Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 days ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 47 days ago

I use quarters in all of my pins and arcades, I recently acquired a Black Hole that has 3 coin slots, (Left) Quarter, (Middle) SBA, (Right) Quarter. The quarter slot on the left works 100% of the time, I don't have any SBA's, but the slot on the right does not work AND it makes the machine have a brain fart. If you load a quarter, the credit/ball in play display on the left side of the apron goes blank. You can't start a game and it won't count credits in other slots after that. What gives?

#2 46 days ago

Did you check the switch for that right coin slot?Or wires that are hooked up to that switch?Also it might be disabled in the dip switch settings on the board

#3 46 days ago

The switches sometimes get bent out of place from being used to coin up the game manually. Then, they end up touching things that aren't supposed to be shorted together.

Considering that the right slot is malfunctioning (being the easiest to access when opening the door), I'm guessing that's what could be going on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 339.00
€ 8.40
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside