Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Fanatic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Ok read all black hole /fuse blowing stories still doesn't help.So when you push right flipper fuse 13/upper playfield front bumber blows .With the fuse out I get full continuity haven't checked yet for voltage reading at fuse .stuck at work and thinking about fixing black hole .as you can see in the picture bye the right flipper there is a loose wire where would that wire go?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Without first studying the schematic I would guess that the loose wire (black, w/ white stripe) belongs in parallel with the other wire (black, w/ white stripe) which is still attached to the coil lug.

Said another way:
Both of the black with white stripe wires should be soldered to the same lug on the coil.
If you look at some of the other coils - pop bumpers, drop-target banks, other flipper assemblies......you will probably find this same wire at each location. Said another way, the coils I mention will have two black w/ white stripe wires soldered to one of their lugs.

I hope this helps.
If you still need better advice - could you take a clear, hi-res photo of the schematic and post?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 8.40
Sale Pending!
St Joseph, MI
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside