Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Green5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Possibly missing it, but looking for Gottlieb Black Hole serial number location.
Did they stamp the cab someplace?

#2 3 years ago

Should be stamped into the wood near and above the chrome guide at the bottom of the ball shooter lane.

#3 3 years ago

And on top of the back box left side in black paint.

#4 3 years ago

Another spot can be the front of the cabinet, usually revealed when the lockbar is removed.

Take a look at some of the photos here:

http://ipsnd.net/View.aspx?id=307

Those should give you and idea of the various places throughout the game where the serial numbers can be placed.

#5 3 years ago

I can only find them on mine on top of the head and next to the shooter. In those pics I had doubts about the serial # stickers on the boards being useable for this purpose but by golly the sticker on my 2nd player display does match.

#6 3 years ago

Great, thank you all. I found it 0507. Registered this morning.

#7 3 years ago

Also just found the same serial number that is inside the cab near the coin box & stamped on the top left of the back box also to be on the score display serial number tag. I guess all the parts were laid out in kits at the factory.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-hole-serial-number-location?hl=green5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.