Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160220_200208_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marmar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I am new to owning a pinball recently I acquire a Black Knight 2000 one of the first pinballs I played as a child. I was able to LED parts of the playfield and wanted to start with some mods in the back box. I have the keys for the pin but when I try to unlock the back box the key works it seems not to go all the way to unlock it. Feels like there is something caught and the key feels bouncy which is causing the back glass not to be able to be removed. Does anyone have any suggestions for a newbie owner?

20160220_200208_(resized).jpg

#5 3 years ago

I was thinking of drilling out the lock to gain access worried if there was something attached that will later need to be replaced besides the lock.

#9 3 years ago

dsuperbee -- that is exactly what it is, the key is on the side and looks like there is a rod and it does feel like is jam.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Jersey City, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reading, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marmar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside