Topic Stats

• 1,782 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 383 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190926_113456918 (resized).jpg
C905_Colors_m (resized).JPG
Tripi BH (resized).JPG
86BC3228-E0FD-477B-9C8F-95EF77CEFC46 (resized).jpeg
20190819_171858 (resized).jpg
20190819_171429 (resized).jpg
hb dims (resized).jpeg
upper field (resized).jpg
lower field (resized).jpg
boards (resized).jpg
coin door (resized).jpg
back glass (resized).jpg
measurements (resized).jpg
20190629_131731 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190523_022514 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190325_135509_resized_20190325_053730289 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Riptor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#585 4 years ago

I just got one last week. It worked when I got it but now the ball trough coil is locked on when you turn the machine on. Its in pretty good shape but needs a lot of clean up. Cabinet is in excellent shape. Playfield rubbers look like they may have been there since the 80's, most are turning to a white powder! Motor gearbox is stripped out, of course. This machine looks amazing with LED's. I added a few but need to order more to finish it.

#586 4 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Have you tried pinball resources...

They only sell complete sets. The lower playfield drops are sold individually.

#590 4 years ago

Did all of these come with blue plexi on the playfield? Mine is a smoke plexi and does not appear to be home made.

#593 4 years ago

It certainly does not look home made. The fit is perfect and all the lines are straight. I will be able to tell more once I get it out. I have a correct blue one on order.

#604 4 years ago

Where did Gottlieb put the serial number on these? I have no reason to believe its an early build machine or proto but wanted to look at the serial. Im sure the smoke plexi was probably a replacement but if someone made this they did a good job.

Quoted from northvibe:

Yeah, it also could of been used as a template. Or a machine. The new ones should fit good. Curious if anyone knows how the prototype was setup.

#626 4 years ago

I would likely spring for a set of BH playfields as well.
Does anyone know where to find the serial number on a gottlieb?

#628 4 years ago

Serial number is 10025. Did they by chance start numbers at 10000?
I couldnt find a number inside the machine. Are you talking about the rails that the lower playfield sits on?

1 month later
#645 4 years ago

I would be all over a pair of playfields if CPR does them. Its all I need to make my BH perfect. I finally got mine working tonight. It was working when I got it....for 2 days then it died. Wouldnt boot and the lower kicker would lock on during power up. It was a bad 6532 on the mpu.
Its now all working except the two banks of drop targets on the upper playfield are not resetting.
This game has to hold a record for the amount of features in one pin. Flippers...yeah here's 5 of em. Pops...throw in 6 of em.

I do have a question for you BH owners. Is the ball gate by the shooter lane supposed to cycle open and closed constantly during attract mode? Dont know why but it really irritates me.

4 months later
#846 3 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

All the BH's I've ever owned had black flat head screws holding the disc, not silver roundhead screws. They should be flush with the disc too.
Steve

Mine also has black head screws that are flush with the disc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St Joseph, MI
€ 8.40
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 50.00
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 20.00
$ 199.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Riptor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside