1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sddefault (4) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolbreeze1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

When you power up the everything seems right. All lights, attract voice and displays. All "0"s and alternating between high score. Gate cycles as it should in attract. When I push the start button ball eject pulses once a declining short tune plays for 3 seconds then nothing. When I do the the test button lights cycle, solenoids cycle. On step 20 for memory test "2332 2" is displayed on player 1 for 10 seconds goes out and then 99 is displayed on the ball display. Anyone ever see this on before?

#4 1 year ago

I have the apron off. With no balls in the game and I hit the start it still tries to kick a ball. I put one ball in and hit the start and it did kick it up to the ready. Any thoughts on the temporary 2332 2 in player one window during memory test?

#6 1 year ago

You may be right. During the system test all digits display correct but when I go into book keeping some segment of the digits are missing. What do you think?

#8 1 year ago

Thank you, I'll be standing by.

#11 1 year ago

Yes original 80 CPU
I've rung out connectors and all looks good. I don't get it everything looks right till you hit the start button.

#13 1 year ago

Nothing is displayed in player 2 during test.

#14 1 year ago

Waiting for the new 2332-2 chip and i'll post results.

#15 1 year ago

Anybody have a R3272-12 ROM for Black Hole?

#17 1 year ago

Listed part number on the schematic. Look at Frenchmarky posted in the thread for that code. By that post implies U3 is bad.

#19 1 year ago

I saw the post of how to make an Eprom adaptor but where do I get the program data to load in it? Or am I incorrect?
Does anyone sell them?

#20 1 year ago

Bought new MPU board.Everything is working.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolbreeze1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-hole-start-button?tu=coolbreeze1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.