By shirkle

1 year ago

Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tdddddd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shirkle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

This is not my video, but is EXACTLY what my game is doing. » YouTube video

Basically, earn multiball by shooting the lower playfield and it immediately starts repeating a horrible tune. Then drain lower playfield balls and neither will activate the VUK and the game just gets stuck there.

My machine is running Ni-Wumpf CPU and Driver boards as well as a Great Plains Power Supply board. Game plays 100% correctly until multiball, including the VUK working and the lower playfield working as it should.

I'd have noticed this problem a long time ago if it didn't take me 100 games to get multiball just once.

#3 1 year ago

Only when starting multiball. I played a lot of games before getting multiball and it worked fine with just one ball down there- kicked it back up...everything was normal until multiball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.40
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Anchorage, AK
$ 319.00
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
Playfield - Protection
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 18.99
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 299.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 214.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shirkle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 544 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside