By NextoPin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,227 posts
  • 227 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Gedc
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240202_133818 (resized).jpg
20240201_210703 (resized).jpg
20240129_213624 (resized).jpg
20240129_213924 (resized).jpg
20240129_214922 (resized).jpg
IMG_5984 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrewNinja.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from wireable:

Hey all,
Thinking about picking up a BK2000 but a bit concerned that the game is a little too simple in terms of rules and viable shots. I may be wrong as I haven't played it (and I can't due to my location, so I'm buying sight unseen), but it seems the only thing worth shooting on the lower playfield is the left shot back up to the top playfield. Everything else appears too low value or risky (please correct me if I'm wrong).
Just wondering if the game has much replayability, and once the awesome banger of a theme song novelty wears off if there is much depth left?
Also has anybody made any updated rules? I'm actually tempted to look into this a project down the road but it's also not something I've done before.
Cheers,
Wireable.

Simple compared to? Compared to the games in your owned list, maybe. But that doesn't make it not fun. Sure, it has an easy ruleset, that doesn't make it an easy game though. Or not addicting. Its kind of like TNA, the music makes the machine even more addicting and pulls you in. Like a lot of Sys11's, you have a few crappy games then bam, really good one. Have you played any sys11 games? While this is a lot more right flipper dominated just because of the upper playfield, I would say its pretty in line with all the other games of the era. If you have played them and liked them, then you will like this one IMHO.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrewNinja.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-2000-club?tu=BrewNinja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.