Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by topkat
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Recently acquired black hole where everything was working except a pop bumper. After adjusting the switch, I think I have pop working. But I notice that now the infinity lights ( the lights around the periphery of the back box) that would continuously cycle around, are not on at all. I don't know if I could have disconnected something? I looked at sight that posts all the resistors for lamps but I don't even see those listed.

#2 5 years ago

That's the Finite Lights Ultra LE for Black Hole. With that one, you choose pop bumpers or the infinity lights. Very rare version as it wasn't popular at all.

So do all the insert (nonGI) lights still blink?

#3 5 years ago

Yes very rare...Weekends I choose the finite, and week days the pop bumpers Bc I can use the pop

But in seriousness all the lights still work throughout it’s just the loop.?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Yes very rare...Weekends I choose the finite, and week days the pop bumpers Bc I can use the pop
But in seriousness all the lights still work throughout it’s just the loop.?

Did you check the connections for the Aux Lamp Driver board? Page 34 in the manual. That also has a diagram showing the ordering of the lights around the backbox. Do you have 5v at pin 4 of the A11P1 connector on that board?

#5 5 years ago

After Croatia will check those pins. Thanks
Where can I find
Manual online? It’s a difficult one to download.

#6 5 years ago

Found manual!

1 week later
#7 5 years ago

Did you find the problem?

#8 5 years ago

so it happned twice.. First time there was a connector in back that was off. Then after lifting the pf again it went out..
Looked everywhere and somehow I found loose wire on one of rectifier boards. Now its working.. Afreaid to lift pf again for adjusting pop bumper
thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-hole-infinity-mirror-lights-stopped- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.