Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 80 days ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 80 days ago

When my machine is in “attract mode” the pop bumpers flash on and off. I hear a rather loud clicking noise when they go off and again when they come on. Figure this is probably a relay of some sort but is it common to be so load?

#2 80 days ago

With mine only the lower playfield pop bumpers go on and off in attract mode.
Maybe wired wrong on relay, not sure

#3 80 days ago

Ok I found where the noise is coming from. Took short video showing the relay bank and the attrack mode.

#4 80 days ago

that is not the relay for the reentry gate is it? mine does the same always thought that was what it was, my top pops always stay on maybe. does it look like its been messed with?

#5 80 days ago

Yeah, it's the gate.

#6 80 days ago

if you need any comparision pics let me know mine it sold and getting picked up tomarrow

#7 80 days ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Yeah, it's the gate.

Yeah and I noticed that the gate is opening and closing, well trying too as it’s sluggish.

Quoted from dementedwarlok:

if you need any comparision pics let me know mine it sold and getting picked up tomarrow

If you wouldn’t mind, appreciate it!

#8 80 days ago
Quoted from dementedwarlok:

does it look like its been messed with?

Oh yeah, it has been “tweaked”! Game is a players game but pretty good shape and playing pretty well.... just a few quirks.

Man the gate relay is loud.

#9 80 days ago

theres no way i can take a pic of that i cannot raise the playfield high enough to get back there thats why i am selling mine. drop celings are blashphomy

#10 80 days ago

Black Hole does cycle the gate in attract mode. This happens because the gate is controlled by a lamp driver and they forgot it when designing the light patterns for attract mode. So your game is just fine.

#11 80 days ago
Quoted from Tuukka:

Black Hole does cycle the gate in attract mode. This happens because the gate is controlled by a lamp driver and they forgot it when designing the light patterns for attract mode. So your game is just fine.

thanks Tüükka (Rask)!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 42.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballBulbs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Hardware
CPR Playfields
£ 58.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside