(Topic ID: 257730)

Black Hole problems

By jagman1965

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McPin54.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from jagman1965:

HI, I've got an 1980 Black hole pinball. Fires up but flipper don't work and pop bumpers are dead. The score lights work and balls go in play. All fuses are good and I checked the bridge rectifiers and they are putting out the correct voltage. I ran the self test and lights and solenoids fire without a problem. I made the ground connection modification and put in an external battery source. Really don' t know what to do next. Any suggestion?

I had two Gottlieb's from this era that I had the same problem. It was because the balls were not registering in the trough. Make sure correct number of balls are in the game and they register.

Maybe a mpu to driver connector?

Good luck with game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McPin54.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-hole-problems-2?tu=McPin54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.